Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) (35692 Views)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
What people like reno don't realize is no bunker made by any man born of a woman would be able to save you against any nuke fired by Mother Russia. The fact that Joe and all Americans almost shit their pants and fleed from Ukraine with full speed when putin reminded them that Nukes are on the table and reasy to use should tell you something, since they have the best bunkers in the world.
Kerp tormenting, Vlad
Lol so those made the bunkers are fools? The us have safe bunkers for the president Incase of nuclear war

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by NnamdiN: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
What people like reno don't realize is no bunker made by any man born of a woman would be able to save you against any nuke fired by Mother Russia. The fact that Joe and all Americans almost shit their pants and fleed from Ukraine with full speed when putin reminded them that Nukes are on the table and reasy to use should tell you something, since they have the best bunkers in the world.
Kerp tormenting, Vlad
so how do you know this? Have they fired one at you before?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
1m per sqm banana island deal,whatsup me if serious. 081.274655. 65
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by mightyhaze: 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Kerp tormenting, Vlad
Al these mother Russia mother Russia.. una don turn Russians overnight?

Abi which Kain inferiority complex be this

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Heffalump(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
Looks like this guy has so much money but doesn't know how to spend them
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Noblechykk(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Quite revealing. Nice one Reno. It takes a lot of courage to go to war zone. No amount of money can make spend a night in Ukraine now.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by uniquetechng: 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dasuki money good oo

Ordinary social media manager of Goat luck Jonathan has being flexing all around the world forming motivational speaker

Wendell Smillen Aka Omokiri-kiri should spend his loot on meaningful developmental things, not shooting music videos about

Reno is an intelligent business man, remember he was already successful in US before he was invited by govt to come serve Nigeria.
This video you just watched will hit a million views in no time because everyone wants to know what is happening with the war and they believe Reno going there live will have more authentic news to share. The more views the video gets the more money he makes, he also invested heavily in crytocurrency .

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by PaedophileProph: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Who send this man to all this international clout / goose chasing ?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Asour: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Kerp tormenting, Vlad

The US put a plane in the sky to fly 6 hrs non stop.
They created the information age. They democratized Internal Combustion Engines for regular use.

Assuming the US has a solution to a nuclear strike it surely would be beyond you and I.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Noblechykk(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Heffalump:
He is making his money and you are here hating. Do you know how much that content is worth?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Anonymous takes down Russian Space Agency website again

grin grin grin

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 7:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
I like this man he is not afraid of anything nice one

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Noblechykk(m): 7:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
uniquetechng:
Reno is an intelligent business man, remember he was already successful in US before he was invited by govt to come serve Nigeria.
This video you just watched will hit a million views in no time because everyone wants to know what is happening with the war and they believe Reno going there live will have more authentic news to share. The more views the video gets the more money he makes, he also invested heavily in crytocurrency .
You don't need to waste your energy in educating them. I may not agree with Reno all the time but the guy is a genius. Going to war zone alone takes a lot of courage.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Mooh247: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
uniquetechng:

I know he is monetising his YouTube channel hence the urge for attention

However I doubt he had much in the US before joining Aso Rock crew during Yar'Aduas or Obasanjo's tenure, before Jonathan recalled him back
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by selfdefence: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmm, no be small thing, imagine 5 toilets for 5000 people, this is not one should experience o.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Anago55: 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Kerp tormenting, Vlad
. This one is obviously lost forever

Even the tiniest of sense have left him. His brains are wired to always put-in senseless comments in this forum. I just hope you are well paid on this

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
Whazar:
Oga shut up
Nah we dey the war front
abeg shw us ur only 1 pix 4 the war front
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man na mumu oooo
You think say war na joke abi
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by GraphicsD(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
B

It's well
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
posty56:
this guy will do anything for clout

he still better pass pretty mike...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by BabaO2: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jobless attention seeker.
He packed more than enough in Jonathan's regime which enable him to live without any source of meaningful job
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Jmichael1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
visijo:
I want my relationship to be as strong as couple on cabin bescuit they have been smiling since I was a child��

i swear....

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by flokii: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Heffalump:

They took so much money away during the tenure of GEJ to the extent that some were even buying diamond bra while a large percentage of Nigerians. are suffering. Public office holders o.. to show how deep-rooted our corruption problem is.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by seyz91(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
cheesy
visijo:
I want my relationship to be as strong as couple on cabin bescuit they have been smiling since I was a child��

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Attention seeker utd.

Is he a journalist? What’s his business with all these?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump / Ukrainian Forces Have Retaken Control Of Mykolaiv Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.