Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) (35679 Views)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / America’s $200m “doomsday” Plane That Protects Vips In Event Of A Nuclear War / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by iLegendd(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Depressed Nigerians will soon call him an attention-seeker without knowing attention is the new currency.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Massivepussydes: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by aluyapreston: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
What people like reno don't realize is no bunker made by any man born of a woman would be able to save you against any nuke fired by Mother Russia. The fact that Joe and all Americans almost shit their pants and fleed from Ukraine with full speed when putin reminded them that Nukes are on the table and reasy to use should tell you something, since they have the best bunkers in the world.
Kerp tormenting, Vlad

I feel pity for the people that liked your post. Dead brains
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Action102(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
PerformOrResign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6_0o1YWC0

Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In a Nuclear Bunker
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Noblechykk(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
aluyapreston:

I feel pity for the people that liked your post. Dead brains
Honestly, I feel ashamed on his behalf
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Bellerophon: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
What people like reno don't realize is no bunker made by any man born of a woman would be able to save you against any nuke fired by Mother Russia. The fact that Joe and all Americans almost shit their pants and fleed from Ukraine with full speed when putin reminded them that Nukes are on the table and reasy to use should tell you something, since they have the best bunkers in the world.
Kerp tormenting, Vlad

Your comment is as watery as your intelligence! A great deterrence for nuclear warfare where both belligerents are nuclear powers is the military term MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION. As no country with nuclear capacity will leave unanswered acts of provocation or eventual deployment! Try to think sometimes it does not cost much to research the truth of the subject you intend to form an opinion about! Tell me the difference between Russia’s nuclear stockpile and that of America that will make the latter cower when Russia threatens to deploy nuclear weapons when America can easily do the same! Stop peddling foolish comments around you are becoming notorious for that

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by T0BY(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
This man is cashing out heavily while some people herein are hiding behind keyboard and affronting him. Funny enough, this same people might hav borrowed data from someone to access social media this evening. Smh
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by darediamond(m): 8:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:

No wonder he wants us to vote for Atiku, so that he can afford to fly to space this time

Ole Omokiri-kiri
grin grin grin grin
U no well oo....

Wetin ylu call again? grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Bellerophon: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noblechykk:

You don't need to waste your energy in educating them. I may not agree with Reno all the time but the guy is a genius. Going to war zone alone takes a lot of courage.

What exactly is genius and courageous about traveling to countries bordering a warring country! Courage is going to the battlefield or the real theatre of war, you insult the courageous sacrifice of war correspondents maneuvering and shielding themselves from live munitions! What happens to strolling to Kyiv or Kherson? I am tired of this Nairaland, so many people on here are very harebrained
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by harmony75: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
So you went site seeing.. Instead to fight!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Starpro87(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dasuki money good oo

Ordinary social media manager of Goat luck Jonathan has being flexing all around the world forming motivational speaker

Wendell Smillen Aka Omokiri-kiri should spend his loot on meaningful developmental things, not shooting music videos about

Your sister, Onochie will do more than this, just watch out.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Mooh247: 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starpro87:

Your sister, Onochie will do more than this, just watch out.

Onochie and Reno are both from same region and state so I don't doubt that
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by NiceMen: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
This guy just want to be on every topic... gosh! angry
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by legba1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Kerp tormenting, Vlad

Imagine...so Putin and Russia have monopoly of making Nuclear weapon abi So USA don't have nukes...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Noblechykk(m): 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bellerophon:

What exactly is genius and courageous about traveling to countries bordering a warring country! Courage is going to the battlefield or the real theatre of war, you insult the courageous sacrifice of war correspondents maneuvering and shielding themselves from live munitions! What happens to strolling to Kyiv or Kherson? I am tired of this Nairaland, so many people on here are very harebrained
I am tired of nairaland too because of your likes who think they have monopoly of knowledge. His opening speech suggests he is in Ukraine except he lied about that. To me, going to Ukraine now takes courage. It doesn't matter if bullets are flying where he is or not. The fact that what I see as courage means cowardice to you doesn't mean you should be in hurry to use that word, "harebrained. That was stupid. Thanks
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Lovenorth: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Our money is crying
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Kerp tormenting, Vlad
Go and read the official arsenal of both the USA and Russia. Compare them yourself, so you can cease embarrassing yourself with popular opinions.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dasuki money good oo

Ordinary social media manager of Goat luck Jonathan has being flexing all around the world forming motivational speaker

Wendell Smillen Aka Omokiri-kiri should spend his loot on meaningful developmental things, not shooting music videos about

Comrade calm down, poverty is speaking through you. Resist it.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nice experience, can have further experience inside the war zone. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Bellerophon: 8:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noblechykk:

I am tired of nairaland too because of your likes who think they have monopoly of knowledge. His opening speech suggests he is in Ukraine except he lied about that. To me, going to Ukraine now takes courage. It doesn't matter if bullets are flying where he is or not. The fact that what I see as courage means cowardice to you doesn't mean you should be in hurry to use that word, "harebrained. That was stupid. Thanks

Your effort at redefining the meaning of the word courage to exclude the necessary condition precedent of the possibility of danger, backlash or a risk to to the wellbeing of the actor is at best STUPID, choosing to use your exact same words! Only a fool thinks knowledge can be monopolized! What risk does Reno’s foray pose to him? More like traveling for adventure during a war but not to the war! Where is the risk to him that qualifies the action as a courageous one, if he could fly ‘commercially’ to Ukraine and not Syria then it’s at best defined adventurism LOL! The highlight of the commercial flight shows that airlines around the world still think it is safe to operate around UKRAINIAN airspace reason he was not conveyed in a military transport
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Heffalump(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noblechykk:

He is making his money and you are here hating. Do you know how much that content is worth?

You don't know the definition of hate, my little man.
In case you don't know, Reno is one fella I so much admired especially for his perpetual attacks against that dummy in Aso Rock and APC government generally. So, chill!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by olas24u(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Dasuki money good oo

He his from a privilaged background and can easily travel and see the world without government money.travels tickets are cheap ariund europe.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by uniquetechng: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Mooh247:

I know he is monetising his YouTube channel hence the urge for attention

However I doubt he had much in the US before joining Aso Rock crew during Yar'Aduas or Obasanjo's tenure, before Jonathan recalled him back
He does, he was just 8 when his parents relocated to the US, he had all his education in the US and was working before he was invited to serve the nation.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by uniquetechng: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noblechykk:

You don't need to waste your energy in educating them. I may not agree with Reno all the time but the guy is a genius. Going to war zone alone takes a lot of courage.
Its takes lots of courage to do what he just did, and he is sure going to cashout big from this. He said he has many videos to share later
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Noblechykk(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bellerophon:

Your effort at redefining the meaning of the word courage to exclude the necessary condition precedent of the possibility of danger, backlash or a risk to to the wellbeing of the actor is at best STUPID, choosing to use your exact same words! Only a fool thinks knowledge can be monopolized! What risk does Reno’s foray pose to him? More like traveling for adventure during a war but not to the war! Where is the risk to him that qualifies the action as a courageous one, if he could fly ‘commercially’ to Ukraine and not Syria then it’s at best defined adventurism LOL! The highlight of the commercial flight shows that airlines around the world still think it is safe to operate around UKRAINIAN airspace reason he was not conveyed in a military transport
Both of us are heading towards one direction via different routes. To me, it is courage; to y, it is not. Save your energy bro
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Bukden16(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Kerp tormenting, Vlad

See your mentor.

One Jihadis sported

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by Femi8586(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Xtianah09:
Mr man go where the bombardment they happen gangan, since you can do anything for clout

The OP is Reno
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Wahala
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by tctrills: 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
PerformOrResign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ6_0o1YWC0

Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In a Nuclear Bunker
Omokri is using war and peoples sufering to catch cuise. Does he think this is tourism?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by ikorodureporta: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
Yeye too knowed guy...just like ffk..
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: My Experience In A Nuclear Bunker - Reno Omokri (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

Don't mind the idiotic loud mouth fool.
His still spending some of the loot that they stole under Jona-daft.

Insult Reno bt Jonathan is definitely not daft. We have seen worse than Jonathan in the last 6 years. Besides Apc wants to bring Jonathan back. grin

The return of Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Millions Of UK Households Forced To Unplug Fridge To Cope With Rising Bills / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.