Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks (24326 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / EU, UK Agree On Brexit Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by olugabbie(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The shameless and confused Putin has seen he has miscalculated, he is now looking for ways to renegotiate with United States and NATO, and pull out of Ukraine, but shame and pride no let am.

Lol! Russia will never call for any negotiation with the US & NATO. They have done their worst.

Ukraine called for this negotiation and Russia agree to it.

Putin will get what he wants in Ukraine.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by VicM6: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
This one resemble football wey first nd second half dey....dem don fight first half, dem wan rest small b4 second half go start again...make we dy watch who go win the match.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The shameless and confused Putin has seen he has miscalculated, he is now looking for ways to renegotiate with United States and NATO, and pull out of Ukraine, but shame and pride no let am.

Is this supposed to be an informed comment. I hope not.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
darediamond:

If ceasefire did not happen how come there is a "Humanitarian Corridors"?

Please be sensible at least for a second.

You can rain insults and abuses on me if you like.

I pray you do not end up as sacrifial Lamb in your life. Amen
If you were smart enough you would have understood the context he mentioned me.

On another thread he claimed that there was a ceasefire on Monday and there was not any ceasefire I then clarified that talks of a ceasefire was not the same thing as an actual ceasefire
If you don't understand something or my earlier reasons for quoting me don't put your mouth or was there any ceasefire that happened on Monday as he claimed on the thread we earlier argued about?

Swerve please

4 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by westernboy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dear AmazonTopaz the fake Nairaland senior war analyst & strategist,

I told you yesterday that there was a ceasefire on Saturday/Sunday & that's why Kiev didn't fall on Sunday but you said I was making it up just because your beloved CNN didn't tell you about it.

I told you again that Putin doesn't want to harm civilians, all he wants is for the clown calling himself President to leave. If Putin doesn't give a Bleep about Ukrainians, trust me this war would be concluded by now.

...............................................................................................
I'm typing this so you know that you and I are not mates on this matter. You heard Putin, Kiev and Ukraine for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I am a 15+ year veteran. I get my information from source thanks to the network I have built globally. Arguing with you lot is an insult to me.
When this conflict is finally over, I'll quote the prediction I dropped last week on how it will end.

Return to the romance section and stop embarrassing yourself.[/

Oga Veteran if I may ask which of the cease fire on Saturday on Sunday is it the coming week or pay week cos there had never been any cease most cities in Ukraine have been on steady attack even Kiev the capital was not spared troops trying to get there way in. Odessa was heavily attacked yesterday n today before the 2nd round of meeting. Though the outcome never dey okay for the both sides.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by goodheart01: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I told you yesterday that there was a ceasefire on Saturday/Sunday & that's why Kiev didn't fall on Sunday but you said I was making it up just because your beloved CNN didn't tell you about it.

I told you again that Putin doesn't want to harm civilians, all he wants is for the clown calling himself President to leave. If Putin doesn't give a Bleep about Ukrainians, trust me this war would be concluded by now.

...............................................................................................
I'm typing this so you know that you and I are not mates on this matter. You heard Putin, Kiev and Ukraine for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I am a 15+ year veteran. I get my information from source thanks to the network I have built globally. Arguing with you lot is an insult to me.
When this conflict is finally over, I'll quote the prediction I dropped last week on how it will end.

Return to the romance section and stop embarrassing yourself.

Close your toilet mouth Biko. 15+ year veteran kill u dia. Everybody dey claim rubbish for nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by darediamond(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

If you were same enough you would have understood the context he mentioned me.

On another thread he claimed that there was a ceasefire on Monday and there was not any ceasefire I then clarified that talks of a ceasefire was not the same thing as an actual ceasefire
If you don't understand something or my earlier reasons for quoting me don't put your mouth or was there any ceasefire that happened on Monday as he claimed on the thread we earlier argued about?

Swerve please
The question remains: If ceasefire did not happen how come there is a "Humanitarian Corridors"?

And more, how come people are being allowed to leave the comedian ruled nation?

I need u to be logical, tactical and yes technical in your response please....

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by frog12: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
actually, the russians had allowed this since

Northernblood5:
See Russia sounding like saints after invading an independent country.

Just imagine launching a destructive attack on Onitsha and then telling Anambrarians that the attack is not to kill them but to destroy their hard work. Isn't it Evil?
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Bigchristo: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Some you speak anyhow in this Nairaland, I’m pretty sure you don’t understand what they means by ceasefire or Humanitarian corridor for civilians stock in the war affected areas, it literally means the both countries in fight has resolved to provide a passage for any agencies or groups to come evacuates civilians and also give them aids lots of people are wounded others short of foods and medical supplies you expect them be stocked there and die? If Russian is not being considerate here they will continue the aggression without allowing anybody to access the country because they’ve lay siege around every cities even taken control of Ukrainian airspace if anybody attempts to fly through that zone such plane will be shut down, that’s exactly why NATO and US never imposed a no flight zone in Ukraine because it will have to do with direct confrontation with the Russian military and that’s a disaster which can further escalate the war to be World war, Putin is not negotiating with neither NATO or US and he isn’t scared of continuing the aggression it’s Ukrainian citizens that will be dying of starvation and strike, be very calculative and reasonable before dropping a comment, don’t talk because you want to defend some people that don’t give a damn about citizens that are dying they want the war to continue all for political gain, they supply weapons for Ukrainian government to further continue resisting while their own citizens are dying daily that’s total stupidity on their part.

6 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by WarriAproko: 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2022
Who will this war affect most after peace. All this sanctions won't affect russia than this wreckage of war
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Karnice600: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

English dey really dey hard you.

Talks of a ceasefire does not necessarily mean that a ceasefire took place or has happened there are no reports of that anywhere stop embarrassing yourself you are just a big fat liar.

Veteran oshi.
Lol. He's the Dog of Dogs
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by DoggoneDogg: 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
OmegaAutos:

I hope your knowledge on this matter hs helped solve the banditry problem in Nigeria? Can't you people just stop giving Bleep about those who don't care about us. Can't we have meaning argument about what is bedeviling the nation and educate people in our surroundings on the need to choose the right leaders and it's effect generally in the society.

Let's be awake to our environmental issues and need.

The banditry problem is a political tool.
Once the financiers are satisfied (die), they'll leave us in peace.

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Benwallt(m): 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
So, after the humanitarian nonsense completes their supposed task the war will resume. More like humanitarian interlude the the war continues. There is something we don't know about this war.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by tradepunter: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noblechykk:
It doesn't sound like the war will end anytime soon

You too like vwulance
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
darediamond:

The question remains: If ceasefire did not happen how come there is a "Humanitarian Corridors"?

And more, how come people are being allowed to leave the comedian ruled nation?

I need u to be logical, tactical and yes technical in your response please....
The question actually remains that you need a comprehensive brain to understand English even from my comments I never talked about a "humanitarian corridor" or inferred anything relating to the thread I said that yesterday on another thread he claimed that there was a ceasefire on Monday because of the talks hence why Russia had not taken Kiev he mentioned me again to tell me about the ceasefire of the other day which was my address and had nothing to do with the topic..
Search my post and stop disturbing me or do you want to argue like him that Russia did not take Kiev on Sunday like he claimed because of a non-existent ceasefire that happened on Monday during the first talks?

That was what I was referring to hope you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by anonymous1759(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:

CNN copy and paste.

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by priestcharm(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

This already is a lost war for Ukraine. Russia if not for the humanitarian consideration would have turned Ukraine into ashes. Stop listening to Fake CNN propaganda news. NATO and US know Russia has won and are now urging that Clown to negotiate a Neutral Ukraine. Eastern Ukraine is surrounded by Russia and will maul the Ukrainian army if they don’t surrender.

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Angieeeh: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Great move!
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by mountmoriah(m): 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Jackanda1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
olugabbie:

Lol! Russia will never call for any negotiation with the US & NATO. They have done their worst.

Ukraine called for this negotiation and Russia agree to it.

Putin will get what he wants in Ukraine.
Its actually Russia that called for negotiations, after realising attacking Ukraine was unnecesary grin

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by puremaker7(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Revolution2022:
Russia is an empty drum.
how are they an empty drum? You want them to destroy like NATO did to Libya

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Truvelisback(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Putin will not negotiate with with the U.S and NATO, rather he would negotiate with Ukraine his brother.

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Princewell2012(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
marvelphysics:
Should we now call it civilised war or what?? Sha anything to protect civilians is welcomed

Putin does not want to kill the civilians, otherwise this war would have been over by now. Ukraine president should get the massage. The both parties have made their points. They should come on a round table. I don't blame Ukraine for putting up a fight anyway

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by incogni2o: 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
darediamond:

So sorry FOR the Insult Bro.

These kids know nothing about what is happening.

Na Sir you suppos see use for am naa,

Since you now acknowledge him as a 15yr war veteran.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ozo13(m): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
are u sure it isnt USA disturbing him with calls.
They should jus fast track the peace deal .
The Ukrainian president shouldn't have allowed anyone pushed him to decisions that can lead to war.

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by techWriter3: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tiri gbosa for our Veteran GbosaGbosa Gbosa
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by darediamond(m): 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
incogni2o:

Na Sir you suppos see use for am naa,

Since you now acknowledge him as a 15yr war veteran.

Ok.
Kpele.
Omo Bi iso gun mi lese, ma gbe okuta Lena.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by CoronaVirusPro: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:

Exactly!

Shame!
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Panda7(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
so ukraine never set one bomb blast for russia undecided
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by R0LL0N(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://i./y4.gif[/img]

This one na fake Putin. The real Putin no dey smile
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by NwaNimo1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2022
R0LL0N:

This one na fake Putin. The real Putin no dey smile

[img]https://i./mw.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by sencekompis: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2022
YOU'RE TALKING A TOTAL RUBBISH

DoggoneDogg:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.