Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks (24305 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / EU, UK Agree On Brexit Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Pastorsmile: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
Putin is a liar. Trust him to your own peril. This is a man who said some weeks ago that he wasn't invading Ukraine, that the military patrol and movement was just the normal military routine around Russian/ Ukraine border.Funny enough, we were all castigating and accusing the West. Now we all can see where that has led to
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by olugabbie(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jackanda1:
Its actually Russia that called for negotiations, after realising attacking Ukraine was unnecesary grin

I posted it on nairaland on the 25th of February, 2022.

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by CoronaVirusPro: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Dear AmazonTopaz the fake Nairaland senior war analyst & strategist

I told you yesterday that there was a ceasefire on Saturday/Sunday & that's why Kiev didn't fall on Sunday but you said I was making it up just because your beloved CNN didn't tell you about it.

I told you again that Putin doesn't want to harm civilians, all he wants is for the clown calling himself President to leave. If Putin doesn't give a Bleep about Ukrainians, trust me this war would be concluded by now.

...............................................................................................
I'm typing this so you know that you and I are not mates on this matter. You heard Putin, Kiev and Ukraine for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I am a 15+ year veteran. I get my information from source thanks to the network I have built globally. Arguing with you lot is an insult to me.
When this conflict is finally over, I'll quote the prediction I dropped last week on how it will end.

Return to the romance section and stop embarrassing yourself.

Lies!

Dindt Russia bombard civilian residences yesterday. What I captured in the News this morning with video footage

Stop giving excuses for the failed military's who lost 500 soldiers in less than a week after chest beating for months like they all prepared.

He is not bombing civilian but he strike a residential building over 10 floors

Tell me another thing veteran

Are this ranches or stadiums below?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Najdorf: 12:24am On Mar 04, 2022
IreneJane:

I hate you morons that has never stepped out of your village. He fighting g for the benefit of his country
Your comment is very ironic
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by clockwisereport: 12:38am On Mar 04, 2022
Washington505:

Abeg Make una help this woman abi lady. Her pleas has been consistent. How i wish i get i for send her 2million. Na street i still dey oo. Rich people full this Nairaland abeg.

Anthony m okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Toks2008(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2022
This is why war makes no sense.

Laslas it will end but then, purposeful lives would have been wasted so what is the point?

Some people must be in the army but i honestly dont wish that profession for my enemy cos it's just too dangerous a job.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Funflipper: 2:20am On Mar 04, 2022
helinues:
This might turn out to be another humanitarian corridor in Yemen which was hard to keep with.

Russia have already made themselves clear, Ukraine should surrender or the bombardment continues.

If the Ukrainians are not ready to surrender, how can humanitarian corridor be possible

It was done during war between France and England. From time to time, both countries will agree to a cease fire so they can bury their dead soldiers and afterwards fighting resumes.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by GEOBOSS(m): 2:44am On Mar 04, 2022
Dm me on WhatsApp if interested in daily games.. 09081214967
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ken6488(m): 3:00am On Mar 04, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Lies!

Dindt Russia bombard civilian residences yesterday. What I captured in the News this morning with video footage

Stop giving excuses for the failed military's who lost 500 soldiers in less than a week after chest beating for months like they all prepared.

collecteral damages, happen in Syria Iraq,

After this war Ukraine president will be hanged by his citizens
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by CoronaVirusPro: 3:03am On Mar 04, 2022
ken6488:
collecteral damages, happen in Syria Iraq,

After this war Ukraine president will be hanged by his citizens

You are not current!

Seems you not seeing the outpour of love and emotions from citizens themselves

The Kremlin dwarf will face that faith. When hardship bites harder in Russia, they will revolt and kill Putin

The love for Zelensky is immeasurable

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by bot101(m): 3:14am On Mar 04, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The shameless and confused Putin has seen he has miscalculated, he is now looking for ways to renegotiate with United States and NATO, and pull out of Ukraine, but shame and pride no let am.

So that is what you got from the article? Dumbo!
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ken6488(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

You are not current!

Seems you not seeing the outpour of love and emotions from citizens themselves

The Kremlin dwarf will face that faith. When hardship bites harder in Russia, they will revolt and kill Putin

The love for Zelensky is immeasurable
Actually don't be deceived by those sanctions

Russia is in charge Ukraine president is now beginning

Those sanctions are temporary
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Obesity(m): 3:29am On Mar 04, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

English dey really dey hard you.

Talks of a ceasefire does not necessarily mean that a ceasefire took place or has happened there are no reports of that anywhere stop embarrassing yourself you are just a big fat liar.

Veteran oshi.

Tell him again grin

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by CoronaVirusPro: 3:31am On Mar 04, 2022
ken6488:

Actually don't be deceived by those sanctions

Russia is in charge Ukraine president is now beginning

Those sanctions are temporary

Do you know the meaning of this?

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ken6488(m): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Do you know the meaning of this?
All this western oppression would not stop Russia from de militarizing Ukraine
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by 1839ni: 3:49am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
helinues:

You are wrong. There is no agreement on cease fire as long as as Ukranians are still resisting
[/s]
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Caseless: 4:40am On Mar 04, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The shameless and confused Putin has seen he has miscalculated, he is now looking for ways to renegotiate with United States and NATO, and pull out of Ukraine, but shame and pride no let am.
Are you guys still thinking like this? Didn't you guys tell us how they'll finish him with sanctions, NATO/USA will invade Russia and how Putin can never invade Ukraine? He did everything he was asked not to do and now, you're claiming he's trying to negotiate with the USA.

Mtswwwww

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Caseless: 4:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Northernblood5:
See Russia sounding like saints after invading an independent country.

Just imagine launching a destructive attack on Onitsha and then telling Anambrarians that the attack is not to kill them but to destroy their hard work. Isn't it Evil?
but Onitsha people should have been clear on what enemy to invite close to their big neighbors. They should have been neutral.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by jcross19: 5:36am On Mar 04, 2022
ChangetheChange:
negotiate with who? You are confused!!!

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by elganzar(m): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Dear AmazonTopaz the fake Nairaland senior war analyst & strategist,

I told you yesterday that there was a ceasefire on Saturday/Sunday & that's why Kiev didn't fall on Sunday but you said I was making it up just because your beloved CNN didn't tell you about it.

I told you again that Putin doesn't want to harm civilians, all he wants is for the clown calling himself President to leave. If Putin doesn't give a Bleep about Ukrainians, trust me this war would be concluded by now.

...............................................................................................
I'm typing this so you know that you and I are not mates on this matter. You heard Putin, Kiev and Ukraine for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I am a 15+ year veteran. I get my information from source thanks to the network I have built globally. Arguing with you lot is an insult to me.
When this conflict is finally over, I'll quote the prediction I dropped last week on how it will end.

Return to the romance section and stop embarrassing yourself.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukrainian-military-says-sunday-was-difficult-its-forces-2022-02-27/

Explain abeg
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Luchitec(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2022
No mind the Boys Scout veteran, he was just chest-beating and peddling lies grin.
elganzar:

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ukrainian-military-says-sunday-was-difficult-its-forces-2022-02-27/

Explain abeg
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by JayPeeOham: 6:29am On Mar 04, 2022
The only solution to this is if both countries can come together to give birth to another country called RUSSIANE undecided where Russia will be the mother and Ukraine the father.
kiss kiss
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by HRMK: 7:46am On Mar 04, 2022
D 2 DON DEY TAYA SMALL SMALL!!
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by maasoap(m): 11:11am On Mar 04, 2022
ChangetheChange:

You are talking forth and back you're confused.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by alone1fun12: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2022
VPN
Nord✅
Pia✅
Ipvanish✅
VPN 911✅
Dating sites
Match✅
Pof✅
Ourtime✅
Cupid✅
Etc

Google voice for WhatsApp✅, etc for sale at Affordable price
Chat me up on WhatsApp Me on : 0705 033 1561 for more detail for more detail
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by maasoap(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Lies!

Bombardment my ass. What we've seen so far really tells us that Putin is more humane than Bush or Obama because he minimised the loss of lives of both civilians and soldiers to the nearest minimum.
You want to see how the actual civilians bombardments really looks like, revisit Iraq and Libya invasion by USA, UK and NATO
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Noblechykk(m): 11:41am On Mar 04, 2022
tradepunter:

You too like vwulance
Lol, I no like vwulance because it doesn't know who is right or who is wrong but who is left.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by VirileNelly2420: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
ChangetheChange:

What are u talking about?
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by CoronaVirusPro: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
maasoap:

Bombardment my ass. What we've seen so far really tells us that Putin is more humane than Bush or Obama because he minimised the loss of lives of both civilians and soldiers to the nearest minimum.
You want to see how the actual civilians bombardments really looks like, revisit Iraq and Libya invasion by USA, UK and NATO

Stop giving excuses for the kremlin dwarf, he means nine of what you stated. A complex within a nuclear power stationed was hit yesterday and here you are saying he wants to minimize loss of life.

What better way can you extinguish life than that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / Why Should Trade Between African Countries Be In Dollars - Ruto / Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.