Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment (46901 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by chigator2: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

Learn history. It's generally accepted that the Jonathan presidency was Igbo's through and through. Go and check out the number of Igbo holding top positions everywhere then. No other Nigerian group complained. In a way, the Igbo ran down the Jonathan presidency.

Stop beating a dead horse. Your Nigeria is gone, move on from it and your unwarranted hate and obsession for Igbos. Even foreigners can sense it. Tuehh..
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Geeman2006: 11:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Having worked in 2 multinationals previously, I can say they may not have proof but the allegations are weighty and a big stain on the Adebiyi guy. For this to happen , alot of subordinates are not happy and most likely have been on the receiving end for a while.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
onegig:

Money can be a crazy motivator.

Anyways, i hope MTN in the interest of all parties does a thorough investigation and use the findings to create better corporate governance rules to avoid such reoccurring.

There are better corporate governance rules. Nobody is a saint. From the accusations , I know the motive behind the allegation.

Nothing happened by coincidence. When our friend a Senior engineer died at Highway Africa in 2020 people suspected foul play because they know these people. If you go through my first post before responding to your posting , you will understand better.

There are so many things mentioned in that letter. They want Toriola removed. I know them very well. I spent 6 years with them in the school. They implicated NIMC as well. ICPC should be involved. Intelligence Agencies should be brought in. The Anonymous people should be ready to defend themselves. They cannot take 20% of what they do to others. Anything they cry victimization, marginalization, Lagos / Ibadan media , etc.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Gamesmart:

You are a moooron aka Arindin!

You are one of those dunces that are so gullible, you could fooool them to do stupid things. grin

I bet you were one of those that believed Buhari was dead and we were being ruled by Jubril from Sudan, just because some people said so! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cry me a river baby
Cry me a lagoon!
Be like na ur papa Dem accuse, Pele o
Elekun egbeere, see plenty tears, anyway, keep shedding them, will be back for mopping grin grin grin
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by tradepunter: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Its a shame, I guess most accusation here have no evidence.... It will be a tough case to crack, I hope they get justice
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by iyke2k4(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello Poster. That's not his picture.

Change this picture. It's not him.

He is actually guilty of all the accusations. A chronic womaniser
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Gamesmart: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
SweetSauce:

Cry me a river baby
Cry me a lagoon!
Be like na ur papa Dem accuse, Pele o
Elekun egbeere, see plenty tears, anyway, keep shedding them, will be back for mopping grin grin grin

Your mumu is out in the open! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by darita: 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Exactly what I faced at my former place of work, once you HV their secrets, they look for a way to sack the person! God help us.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by janejive(f): 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Can of worms
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 12:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Gamesmart:

Your mumu is out in the open! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cry baby
Cry!
It's your sweet tears, things I love to see grin grin
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Gamesmart: 12:01am On Mar 04, 2022
SweetSauce:

Cry baby
Cry!

I am not the one crying that my mumu don show. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by marsman: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2022
Mko123:
Who can give a sound response to this question?

Afonja is popularly recognized globally for what?
Giving you people chest pain.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Joshumoto(m): 1:31am On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmmmm na wa ooo with the kind of money this dude they touch he can sleep with any kind of girl he wishes to why soil his hand with his low level offices babes. Men their niggar is stingy him no wan spend money him like free kpekus see where e don land am now .Enquiries go soon start now bcoz of awoof kpekus see wetin u wan lost FOOL. quote author=kirajustice post=110722895]

https://politicsnigeria.com/sexorsack-scandal-hits-mtn-as-female-employees-accuse-chief-sales-officer-of-harrassment/[/quote]
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by jclassiq(m): 3:21am On Mar 04, 2022
SweetSauce:
Men! Men! Men!
Stop thinking with your third leg.
And no be every food una go chop.
Is a woman's vagina now called food also? I must be behind the times.
Very Shallow thinking.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Bashosky22: 4:59am On Mar 04, 2022
MTN Nigeria...the fraud that goes on in that organisation is alarming. I once worked with a facility management company that manages thier facilities in the north. Omo when I heard the salary MTN were paying the company to pay us, and what that company pay us is not even up to one tenth of the actual amount. Or is it the generator operators that were been paid 35 thousand naira.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by NWABUKA007(m): 6:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Anonymous whistle blowers

cool
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Basheer22: 8:16am On Mar 04, 2022
babaolofin:

There are better corporate governance rules. Nobody is a saint. From the accusations , I know the motive behind the allegation.

Nothing happened by coincidence. When our friend a Senior engineer died at Highway Africa in 2020 people suspected foul play because they know these people. If you go through my first post before responding to your posting , you will understand better.

There are so many things mentioned in that letter. They want Toriola removed. I know them very well. I spent 6 years with them in the school. They implicated NIMC as well. ICPC should be involved. Intelligence Agencies should be brought in. The Anonymous people should be ready to defend themselves. They cannot take 20% of what they do to others. Anything they cry victimization, marginalization, Lagos / Ibadan media , etc.

It is those Igbos, I'm sure.

But that aside, let him respond to the allegations.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Gamesmart: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2022
SweetSauce:

Cry baby
Cry!

This is the problem with gullible iiidiots that believe without evidence.

From BBC

My BBC Africa colleagues and I have been intimidated by "ultra" football fans in Przemyśl, a city in southern Poland where we have been reporting on those fleeing the conflict in Ukraine.

"Ultras" are hardcore supporters known for their racist and far-right leanings.

We had been hearing over the last few days that those from clubs around Przemyśl had come into the city to “protect” it from African and Asian refugees crossing over from Ukraine, where there have been reports of discrimination by officials as they attempted to flee - something denied by both Poland and Ukraine.

Rumours began spreading on social media that these refugees were stealing from shops and had attacked one or two local women. Przemyśl’s mayor denied the claims, yet it has not stopped the ultras pouring in.

On Wednesday night after finishing our day's reporting, our team, made up of me - a black Nigerian - my white Irish producer and a black British cameraman, decided to go out for dinner.

When we got to the centre of town, which normally is quite busy, it was eerily quiet. There was a large police presence and officers seemed to be dressed in riot gear, although it was dark and difficult to tell.

The first restaurant we went to said it was full, though it didn’t look it - the waitress was polite and told us to try again in half an hour.

She suggested we could go and wait in a bar up the road - but the moment we got there, a woman ushered us out and said they were closed. She seemed in a hurry.

We ended up going to a pizza place, spending about an hour there.

As we left at about 20:00 local time we noticed about six men, mostly dressed in dark colours, chatting amongst themselves about 30m (100ft) away. Locals had said these were the “ultra” fans patrolling the town.

The moment they saw us walking, they started towards us and within seconds had caught up with us and quickly formed a loose semi-circle around us.

"Where are you from? What're you doing?" two or three asked at the same time. They weren't shouting, but we heard the menace in their voices.

When we explained we were journalists from London, they demanded: "Who do you work for?"

After we said we were with the BBC, they mumbled to each other and at first said we could go.

We hurriedly moved away from them, turned left at the end of the block, but then one of them shouted for us to stop and ran over.

"Where is your ID card? Show it to me!"

As I pulled out my card, we tried to ask who he was. “Me?” he asked with a menacing laugh, elucidating no further. He checked all our cards before allowing us to go.

As we walked back to our vehicle through the back roads of Przemyśl, we saw several small groups of men. Some stopped and stared at us while others just walked on.

In all a very unnerving situation.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by jogojogo: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2022
These allegations seem like exegerations with one objective!!!
"Take him out".
I hope an indepth investigation be carried out and if found guilty, appropriate sanctions implemented.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by ridbell01(m): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2022
Don't Bleep in your business environment
Be discipline
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 9:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Gamesmart:

This is the problem with gullible iiidiots that believe without evidence.

Woh leave Nairaland, go defend your papa, th allegation carry weight grin
Dropping your tears here, won't help matters, my own na to help you mop am
Pele MaiDIA grin
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2022
jclassiq:

Is a woman's vagina now called food also? I must be behind the times.
Very Shallow thinking.
You're the one with the shallow mind.

No be my fault say you no sabi figures of speech.

FYI: the above sentence is a metaphor.
Now run along Ewure!
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Mavor: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Basheer22:

It is those Igbos, I'm sure.

But that aside, let him respond to the allegations.
Foolish human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2022
Mavor:
Foolish human being.
grin grin grin
I died!
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Gamesmart: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2022
SweetSauce:

Woh leave Nairaland, go defend your papa, th allegation carry weight grin
Dropping your tears here, won't help matters, my own na to help you mop am
Pele MaiDIA grin

Shey you don see how your stupidity manifests?
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Gamesmart:

Shey you don see how your stupidity manifests?
Pele o
Omo Adebiyi grin
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by 9gerian: 12:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nigeria used to run a regional system of government that was largely based on merit.

But are you aware that Aguiyi Ironsi as head of state was the one that cancelled the regional system of government through decree 34 of 1966, and replaced it with a central system of government that eventually enthroned the quota system of allocating and administering resources?

In fact the North kicked against the decree 34 because they felt it would give advantage to others to lord it over them.

Are you also aware that Nnamdi Azikiwe was the one that ensured that a referendum clause was not included in the Nigerian constitution pre-independence?

The 2 examples above are things that Igbos amongst other tribes have recently been most passionate about but these problems were actually brought about by past Igbo leaders: General Ironsi and Nnamdi Azikiwe.

So there is really no way that others can be obsessed with Igbos or any other tribe for that matter. Everyone is feeling the after effect of those decisions.

Equity and understanding is all that is required, but the Igbos must stop blaming others for everything.

chigator2:

This few comments on your referenced video is a testament to Nigeria's problem and likely yours too.

Nigeria on a macroeconomic level is too obsessed with Igbos so much that it's growth is stifled.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by 9gerian: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
EOD

jogojogo:
These allegations seem like exegerations with one objective!!!
"Take him out".
I hope an indepth investigation be carried out and if found guilty, appropriate sanctions implemented.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by jclassiq(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
SweetSauce:

You're the one with the shallow mind.

No be my fault say you no sabi figures of speech.

FYI: the above sentence is a metaphor.
Now run along Ewure!
I guess Ewure is your father's name. Extend my regards.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by Panda7(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adebiyi is just another yoruba demon
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by SweetSauce(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
jclassiq:

I guess Ewure is your father's name. Extend my regards.
E pain am grin
Same as yours
Extend my greetings to all the other Ewures in ur family.

Next time, use your ur brain before you drop comment.
Oversabi wey nor sabi anything.
Re: Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment by jclassiq(m): 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
SweetSauce:

E pain am grin
Same as yours
Extend my greetings to all the other Ewures in ur family.

Next time, use your ur brain before you drop comment.
Oversabi wey nor sabi anything.
You are irredeemably stupid. My sympathy ma'am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

101 Ways To Be Self-employed In Nigeria / Dr. Wendy Okolo, First Black Woman To Bag A Phd In Aerospace Engineering / Meet Emem Thomas, The Founder Of A Female Bouncers Group In Akwa-ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.