Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment (46910 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Magnoliaa(f): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
CSTRR:
And corporate women cheap die.

Once you lean on them in a threatening way, most of dem go surrender to you in that area.

Jesus Christ. For fùck's sake!

Okay; my bad.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Reeb2244: 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
chigator2:
A typical Afonja in position of authority. Na to oppress and Bleep anything be their passion. Nepotistic too.
Bigotry kill your generation there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Cholls(m): 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2022
My brother that is not him in the picture
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Yusufunsho100(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
Summary plz
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SOFTSKILL: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mko123:
Who can give a sound response to this question?

Afonja is popularly recognized globally for what?

Osu, have you heard from the other party? Hypocrisy and Yoruba matters will still give you BP las las
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Starzo: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
na so many of the useless male bosses dey do for Nigeria... thunder faya all of them
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
All I care for is network reception. Is it good? If yes then life continues. All parties should settle their matter in court.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by CSTRR: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I seee. Yet y'all will come here to come be arguing hypothetically with us, trading words just for the fun of it and for high-fives from you goons when you knew these things. You are very much aware, but you just wanna play the meaningless devil's advocate role just to get our fingers dancing abi? undecided
I don't think anybody will reasonably deny that such harrassment exists.

They exists.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Triplerg: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hmm this is eye opener
Haakeem:
I now understand why my data keeps burning like mad w.... Waiting for airtel own, them they suck data two much.

People should gang up on buhari and co. and expose them like this abeg.
Reeb2244:
Bigotry kill your generation there.
yes, it is him.
Hassanmaye:

Haha
You are right

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Omniman(m): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Na this guy dey responsible for MTN bad network.
Sacrifice him
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by BSsniffer: 7:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Trust monkeys to run with allegations.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by CSTRR: 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bunkbars:
I don't know why yoruba men likes vagina too much, like its just a follow come character. I just don't know why, same with their youths, they would have sex with a lady, and just ghost her, and jump unto the next.
Na follow come.
Nothing you can do about it.

If you check the individual population growth rate of each ethnic group in Southern Nigeria, yorubas will probably top it.

Toto na their priority.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Angy55(f): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
This reminds me of Our Operational Manager, 6 months to the Job he got sacked. He portrayed almost all the attitude of this man.

What was used against him mostly was the sexual harassment. There were too many evidences against him.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by spencekat(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adebisikong:
Na wa ooo, repeat after me...

My penis will not put me in TROUBLE.
AMEN!!!.Bros,na strong prayer point be this.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

No! I don't reason like you.
Idiot feeling fly
Small yansh dey shake o
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Enyimbamercedes: 7:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Of course, Adebiyi will not keep his penis in his pants because he is Chief Sales Man of MTN and therefore feels he can molest any woman

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by spencekat(m): 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
Have all the money in the world, but you see that 3rd member ehn...
Bros,sexual discipline saves.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dawn91:
[img]https://c./HjUdWiHjvbYAAAAd/eating-popcorn-watching.gif[/img]
When it's time for you to empty your full cup .
You like this picture too much.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by kunleiky(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Adebisikong:
Na wa ooo, repeat after me...

My penis will not put me in TROUBLE.
That's not him bro. That's the CEO, Karl Toriola
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by clockwisereport: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See as him resemble lalasticlala

That's Karl Toriola, mtn CEO
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by megastu(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
I heard he has resigned some hours ago.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Action102(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Dawn91(m): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
Gamesmart:

Now look at these bunch of moooorons.

They came to a conclusion based on an anonymous claim without any evidence being provided.

No known victim, no evidence! Just demsay.

It is because of iidiots like this why it is important that laws protect the naming of anyone accused of this kind of acts.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by BennyDGreat: 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
kirajustice pls look for the picture of the man and take down Karl Toriola's

Mods pls do something so the wrong person doesn't trend for something this bad

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by CaptainFM1: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
dawnomike:
The 3rd leg of some men is the beginning of their problem

Wetin be the solution to this 3rd leg?
It serves no other purpose other than to

Pee and Put In

It's the ultimate missiles and projectiles launcher for men.

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by zeuss: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
It all lies.....His supposed victims are also trying to rubbish him with accusations of nepotism and maladministration....... desperate haters at work.

Anonymous accusers are not credible.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by zeuss: 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

What evidence do you have against the accused? Hearsay is you leverage.... If you are male u are also at risk.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Gamesmart: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
SweetSauce:

Idiot feeling fly
Small yansh dey shake o

You are a moooron!

I just proved it. So anything you say out of anger is just moronic. grin
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Dawn91(m): 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
zeuss:

What evidence do you have against the accused? Hearsay is you leverage.... If you are male u are also at risk.
Alot of you are just talking . Do you know if he is someone I know personally?

Damn the IQ level on this forum is abysmal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / 101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria / Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.