Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany (38193 Views)

U.S. Wins Case To Seize Russian Superyacht In Fiji. / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / Zelensky Urges Biden Not To Sanction Russian Oligarch, Roman Abramovich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by GardenOfGod(m): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
The forum is so boring joor
Lawmak896:
It's a great site to reach Ghanaian audience.

1 Like

Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Prosperous111(m): 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]
Iliterates should not be allowed on this forum

What makes you different from the illetrates you qoutes his comment? Alot of immatures adult trying to look like Solomon on a faceless forum. Nah your papa and mama be illetrates. You ask for it fool

2 Likes

Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Dawn91(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Prosperous111:

What makes you different from the illetrates you qoutes his comment? Alot of immatures adult trying to look like Solomon on a faceless forum. Nah your papa and mama be illetrates. You ask for it fool
[/s]

Only comment if you can construct good sentences

2 Likes

Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by InoGetJoy: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
GOZILLA:
Europeans robbing Russians through proxy. This their grandparents grab will lead to a massive Exodus of investments from Europe. Asia and Africa will be the new destinations when this dust settles. SMH @ Buhari.
You've just said the fact but most Nairalanders are to myopic to know this
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
ecolime:
Russian Oligarchs are just like Nigerian Politicans. Most of their investments are in Western countries even though they make their money in Russian (mostly unclean though).

I wonder why people will make money from their country of birth and then use it to develop the economies of other advanced countries.

You will hardly see Americans, Britons or Canadians buy up properties outside their countries. They can work as expatriates in a country for 50 years but will never own a personal house not even a car there. This I believe is true patriotism.

Serves them right. I wish UAE could do likewise to Nigerian Politcians. Some people go cry fire ehn..

The make their money through Russia not in Russia. Which economy does Russia have if not with or from the rest of the world?

Russia has to negotiate and reverse their actions immediately. This invasion will not fly cos it is an attack against democracy not just Ukraine now.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Benny6944: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jh0wsef:
Make Germany no chook mouth o
Make Putin no see wetin him go use shut down the whole continent

Op at the it again
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by oyeb15: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
If Dangote buy Arsenal. Na so England will cramp down on Nigeria government using corrupt businessmen to xploit the country and nullify his ownership
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Empiree: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
olatade:

You're asking me?
Yes
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Benny6944: 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
ednut1:
When nato and america were invading different countries who seized their citizens assets

An attack one is an attack on all. Ukraine no even de NATO but see what's happening

1 Like

Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
ecolime:
Russian Oligarchs are just like Nigerian Politicans. Most of their investments are in Western countries even though they make their money in Russian (mostly unclean though).

I wonder why people will make money from their country of birth and then use it to develop the economies of other advanced countries.

You will hardly see Americans, Britons or Canadians buy up properties outside their countries. They can work as expatriates in a country for 50 years but will never own a personal house not even a car there. This I believe is true patriotism.

Serves them right. I wish UAE could do likewise to Nigerian Politcians. Some people go cry fire ehn..

You get sense.

This will make Russia force herself to become a self sustaining country. I hope other countries also follow suit
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by jamesversion: 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
So true.
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Englandboy:
Is he not the inlaw of Mikel
nope. Its Diyachenko or something like that. He is late now
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
CantBeatSatan:
may una dey speak English wey una sabi.
oligarchies oligarch . If them tell u to pronounce am now u go begin chop mouth like anumanu

It's not my fault that you can't comprehend and pronounce what I wrote up there. And I don't remember writing my comment because of you. So, peacefully slide off my mentions Mr. Satan.
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
F22RAPTOR:

nope. Its Diyachenko or something like that. He is late now
ok never new he is late
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Royalty83(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
All vs Russia

or Over 2.5. Stake your life savings!

1 Like

Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Akabuking: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
sammysmiles:
Like I said earlier, a financial Pandemic is on the way. Corona virus would soon go into oblivion
it has already, Covid na scam
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by pacespot(m): 5:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Omoh, see what one man is enjoying alone, and they are still going about invading another country. Humans are just too greedy.
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Dbegining: 5:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
ednut1:
When nato and america were invading different countries who seized their citizens assets

If you condemn NATO and the US invasion of other countries then you should also condemn Russia's. If you don't condemn Russia's, then you shouldn't condemn NATO and the US.
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by InvertedHammer: 6:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
/
In a month or two, considering the quantum of coordinated sanctions on Russia, the country will take her rightful place among impoverished third world countries.
Russia is being pummeled from every angle. Their companies listed in London Stock Exchanges have been wiped out, some down as much as 98%. Russia has been set back four decades.
/
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by SUPERPACK: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Global terrorism about to get a huge boost. More wars loading. Next round will be billionaires vs the world.
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by olatade(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Empiree:
Yes

Direct your question to the Israelis.

Ask them what you just asked me.

You hear?
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by abbey621(m): 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
ecolime:

Serves them right. I wish UAE could do likewise to Nigerian Politicians. Some people go cry fire ehn..

You're funny, you think we are talking about few millions. These are billionaires, imagine being a billionaire in Naira but when they convert your money to dollars you are just an ordinary millionaire. While your mates are earning interests from their investments in dollars or Euros, you are still earning in Naira, how long will it take for your mates to leave you behind? grin grin grin True patriotism does not mean stupidity, in fact many of the oligarchs are very patrotic because they directly or indirectly finance the Kremlin.
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by LogicBomb8: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
This britons don dey take style dey tiff-tiff wey my naija brodars make dem nack jungle justice....we hate thieves
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Obesity(m): 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
sammysmiles:
Like I said earlier, a financial Pandemic is on the way. Corona virus would soon go into oblivion

Corona virus is dead now
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jackanda1:
Do you know the kind of hostility happening to ukrainians right now? Is losing your wealth worst than losing your life?
The ukrainian president deceived by western leaders brought this upon his people.
He had other options but chosed this part
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Jackanda1(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
The ukrainian president deceived by western leaders brought this upon his people.
sometimes I wonder if you Putin throat eat at all. How did he bring war against his government and people?
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Empiree: 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
olatade:

Direct your question to the Israelis.

Ask them what you just asked me.

You hear?
Thanks, noted. But when Israel starts bombing them again, don't be quick to start labeling Palestinians what they are not. Thank you

Just so you know, a video surfaced yesterday about Israeli soldiers harassing physically challenged Palestinian but it didn't make the news. So in case those people fight back, am just letting you know.
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Jackanda1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
. How did he bring war against his government and people?
Re: Russian Oligarch’s Superyacht Seized In Germany by Kelvin3476: 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jh0wsef:
Make Germany no chook mouth o

Make Putin no see wetin him go use shut down the whole continent
U are the only person still over hyping Russia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Faces Of The Failed Coup Plotters In Burundi (pics) / Germany Finally Approves Heavy Weapons For Ukraine / Gaza Baptist Hospital Blast From Palestine Rockets, Not Ours - Israel Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.