Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! (900 Views)

Is this true About many other West African Countries when they apply for Visas? / Which Visa Is Easy For Nigerians To Get In 2023 / Should I Accept 2 Years Working Permit To Spain Or Go 2tru Study Route To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by GalaxieseventsW(m): 12:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello Everyone on this Section ,Please I need to read the truth from you ,I know there are Many People with Long Years Traveling experience on here.

I'm Planing to Travel Abroad ,I discussed this with my Aunt ,She told a friend she knows for a very long time about it ,I also knew this man as well ,The man told me he can get me a Working Visa to Dubai for 800k .

What I Personally know as a Novice is that Formerly Visa are Issued at the Port of Entry of Dubai before ,Later they started charging 100 Dollars, Probably it's 200 dollars now..

I also heard that the least Visa Duration they give is just 3 to 6 months and when You get in ,you will request for Visa Extension like say 3 months on and on and on ..

Please ,I really want to know the Truth about this 3 Years Working Visa to Dubai..True or Not..

God Blesses U all
Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by Romanoff(f): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
There are many Nigerians in Dubai complaining that they are deliberately refusing to grant Nigerians the extension.

Do your findings well o

1 Like

Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by ndukwejoe(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please tread with caution right now is visit visa of 90 days Dubai give
Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by Morgan9(m): 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Run for ur life.
Na scam
There is nothing like 3years visa for nigeria migratting to dubai..

The man wan use u cashout.
Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by uthlaw: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
800k for Dubai,no try am at all...my cousin working in Dubai with salary of #70,000 per month... If no be Europe, just continue your husstle here!
Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by BishopEmmanuel(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Only the Partnership or Freelance visa has 3 years and it's always 9000 to 1100 Aed. Just be careful tho
Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by kentochi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Check another country people are not going to Dubai this days.
Take time to research here you will understand.
Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by Freelane33(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Scem
GalaxieseventsW:
Hello Everyone on this Section ,Please I need to read the truth from you ,I know there are Many People with Long Years Traveling experience on here.

I'm Planing to Travel Abroad ,I discussed this with my Aunt ,She told a friend she knows for a very long time about it ,I also knew this man as well ,The man told me he can get me a Working Visa to Dubai for 800k .

What I Personally know as a Novice is that Formerly Visa are Issued at the Port of Entry of Dubai before ,Later they started charging 100 Dollars, Probably it's 200 dollars now..

I also heard that the least Visa Duration they give is just 3 to 6 months and when You get in ,you will request for Visa Extension like say 3 months on and on and on ..

Please ,I really want to know the Truth about this 3 Years Working Visa to Dubai..True or Not..

God Blesses U all
Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by springer: 6:02am On Mar 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dubai 3 Years Working Visa : Is This True Before I'm Scammed! by Precsgates(m): 12:06am On Mar 11, 2022
200k I'd say is not expensive for 90 days visa.

I'd do same day visa processing for less along with travel insurance

springer:
I need enlightenment..... is 200k too expensive to process Dubai 90 days Tourist Visa? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Visited The Biggest Snake Farm In Nigeria And This Happened �� (video) / M / Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.