Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) (52008 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Viraltrends123: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na God save adekunle gold, LOL. See how e thin.
In any hustling you do, just make sure you go to school. Don't let anyone deceive you with Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg's story, 97% of billionaires are university graduates, and more 7% have their phds. And even the Bill Gates and Mark dropped out in their third year .

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by merits(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by MufasaLion: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kizz, my man.

cool cool cool
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
See transformation. Money is good
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Gentlebuka(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some of them have always been seeing money
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Deeprooted: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Before and after

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Emperorx: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
KingMack:
Naso one day I go jus look back and thank God for breaking all shackles of poverty in my life!
Amen and me too oo

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Gorillabrain: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Okon look like mumu from begining

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by ImoleNaija: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Difference btw a poor life & a good life.

May God turn our story to glory.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by davosea(m): 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Realists:
Bleaching dey sell ooo, for that's what they all have in common, both the guys & babes.
he shock me o
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
So these are the best pictures you could find with very poor quality.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Father4all: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
The so called transformation is just skin bleaching. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by hoyze24: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Some of your new pictures can still be termed old pictures actually.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ano sure say nah AG baby be that oo

See how the thing be

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by compton11(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Flavor a bleached ass Igbo nigga gringrin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Moneyboyz: 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Where is Bobrisky own
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by TochiEzubebem(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
E go reach everybody angry
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by GeneralPula: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Naso Naso bleach dem dey bleach..

Bleachers everywhere..

Low self esteem dey worry most blacks (Nigerians) sha..
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Olam09(m): 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Money bleaches poverty away.. take phyno and flavor picture for example.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by We4all: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
qekng40:
In the spirit of #throwback, here are some throw back pictures of our naija celebrities... you can add yours!
Enjoy!

Do better and add their names.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Eriokanmi: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Our gals before pics were more good-looking than their after
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na these ones make me Laugh grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by jimtemi1: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
KingMack:
Naso one day I go jus look back and thank God for breaking all shackles of poverty in my life!
hmmm amen I help u claim it and so be it for me too, because breaking through hasn't been easy and there's no shortcuts other than GOD grace and blessings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by ClintonChaze(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
qekng40:
more
Don Jazzy still the same
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Legendoo: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Moral of the story, when you get rich just buy bleaching cream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Sunnyobums: 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
See as phyno keep head like Ekuke dog, money good ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Stargurl20(f): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Oh Lord of story changer, pls, change my story to good one o
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Sulogy2255: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tnx, I enjoy am!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Brother shagi and L.A X pictures thats not before /now
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Himtulie247:
Na these ones make me Laugh grin grin grin
grin grin
Something was definitely chewing them like chewing gum back then, when they have not blown
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) by Viraltrends123: 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
GeneralPula:
Naso Naso bleach dem dey bleach..

Bleachers everywhere..

Low self esteem dey worry most blacks (Nigerians) sha..
It's freshness. Melanin increases when you work under the sun, and in those people that like trekking. Imagine being under AC for 30 days in 31 days of the month. Even your voice will change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa In Car Accident With Dangote Trailer(Pics) / BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola / How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.