Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) (35687 Views)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dasuki money good oo

Ordinary social media manager of Goat luck Jonathan has being flexing all around the world forming motivational speaker

Wendell Smillen Aka Omokiri-kiri should spend his loot on meaningful developmental things, not shooting music videos about

I tell you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Revoke: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
posty56:
this guy will do anything for clout
until they shoot am him body go calm down
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Angelfrost:
Mr. Reno... Please Rest!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by IbileIfe: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2022
It is no more climbing Mount Everest to fast and pray for Leah Sharibu.
It is now chasing clout on current news of the invasion of Ukraine by Russia.

Very funny attention seeker. grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by favour32(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2022
God will continue to bless Reno Omokri.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by madjune(m): 2:53am On Mar 04, 2022
I'm beginning to question this guy's sanity.

He lives his life online, trying so hard to impress youngsters at the least opportunity

Gawd.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dasuki money good oo

Ordinary social media manager of Goat luck Jonathan has being flexing all around the world forming motivational speaker

Wendell Smillen Aka Omokiri-kiri should spend his loot on meaningful developmental things, not shooting music videos about

Nawa for una
He came from a rich family
He is a best-selling author and he has businesses.
You are too used to everyone being looters, except for your party
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by bankylan: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Nairaland houses the highest numbers of stupid Nigerians. Imagine this dry head .

MangekyoAlt:
What people like reno don't realize is no bunker made by any man born of a woman would be able to save you against any nuke fired by Mother Russia. The fact that Joe and all Americans almost shit their pants and fleed from Ukraine with full speed when putin reminded them that Nukes are on the table and reasy to use should tell you something, since they have the best bunkers in the world.
Kerp tormenting, Vlad
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
What people like reno don't realize is no bunker made by any man born of a woman would be able to save you against any nuke fired by Mother Russia. The fact that Joe and all Americans almost shit their pants and fleed from Ukraine with full speed when putin reminded them that Nukes are on the table and reasy to use should tell you something, since they have the best bunkers in the world.
Kerp tormenting, Vlad

Nukes are man made bunkers are man made, so forget that there are nuclear bunkers around the world no dey wine yourself..
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Mystic969:
Reno is nothing but an attention seeker... Who takes advantage of anything just to trend.

You mean going to hostile areas means one is seeking attention, you are talking about attention forgotten he once work in a public office we see him on TV almost everyday for years, so what attention are u talking about na
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmmmm omoh you try oo, that side wey missiles dey fly like birds for sky, weldon sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millions Of UK Households Forced To Unplug Fridge To Cope With Rising Bills / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.