Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks (24324 Views)

ECOWAS Lifts Various Sanctions On Niger, Mali, Guinea On Humanitarian Grounds / Trump Acquitted By Senate In Second Impeachment Trial / EU, UK Agree On Brexit Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Angelfrost(m): 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noblechykk:
It doesn't sound like the war will end anytime soon

Well, eventually Ukraine is gonna run out of defensive options, and Russia is gonna get tired of fvcking around... Either way, Ukraine go hear am!!!

That nation will suffer even more after the needless war.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Lightorder: 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Noblechykk:
atleast , it is called a war/fight and not bashing as many fellows without purpose here on NL have been calling it. Sunday has far elapsed and it is still a fight
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by suicidesheep: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kingcalls:

Are u being serious or u don't know how to read or what ?? Y are they so many stupid people on NL

Stupid should be an understatement, more like r*tarded

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Nonosiloku: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Fgui
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Foodforthought: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Humanitarian corridors indeed. After killing innocent children. Europeans are hypocrites
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by egemegeo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
humanitarian corridors, just hearing this first time

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by darediamond(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

English dey really dey hard you.

Talks of a ceasefire does not necessarily mean that a ceasefire took place or has happened there are no reports of that anywhere stop embarrassing yourself you are just a big fat liar.

Veteran oshi.

If ceasefire did not happen how come there is a "Humanitarian Corridors"?

Please be sensible at least for a second.

You can rain insults and abuses on me if you like.

I pray you do not end up as sacrifial Lamb in your life. Amen

6 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Alldew: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Is it still war that they are fighting or the Russian are just catching cruise by destroying Ukraine?

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Noblechykk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Well, eventually Ukraine is gonna run out of defensive optional but, and Russia is gonna get tired of fvcking around... Either way, Ukraine go hear am!!!

That nation will suffer even more after the needless war.
It's terrible. Ordinary riot will tell a person how bad a war is
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Jeromejnr(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The shameless and confused Putin has seen he has miscalculated, he is now looking for ways to renegotiate with United States and NATO, and pull out of Ukraine, but shame and pride no let am.

Stop living in that fake deluded bubble you have created for yourself.

This is how the left live their lives.

3 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by GraphicsD(m): 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
N
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Jeromejnr(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kingcalls:

Are u being serious or u don't know how to read or what ?? Y are they so many stupid people on NL

Like bro...the stupidity in this generation is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by seyz91(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
I tell you
Noblechykk:
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by duality(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
The shameless and confused Putin has seen he has miscalculated, he is now looking for ways to renegotiate with United States and NATO, and pull out of Ukraine, but shame and pride no let am.

The problem with some of you is that, you don't care about the destruction happening in Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by rajiedreez: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ogao
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by victons(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Russia rely agreed for a humanitarian corridor? But Nigeria wouldn't.
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by OmegaAutos: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Dear AmazonTopaz the fake Nairaland senior war analyst & strategist,

I told you yesterday that there was a ceasefire on Saturday/Sunday & that's why Kiev didn't fall on Sunday but you said I was making it up just because your beloved CNN didn't tell you about it.

I told you again that Putin doesn't want to harm civilians, all he wants is for the clown calling himself President to leave. If Putin doesn't give a Bleep about Ukrainians, trust me this war would be concluded by now.

...............................................................................................
I'm typing this so you know that you and I are not mates on this matter. You heard Putin, Kiev and Ukraine for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I am a 15+ year veteran. I get my information from source thanks to the network I have built globally. Arguing with you lot is an insult to me.
When this conflict is finally over, I'll quote the prediction I dropped last week on how it will end.

Return to the romance section and stop embarrassing yourself.

I hope your knowledge on this matter hs helped solve the banditry problem in Nigeria? Can't you people just stop giving Bleep about those who don't care about us. Can't we have meaning argument about what is bedeviling the nation and educate people in our surroundings on the need to choose the right leaders and it's effect generally in the society.

Let's be awake to our environmental issues and need.

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by helinues: 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
darediamond:

If ceasefire did not happen how come there is a "Humanitarian Corridors"?

Please be sensible at least for a second.

You can rain insults and abuses on me if you like.

I pray you do not end up as sacrifial Lamb in your life. Amen

You are wrong. There is no agreement on cease fire as long as as Ukranians are still resisting

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:

You wish..

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Great0ne1: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I told you yesterday that there was a ceasefire on Saturday/Sunday & that's why Kiev didn't fall on Sunday but you said I was making it up just because your beloved CNN didn't tell you about it.

I told you again that Putin doesn't want to harm civilians, all he wants is for the clown calling himself President to leave. If Putin doesn't give a Bleep about Ukrainians, trust me this war would be concluded by now.

...............................................................................................
I'm typing this so you know that you and I are not mates on this matter. You heard Putin, Kiev and Ukraine for the first time 2 weeks ago.

I am a 15+ year veteran. I get my information from source thanks to the network I have built globally. Arguing with you lot is an insult to me.
When this conflict is finally over, I'll quote the prediction I dropped last week on how it will end.

Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by IreneJane: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
I hate you morons that has never stepped out of your village. He fighting g for the benefit of his country

6 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Topmaike007(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Alldew:
Is it still war that they are fighting or the Russian are just catching cruise by destroying Ukraine?
Russia just wan cripple infastructure for Ukraine grin
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ken6488(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
ChangetheChange:
actually every thing Is going as planned

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ken6488(m): 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
No wonder Russia is delaying the war

To pave way for negotiation

3 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ken6488(m): 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kingcalls:

I swear
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by obailala(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Cartoon of the day!

3 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by ken6488(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

I knew it Russia was delaying

2 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by RPG2020(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Continue veteran warrior

1 Like

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Great0ne1: 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
marvelphysics:
Should we now call it civilised war or what?? Sha anything to protect civilians is welcomed
Is an unfortunate war between two brothers. A war putin had been trying to avoid for almost 8 years now. Do you know that Russia language was banned in Ukrainian schools by that useless comedian president, whereas 30% of there population are native Russian speaking people.

4 Likes

Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Magnumproperty: 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
DoggoneDogg:

Following
Re: Russia, Ukraine Agree On Humanitarian Corridors In Second Round Of Talks by Remman(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
oshozondii:

https://m.dw.com/en/ukraine-russia-negotiators-agree-on-humanitarian-corridors-live-updates/a-60993269

https://twitter.com/KyivIndependent/status/1499445304696913926?t=Kl_NZySXqVyU1g0--KiPPg&s=19
Two enemies collaborating to help affected civilians! Lol... this can only happen in a modern and organised world. In Nigeria, them go kill even mosquito and destroy trees wey from that village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FBI Hunts For Majid Dastjani Farahani, Suspected Iranian Assassin / An 11-year-old Yemeni Girl On Child Marriage / Japan Court Rules Against Same-sex Marriage, Lawyer Disappointed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.