Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,365 members, 7,812,046 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer (45369 Views)

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / See The Officer Who Broke 20 Year Old Record At Armed Forces Command College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by ebukajay184: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2022
Previous Threads:

https://www.nairaland.com/7011621/police-officer-holds-plate-food

https://www.nairaland.com/7011665/police-summon-officer-carrying-female#110693553

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUULCzuMKB4

Former Nigeria’s ambassador to the Republic of Netherlands, Dr Nimota Nihinlola Akanbi, has broken her silence after a video of her police orderly carrying a plate of food behind her at a public function, surfaced online on Wednesday, 2nd March 2022, IGBERETV reports.

In a statement released, Akanbi who is currently the chairman of the Governing Board of National Secondary School Education, clarified that the sumptuously stuffed plate of food her police orderly was seen carrying at a buffet in viral video was not hers but that of the police officer.

“The truth is that I allowed him ( police orderly) to pick his food. I am a teacher and disciplinarian,” she explained

The former envoy urged Nigerians to disregard the viral video, saying that it might be the handiwork of her detractors. She said she understands the importance and nature of the work of security operatives and that she would never do anything to demean them.

She however, did not comment on the fact that the orderly was carrying her blue purse which was placed under the plate of food.

https://igberetvnews.com/1415828/vip-whose-police-orderly-carried-plate-food-claims-officer-photos-video/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2022
hhh lie,seriously he looks like a waiter

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Mrsoft3(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2022
Oh my, a Nigerian police officer?.....it is finished

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by hartopher76: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Damage control, so why was the police officer holding her blue purse? was the blue purse also that of the police man?

407 Likes 21 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by LibertyRep: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2022
If you think tell a lie , you may have to tell more lies to cover the first lie.

This woman should take note

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by talktimi(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2022
I said this woman is a useless woman grin she can't even admit her gaffe and apologize

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Zonefree(m): 10:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Awoofmoney:
He fit talk say na him food he carry o

Just as someone predicted in the other thread. undecided

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2022
Just look at what corruption has reduced our police force to angry

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by hisexcellency34: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2022
i believe her. police do serve themselves at buffet and they eat ravenously judging by the quantity of food

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by christistruth01: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2022
It seems like the bottom of the plate that is blue it is not a Purse

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by egemegeo(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nigerianss and amebo, that's how they will just put the man for wahala just like they did to those chicken republic staffs that where dancing jejely on their own

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Iliveforever(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Including the blue purse he’s also holding??

This afonja woman dn follow owambe soté she come appear for internet.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by davodyguy: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
That's exactly what I told someone.

Its a queue buffet serving, where people have to line up.

The food might belong to the officer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by posty56: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
g
Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by cerowo(f): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
She can’t even lie well… it’s glaring to the eyes

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Only in a silly country can individuals use tax payer resources stupidly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by nairaman66(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Exactly! The only way to absolve the policeman and yourself from problems.

A very simple solution to a complex problem.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Bedocao: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Orisirisi

Nonsense
Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Mrupdate11: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lie lie lie lie lie, see her purse under the plate of food.

She can't even hold her purse, talk less of her food.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by compton11(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
What about the purse his dumbass carrying for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by PlayerMeji: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
"I allowed him to pick his food...."

Hmmmm...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by LilyColin(f): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Don't blame the woman, as she see say the officer dey useless & idle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by davodyguy: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
hisexcellency34:
i believe her. police do serve themselves at buffet and they eat ravenously judging by the quantity of food
Exactly.

It's a queue serving style

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Iliveforever(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
davodyguy:
That's exactly what I told someone.

Its a queue buffet serving, where people have to line up.

The food might belong to the officer

And the woman was doing what In the queue??
Making sure the officer packs enough food for himself??

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by anytexy: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
I said so in the previous thread.[b] Na the man food, I beg.
Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by excomarow(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
hartopher76:
Damage control, so why was the police officer holding her blue purse? was the blue purse also that of the police man?

Don't mind the bloody lier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by nathaniel27(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by Vddaz: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
SO funny
Re: VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer by RexTramadol1: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
This shit should be banned

If u no get serious security concern, no access to police orderly

Person wey no value sth go misuse am sotey every oda person go think say na norm

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Commander, Andrew Kumapayi, Cuts Female Officers Hair (Photos) / Two Workers Die In Underground Petrol Tank In Lagos This Morning / With My 450k Salary Am Not Still At Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.