Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) (18023 Views)

2023: Bola Tinubu And The North - Tunde Rahman / 2023: Bola Tinubu Meets With APC Govs / Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Spandau: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
God bless Asiwaju
On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please support and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it. They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.

And it is upon that mandate you will fall.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Leah32: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Now that's street credibility

I laugh when I see few inconsiquential people brag on Nairaland with free data that Tinubu can't win

Enter the street and ask about JAGABAN

Las Las no poling unit on Nairaland, hardly would you see 500,000 real human out of the 2 million Nairaland user , the rest are trolls, bot and alternative accounts, out of the 500k real account less than 50k has PVC and less than 10k would turn out to vote

Even out of the 10k potential voters, over 5k admire JAGABAN outside Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Ekpoudom: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilPUSSY:
On Tinubu's manhood we stand
!!
Vote bat for president of Iragbiji community 2023

IPOB UGM miscreant identified. Emergency situation because he’s in very sifia pains.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by sageb: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
ModestGal:
I really wish Fayose could contest for presidency. I know it's same riffraff, but riffraff better pass riffraff

So you like peter the rock aka oshokomole (fayose)?
He was a driver in Ibadan back in the days of his youth.
He later graduated from the polytechnic, Ibadan.
Never despise the days of humble beginning.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by MoIbrahim: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
oilPUSSY:
!!

We kuku know the shape of your head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Dapson73(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

I laugh when I see few inconsiquential people brag on Nairaland with free data that Tinubu can't win

Las Las no poling unit on Nairaland, hardly would you see 500,000 real human out of the 2 million Nairaland user , the rest are trolls, bot and alternative accounts, out of the 500k real account less than 50k has PVC and less than 10k would turn out to vote

You do not include the data of nairalanders in diaspora.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Dapson73(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
DeLaRue:

Well, it seems the power that be are intent on stopping him. That's a major obstacle. Almost impossible to defeat federal might.

I know you will change narrative when I remind you of 2014. Was Federal power seized then ?
Again, I believe Anambra election was still very fresh, what happened to the Federal power ?
Let's face reality, BAT is the closest to ASO ROCK among his contemporaries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
He has sold his whole tribe for his selfish gains and put us into serious National decay and his entitlement is to now sell the whole Nigerians come 2023?

In a sane Clime , such a man who openly saw failure but left the truth to get into High Inflation, insecurity, kidnapping, high cost of living ,high price of Fuel etc should not be allowed near any office come 2023.....

But here we are............
For the same selfish gains......some people have come to over look the obvious ....

TINUBU is seeing the Presidential Seat as his right and entitlement just like Buhari saw it as his way to get into good health .......
None is working or have worked for the common goal of the masses ....
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by hotseat: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Asiwaju's haters are unrelenting and appear to be implacable foes.

Elections are conducted through a voting process where the electorates cast their votes depending on their choices of candidates standing to be elected.

Tinubu, for now, remains a presidential aspirant not yet a flag bearer.

If, peradventure he gets his party's nod to contest as their presidential candidate, so be it.

When the general elections come by 2023 simply do the needful by voting the candidate of your choice.

This campaign of calumny, antagonism and outright hatred is an aberration in a democracy which guarantees the right to contest, vote and be voted for.

For now, BAT is the man to beat.

Know this and free yourselves from undue stress.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by olaolaking: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Is ekiti no longer a Yoruba land ?

Why make it look like Tinubu did something extra ordinary

If any politician go there to consult or campaign, people will surely come out to see the politician , that's normal

Stop making it look like Tinubu has done something extra ordinary.

You can hype this old man as you like but stop making it look like he did something out of this world .

With N2000 each , you can arrange for people to come out and pretend like they love you, that's normal.

Fuckit, Tinubu is too desperate..
Imo man claiming Yoruba man. Your heart is beating too fast
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by Realtosin: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Just wait till when Osinbajo will whisper his intention to run. That's when you will change that your English to incredibility. Omo, I can't wait. Tinubu for where?
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by ArewaNorth: 12:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

God bless you brethren. I keep telling Southerners that the North, especially the elite, political, business and educated class, are far more sophisticated in thinking than most give them credit for.

I was arguing your point recently to hateful IPOBians here that Northerners are not ingrates who repay good with evil, treachery and dishonorable behavior as they are always happy to do and now goading Buni, Malami etal to do on their behalf.

Buhari, Buni, Malami and co might not want Tinubu but are they the gods of all Northerners?

Especially the very powerful and influential Northerners who know there will be life, permanent interests and relationships to maintain beyond 2023 and beyond Buhari and his crew?

Even looking back at recent history, how many did not want Buhari in. 2013-2014 yet BAT stuck with him? Where was Malami, Buni, Bagudu etal then?

Of course. We are done with PMB, we will look forward to the future with possible alliance that will give us hope and optimism.
Many Northerners are concerned abt the healthy political future of North and West; we are only divided on whether to support Tinubu or Osinbajo with majority having faith in Osinbajo than Tinubu. However, supporting either of them won't amount to being a betrayal!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by AwealthDRL: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2022
No cast am
oilPUSSY:
!!
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by ArewaNorth: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2022
DeLaRue:

I defer to your superior perspective of potential voting sentiment in the north.

We in the south only have the benefit of what we read in the press & social media where we are bombarded daily by news of anti-tinubu plots & schemes by the el Rufai cabal.

Unfortunately, El Rufai is out of the race with Badaru and Bagudu scheming for unfruitful/failed permutation. El Rufai's plot started when Fayemi was proposed as possible candidate that was supposed to be used against Tinubu in the SW but when the plot flopped Badaru and Bagudu sidelined Rufai and became confused; they kept changing plans in confusion, from Fayemi to Umahi and now Emifele. Right now Badaru is plotting to become running mate of Osinbajo but unfortunately for him Tinubu is plotting a bigger game against him in Jigawa because he doesn't have the right structure to control his state's delegates due to his stinginess attitude toward party members who suffered for his success.
Badaru and Bagudu's APC Chairmanship canidadtes were rejected by PMB, progressive Governors forum are angry with how the 2 guys are playing game behind them.
Buhari trust and hold Badaru particularly so high personally but politically Badaru can't convince Bubari on what to do or not to do.
Neither Northern elites nor PMB can stop APC delegates from choosing Tinubu or Osinbajo as APC presidential flag bearers.
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by kingyakos: 11:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Come campaign for east or south south naa
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by JayPeeOham: 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

You are talking in the rubbish...
On Tinubu's pampers una stand

You're talking in the nonsense!

On Drugnibu's walking stick we stand!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Bola Tinubu Visits Ekiti (Video) by millionboi(m): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Jobless and bitter IPOBian. Always first to comment on Tinubu and SW matters.

Atiku has now formally declared. Go and masturbate on his matter and leave BAT alone.
your vote alone can't make him the president........all this your leave bat alone slogan is not politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministry Of Works Releases New Policies On Roads / Fayemi: Turning Ekiti Into A Huge Construction Site. / N2.6bn Fraud: ‘fashion Designer Got N546m From NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.