Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video (55331 Views)

VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / Police Officer Holds A Plate Of Food For His Madam In Viral Video (Pictures) / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by TMSMedia: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7011621/police-officer-holds-plate-food

Police Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video Summoned At Police Headquarters (Photos, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUULCzuMKB4

The police officer who was seen in a viral video carrying a female VIP's food tray at an event in Ilorin, Kwara state's capital, has been asked to report at the police headquarters, IgbereTV reports.

The Force Headquarters which warned its operatives attached to Very Important Persons all over the country to stop serving purposes other than protecting prominent individuals from security threats said on Wednesday, March 2 that the viral video is being probed.

Acting Force Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi told Punch that the police officer has been identified and summoned to Abuja.

Adejobi who refused to provide the name of the police officer said;

“He (the policeman) has been identified. He is coming to Abuja to meet us. We’ll ask question from him and take necessary action. We need to discourage such a thing because it is embarrassing the image of the Force and we can’t continue to be experiencing that kind of a thing because it is highly unprofessional.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cam4BB2NtxK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Zonefree(m): 5:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Na zombie na.

See how he's following the woman like someone remotely controlled.

Mumu Nigeria police!

I've failed as a father if any of my children joins Nigeria police.

395 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by KingEverest: 5:26pm On Mar 02, 2022
A f**King disgrace to the force I'm so ashamed of him even though I don't know him, he should be stripped of his ranks and an example should b made of him

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Zonefree(m): 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
KingEverest:
A f**King disgrace to the force I'm so ashamed of him even though I don't know him, he should be stripped of his ranks and an example should b made of him
He's useless hence that woman turned him to houseboy. You think if he's providing security that woman will condescend him that low?

Dirty and useless olopa!

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by ayourbamie: 5:27pm On Mar 02, 2022
Some of us don't have the mind to say no to this kind of thing... The woman may accuse the officer of insubordination. Cook up different lies just to get the man punished

405 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Awoofmoney(f): 5:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
He fit talk say na him food he carry o

Check my signature to get free bet

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by KingEverest: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

He's useless hence that woman turned him to houseboy. You think if he's providing security that woman will condescend him that low?

Dirty and useless olopa!
grin olopa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
Photo!

8 Likes

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by talktimi(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don't understand how a woman/human being will be so useless and lazy that a police officer assigned to protect her will be carrying her food for her. What if there's an emergency and he has to respond fast ? The vital seconds wasted trying to discard the food and aim his rifle properly would be lost and damage done. That woman is a useless waste

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Teaser4(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Dem go post am to another place where e go Dey wash plates

259 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by talktimi(m): 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
ayourbamie:
Some of us don't have the mind to say no to this kind of thing... The woman may accuse the officer of insubordination. Cook up different lies just to get the man punished
it's why I solely blame the woman, the officer won't want to put sand in his garri especially if he's a family man, he'll surely be seeing good perks working for her but she stooped him too low

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Zonefree(m): 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
talktimi:
I don't understand how a woman/human being will be so useless and lazy that a police officer assigned to protect her will be carrying her food for her. What if there's an emergency and he has to respond fast ? The vital seconds wasted trying to discard the food and aim his rifle properly would be most and damage done. That woman is a useless waste
@bolded.

You think so high of Nigeria police. Nigeria police officer respond fast?

If there's any emergency, he will be the first to japa. The woman is aware of this. He's useless to the woman hence she turned him to food carrier.

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by omowolewa: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
great

1 Like

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by talktimi(m): 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
Zonefree:

@bolded.

You think so high of Nigeria police. Nigeria police officer respond fast?

If there's any emergency, he will be the first to japa. The woman is aware of this. He's useless to the woman hence she turned him to food carrier.
no matter how I detest the average Nigerian policeman, I won't lie against them. I've seen them work and I know what they can do

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Zonefree(m): 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
talktimi:
no matter how I detest the average Nigerian policeman, I won't lie against them. I've seen them work and I know what they can do
You've seen them work where? Collecting egunje from motorists or extorting young guys?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Olunmercy56(f): 5:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
The woman is so stupid.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
You can't see a white police guarding a private individual.Their job is to protect lives and property not to be doing housechores for private madam.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by DoggoneDogg: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2022
You see Nigerian women ehn... grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by PrinceOfLagos: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Serves him right

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Lanretoye(m): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2022
See all thr food the woman wan chop self...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Saskay44: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by visijo(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
In America, when two lovers stare at each other, they kiss. In Nigeria, you will hear something like :- "Why are you looking at me, do you want to give me money? " Life is so beautiful in Nigeria.�

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by JamiuKabir: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
nonsense, na today?
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Stevenson20: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
At the end, nothing will be done; just to save face.

No be 9ja again

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by crackhouse(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2022
Lol
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by bouncin04(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by talk2hb1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why are they now raising eyebrows, why summon him?
Is that not what they are supposed to be doing?
After all Nigeria Police are meant To Serve (food) and Protect

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by crossfm: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Hehehe.

Medicine after death. Nothing,I repeat, nothing will come out of this summon.

Anything goes in Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by olola4(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Good one, the image of our country's Police Force as an institution should be protected no matter how bad they are.
Re: Police Summon Officer Carrying Female VIP's Food In A Viral Video by Sultty(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
what a shame. I think we should consider restructuring police force tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robot Customer Care Staff Spotted In A VI Bank (pic/video) / How Much Do A Graduate Teacher Collected As Monthly Salary / Man Uses Pure Water Nylon To Make Bags, Shoes, Rain Coats & Others In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.