Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? (52750 Views)

Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by DenreleDave(m): 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
I have one for 230k.... New one
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Tovard(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
1.5m
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Mayokun2019: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Siberia01:
1.8 to 2.3m clean one
Direct Toks
Can you get one for me at that price sir?
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by honest1480(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This thread is for people that manage alot, stingy people. I thought I was an SUV before I opened this thread... Look at the small car.

Puke!!
That's his own choice and pocket size, so what's your pain

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by cornerstonee: 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Asdgggg:
Ok

I always wondered why you haven't been banned? Guess moderators knows about this or this account belongs to a moderator
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by oz4real83(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
honest1480:
everybody ignored her as irrelevant, but you come go answer her angry. I dey vex for you for allowing both of us to waste our data for her matter embarassed

15 Likes

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by cornerstonee: 12:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
nwafelix543:
see below

This account is owned by a moderator!!! Take note
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by sketcherJ(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pareyz:
Use google... Don't come here and distract people with trivialities..
you saw the topic before clicking the link now

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Siberia01(m): 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mayokun2019:

Can you get one for me at that price sir?
nope I don't deal on cars
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Daniel7543: 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
honest1480:
You for ask the bitch, if her papa get common wheelbarrow.

That girl na werey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Skyfornia(m): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This thread are for people that manage alot, stingy people. I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!

Why the hatred? You know the guy before?
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Thou: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
DenreleDave:
I have one for 230k.... New one
did he tell u he wants to buy keke napeangry

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by InHeaven(m): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Check your fingers, they're not equal.

That should explain better, don't puke dear
Jennyclay:
This thread are for people that manage alot, stingy people. I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Eudiri123: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ksjsnns

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by kolaaderin: 12:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Siberia01:
1.8 to 2.3m clean one
Direct Toks
do you have one for that price ?. That car is minimum 2.5m for a good one. Else you are buying a scrap metal.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Elxandre(m): 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
bouncin04:

As a former car owner all I can say here is , funds used in purchasing a car is not the total cost of the car ,I hope you are prepared .

Lmao. Funny but not funny.
All is well.
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by SmartyPants(m): 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
WebWriter:
You're buying?

I'm taking content writing jobs.

You can reach out to me and trust me for a perfect job

What are your areas of strength?
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by bergs2: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
tillaman:
cool
If your money don drop no forget to drop 20% tithe with me so that after you acquire this one Na Gwagon you go buy 6 months later

This I have seen

Fake prophet.
So your tithe na double abi?

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by dadabashua1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Siberia01:
1.8 to 2.3m clean one
Direct Toks
CAN'T get toks @ 1.8 sir,this ride can be as high at 2.6-2.7 in the north...trust me on that,and yes has awesome fuel economy, real good one.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by tiswell(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Puke!!
bad mouth,how many did ya dads bought all his life sad
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by honest1480(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
oz4real83:
everybody ignored her as irrelevant, but you come go answer her angry. I dey vex for you for allowing both of us to waste our data for her matter embarassed
Lol. If we no reply her e go be like sey her message no de display and she fit go repeat d nonse.

3 Likes

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Prechgold1180(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
bouncin04:

As a former car owner all I can say here is , funds used in purchasing a car is not the total cost of the car ,I hope you are prepared .

Dem nur go understand

Car be like pikin

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
tillaman:
cool
If your money don drop no forget to drop 20% tithe with me so that after you acquire this one Na Gwagon you go buy 6 months later

This I have seen
Lol
god of men
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by joey150(m): 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
bouncin04:

grin Why you sell your car?
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Puke!!

I pray something like wicked sickness does not humble you in this life
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by DeEagle(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
You can see for 1.8-2.2 or less. I'm not really sure about the price but my dad is a dealer... If you're ready, the deal should be sorted out tomorrow
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Thou:
did he tell u he wants to buy keke napeangry
Wheel barrow sef cos Keke napep is around 1m
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Jennyclay(f): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ficient:

I pray something like wicked sickness does not humble you in this life
You need that prayer... Pray it for yourself okay!

Nonsense!!!
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Max 1.9/2m on the dot. Rem ita a honda. If u see toks for 2.5m. Tell the dealer to go to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / 9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X / Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.