Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? (52772 Views)

Actual Cost Of Customs Duty In Nigeria At Your Fingertip / After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by BigTableShaker(f): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Car experts, I'm waiting oo.

The car is cool sha

It's very fuel efficient and very cheap to maintain unlike the overrated Corolla

However, if you my buy, do not buy anything less than 2010.
Meanwhile, 2.3m go catch am

In another news, I have a Naija used by me Accord DC for sale @ 850k only.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by mployer(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
Make some components of your engine for lexus spoil,na thr u go know say na gold. U think say lexus na corolla. U no go pay workmanship,u no go buy engine oil abi. If u no get car,abeg avoid me pls.

You cannot service car with 500k if you are not replacing the engine.
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by tillaman(m): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
bergs2:

Fake prophet.
So your tithe na double abi?
before nko
Tithe and offering combined na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by tillaman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
MASTERMIND04:

Lol
god of men
If you turn am backwards na still same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Cokahot: 2:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ok na. But u no get car.
mployer:

You cannot service car with 500k if you are not replacing the engine.
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by IamSolopy(m): 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
2.4 - 2.6 M.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by naija4life247: 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This thread are for people that manage alot, stingy people. I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!

You sure say you don buy bicycle before?
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by whippersnapper(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cokahot:
Pedestrian,no forget say keke no get body,okada na death trap,no 4get say scarcity dey so your normal tfare budget gas doubleup ok. Stupid pedestrian.
Leggediz Benz crew . We choke grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by sharisto(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Of all cars na Honda u 1 buy.....
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by OlawaleBammie: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This thread are for people that manage alot, stingy people. I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!
ahahahaha see them grin grin

Mobile shop??

Mobile bushy shop grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by OlawaleBammie: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy oboy dey even had to apportioned it it own space
pyyxxaro:
Same price with this
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
You need that prayer... Pray it for yourself okay!

Nonsense!!!

I have already prayed it on you. End of discussion. Quote me again na devil go shit for your brain
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by grandlexuz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Siberia01:
1.8 to 2.3m clean one
Direct Toks

Cars are so cheap in Nigeria. The least you will buy this car in Cameroon is 4.5 Million Naira
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by pyyxxaro: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy oboy dey even had to apportioned it it own space

The contractor na demon grin grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by OlawaleBammie: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
pyyxxaro:

The contractor na demon grin grin
as in eeh, the man na baba weyrey grin

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
WebWriter:
You're buying?

I'm taking content writing jobs.

You can reach out to me and trust me for a perfect job
As a writer, don't take content writing jobs yet until you start saying, "Are you buying?" And not, "You're buying?"

I'm not correcting you. I know you already know the right thing to say — I'm just reminding you. If I wanted to hire you, that first line of yours will make me not to.

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Tonto007(f): 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please i would advice you to please in the name of God almighty to desist from this models of honda...the kind of shaking that comes during engine idling is enormous...after sometimes you will become a mechanic friend dues to arm and shaft related issues...apart from fuel economy and ac ...this car cant be compared to its Toyota counterpart...be wise

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by WebWriter: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
iLegendd:
As a writer, don't take content writing jobs yet until you start saying, "Are you buying?" And not, "You're buying?"

I'm not correcting you. I know you already know the right thing to say — I'm just reminding you. If I wanted to hire you, that first line of yours will make me not to.

Lol I needed to book the first page so that's why I was rushing to type that grin it could have even been worse.

But thanks for pointing it out cool
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by paix(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
This thread are for people that manage alot, stingy people, omo ijebu.

I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!
Big madam, the fowl in your house is another man's camel.
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Solofresh2: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

I thought you were asking for the actual price of an SUV, but only to see a small and kukulu car.

Puke!!
Which one did your daddy have

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
tillaman:
If you turn am backwards na still same thing
grin grin grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
tillaman:
cool
If your money don drop no forget to drop 20% tithe with me so that after you acquire this one Na Gwagon you go buy 6 months later

This I have seen
grin grin
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Puke!!
ok, ma!
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by alushkimo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
1m will only get you Nigerian used. You can still get a good one though.
Hammyaladin:
Good morning guys. Please I've been wanting to know the price of this car (civic IRobot) in this category and also which category is best to buy with a budget of 1M (although the money in the way InSHAllah)

New:
Tokunbo: ??
Nigerian used:?
From cotonour: ?

Thanks as you engage this post.
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by victorazy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Siberia01:
1.8 to 2.3m clean one
Direct Toks

Na thief they thiefam?

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by dapadawee: 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
kunlesehan:
N1.5m
Using mouth to buy motto
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by alabo1: 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Puke!!

Sense is clearly far from you. Spits!
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Atiku007: 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
3.5meter
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by Judybash93(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Jennyclay:

Puke!!
And what's wrong with managing? They are smart as they're cutting their coat according to their sizes. How's this not okay with you?
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by zoedew: 7:20am On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Same price with this
Abused. Very good if not better than the Honda
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by WebWriter: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
SmartyPants:

Please send a sample to techhire11@gmail.com
Hello,
Did you get the message I sent?
Re: Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? by SmartyPants(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
WebWriter:

Hello,
Did you get the message I sent?

Yes I did, sorry. I will be in touch within the next 24 hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X / Race: Porche Panamera Vs Benz C63s AMG In Abuja, Benz Will Shock You(Pics/Vids) / Man Crashes Rented Lamborghini As He Tries To Impress Woman He Met At A Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.