Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Rivalry Between My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy! How Do I Contain This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Rivalry Between My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy! How Do I Contain This? (544 Views)

My Wife Behaviour Towards My Family Members/Siblings Is Driving Me Crazy / Advice Needed, My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy / My Wife And Her Family Are Driving Me crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rivalry Between My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy! How Do I Contain This? by AMumAndMore(f): 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
✍�You want to eventually boot out rivalry among your kids? �

Then, you've got to be proactive when it comes to controlling the narrative between them.
Sibling rivalry is as old as time; so if you've been entertaining thoughts that it's only peculiar to your kids, please perish the thought already

It's quite common for kids to be great friends with each other and the next minute, be each others worst nightmare.

As Moms, you'd expect for us to be completely indifferent to their squabbles, given how we are almost always caught in the middle.

On the contrary, it never gets easier. I'll have you know; it's one of the leading causes of anxiety in Moms.

While it can be frustrating getting your kids to get along; Fortunately, it is possible.

☘️Do you care to know how? I've got you.

https://amumandmore.com/stop-siblings-fighting/

Dear Mamma,

I hope you find help with this.

Do you also know more ways we can stop siblings from fighting?

We'd love to hear from you.

Through it all, keep in mind that how you respond to your children's rivalry can either improve their relationship or burn it all down.

Love, Laugh, Learn, Lead and Live Life to the fullest.

Stay Fabulous!

©️ Viv

Re: The Rivalry Between My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy! How Do I Contain This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
sibling rivalry really depends on A) the age of the kids and B) the severity of the rivalry.... but clean/fair rivalry between children isnt that bad. it shows that kids are expressing themselves in their own ways, showing their emotional drive, and they certainly can learn a lot (from one another) about control, communication, understanding, resolving issues, etc

1 Like

Re: The Rivalry Between My Kids Are Driving Me Crazy! How Do I Contain This? by Saintmary(f): 7:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
I think sibling rivalry will be rampant among kids that are raised by narcissistic parents.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales Lg Automatic Washing Machine / As A Young Man With No Certificate, No Skills, Do I have a chance? / Tanzania Woman Allegedly Turns Into A Cow After Sleeping With Married Man (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.