Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. (3003 Views)

The Mugshot Picture Of Convicted Gov Dapo Abiodun & His Criminal Record IN USA / Hushpuppi In Tears: Looks Like Been Released From US Prison(pix,video) / New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Newminer606: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
New evidence has been provided against popular alleged Nigerian internet fraudster, Ramoni Abbass,
known to his followers on social Media as Hushpuppi. Hushpuppi was arrested 1 year and some months back for fraudulence acts with over 1.9 million people to tune of over 168 billion naira, Evidence provided against him last year reveals how husspuppi made use of his personal email to register on a website mentioned as "Whizzlog", which is a market place for buying bank logs and money laundering, However FBI recently stated that Abbass email was also found on a website "Darklogs.xyz" where hushpuppi bought Bank logs and fakeBitcoin sender which he used to scam Big Vendors in countries such as Dubai, Indian and lots more, Just like he used his personal email address for other criminal activities and schemes, the suspect used his personal email to register on the site, In his email are registration confirmation from darklogs.xyz, numerous confirmation and receipts of fakebitcoin sender and bank logs he purchased.
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Anonymity234: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Boogyman557: 8:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

DIS MATTERZ no JUST CONCERN me..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by fotadmowmend(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
Crime no dey pay
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Shalommy(f): 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
So, he's still alive? Eliminate him at once. Gusssh..
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by adefitim(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Precious9090: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
And the website is still Opening, lemme quickly go and purchase fakebitcoin sender, have been looking for where to buy this tools for long.
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Puissant: 8:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
I’m sure the O P is not as smart as he thinks.

Though a few gullible people will gladly logon to the “sites” named by the O P with the intention of buying bank logs just like Hushpuppi; and they’ll end up being ripped.

Congratulations in advance to both the OP and his gullible clients in their newly found adventure.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Precious9090: 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bro shut up stop saying what you don't know, if you have no clue about the internet just keep quiet and scroll pass what you don't understand, and stop behaving like a fool.
Puissant:
I’m sure the O P is not as smart as he thinks.

Though a few gullible people will gladly logon to the “sites” named by the O P with the intention of buying bank logs just like Hushpuppi; and they’ll end up being ripped.

Congratulations in advance to both the OP and his gullible clients in their newly found adventure.
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Puissant: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Precious9090:
. . .and stop behaving like a fool.

The fact that you said this without attacking me directly is the main reason why I’d be dignifying you with a response.

There are lots of cc and bank logs on the internet; with majority of them being made available in the dark web for the right price.

Common sense should tell you that FBI will never disclose such malicious site for public consumption while the site is still active. Even our dear NPF won’t dare such a thing.

The OP’s intention is what I stated earlier, and to worsen the case, his account is less than 15 minutes old. That should speak volume.

Thank you.

19 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Bravetunde: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
Let the execute the afonja fake Muslim kriminal.
These one have been caught,there are still so many scammers, backstabbetrs, betrayass,theivesss and ritualisst in ogun state.
Very kriminal minded set of ritualisst I have not seen before.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Generalwoodz(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2022
angry
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Cokahot: 11:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Odehh,nobe only xyz,na KFC. Odeh. U think say u go fit scam boys. Nothing like that on Google,live news ,etc. Stupid scammer, Stupid OP. Odeh. So boys go bomb site,then u go scam them with btc. Pls use your brain,na scam sites. Yahoo no pay again,na rituals. Dont get scammed by this fake news. If you want to buy logs,I have a site,coded ,I will give u invite code. Its a dark Web,not disclosed to the public. The OP is a scam and the news is fake and the websites are created by g boys,to cash out via btc via ignorance of an upcoming yahoo boy. Use your head ,and self-service your dic k

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2022
OP is not as smart as he thinks.

I pity the gullible that will fall for this scam

6 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by iLegendd(m): 2:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Fraudsters should be handed death penalty without delay.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by realstars: 8:03am On Mar 04, 2022
I pray he should face his troubles in peace.
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Op I just dey look you

You think say you wise, u dey form street, boys eye dey red, you no know say some street pass street grin
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by MJBOLT: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2022
the person you are quoting is also the op, he's using 2 accounts to fool himself.

Puissant:

The fact that you said this without attacking me directly is the main reason why I’d be dignifying you with a response.

There are lots of cc and bank logs on the internet; with majority of them being made available in the dark web for the right price.

Common sense should tell you that FBI will never disclose such malicious site for public consumption while the site is still active. Even our dear NPF won’t dare such a thing.

The OP’s intention is what I stated earlier, and to worsen the case, his account is less than 15 minutes old. That should speak volume.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by Danmboss(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Wait oo any body notice that slawomir of naira land has gone missing for some times now?
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by PenpalOso: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2022
E be like say the red jacket heat for Edo don touch our favorite commentator sha.
Danmboss:
Wait oo any body notice that slawomir of naira land has gone missing for some times now?
Re: Hushpuppi In Serious Trouble As His Criminal Bank Log Account Has Been Revealed. by bigjackass: 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
Puissant:

Thank you.
the fellow you are engaging is the op himself using an alternate

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Was Scammed By A Nairalander MICHEAL346 / Brutal Beating Of Man, Married Woman Caught In Bed / Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.