Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached (2990 Views)

See The Type Of Punishment That Was Given To These Ladies For Stealing Meat / See The Kind Of Punishment Given To This Young Man For Stealing Rubber Slippers / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by IyanuDeb(f): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
I normally see people especially women venting out on their trainee with this punishment, to me it's pure cruelty and I wonder how she would feel if her daughter was treated the same way, I was almost attacked one time because I begged for one to relief her that the sun was too much

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by TemplarLandry: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
grin
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Not nice
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Candidlady: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Idont understand

What is this ?

Apprenticeship or what

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
You have no idea how lousy and unruly these apprentices are till you have your own shop.if they are not stealing your money, they're stealing your goods or bringing men into your shop and leaving buyers or they're disrespectful TO buyers when you're not there and in your presence show fake respect

13 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by IyanuDeb(f): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Idont understand

What is this ?

Apprenticeship or what
yes it is, they train under her
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by adamma24: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2023
People like this wont tell or make their child to knee down no mata the crime their child commit....a certain tribe in nigeria dey very fond of this act...

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Candidlady: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
IyanuDeb:
yes it is, they train under her

Ah nah

This is pure wickedness

SAMBARRY:
You have no idea how lousy and unruly these apprentices are till you have your own shop.if they are not stealing your money, they're stealing your goods or bringing men into your shop and leaving buyers or they're disrespectful TO buyers when you're not there and in your presence show fake respect

No disrespect but this your write up is πŸ—‘οΈ

9 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by talented321: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Why not blame ur gender?
IconicR:
Not nice
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
Why not blame ur gender?
This is not a gender thing
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by talented321: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
90% is done by women, na so one of them maltreat my sister wey i later take her to another place and i have witness alot.
IconicR:
This is not a gender thing

2 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
talented321:
90% is done by women, na so one of them maltreat my sister wey i later take her to another place and i have witness alot.
Na mostly women Dy do this thing sha, I admit on this one

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by talented321: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
U know d truth, but u always try defend ur gender and if it was a man u would have split nonsense. I don't want talk what's in my mind sha
IconicR:

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

Ah nah

This is pure wickedness

No disrespect but this your write up is πŸ—‘οΈ
be when you have your own shop, allow indiscipline and lawlessness.allow them to be resuming work anytime they like, allow them to steal and not hold them accountable.even you sef needs iron hand with that rubbish you typed

3 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Candidlady: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
be when you have your own shop, allow indiscipline and lawlessness.allow them to be resuming work anytime they like, allow them to steal and not hold them accountable.even you sef needs iron hand with that rubbish you typed

What are you saying fps

You type would scar a maid cos you feel the person is indisciplined and lawless

When the slave gets use to the suffering from the master the master is in real trouble (c)

6 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by mrgreen4real(m): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Man own go say make you knee down still raise stone with your two hands. wether man or woman discipline has to be involved sometimes
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:

What are you saying fps

You type would scar a maid cos you feel the person is indisciplined and lawless

When the slave gets use to the suffering from the master the master is in real trouble (c)

abeg get out.gen z premature kids everywhere
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Candidlady: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
abeg get out.gen z premature kids everywhere

Sorry o

Old man... When you get shop if they misbehave please pour acid on em just to instill discipline....

Rubbish being

5 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Reminderz: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
then if they are not doing what you ask for, or doing something behind your back, then you release them.. is not by force to make them work with you or make them undergo this inhumane punishment...

this is simply just cruel... anyone that goes against your words, you either deduct it from their salary after several warnings or make them stop working for you... life is not supposed to be hard...

4 Likes

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by IyanuDeb(f): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:
even though, it's too harsh, notice also that they always kneel on the road not even a smooth surface, reason I will never advice anybody to give his or her child to another person to look after

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by talented321: 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
SOUND REASONING' please keep it up.
IyanuDeb:
Reason I will never advice anybody to give his or her child to another person to look after
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by DECENTBWOY: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Idont understand

What is this ?

Apprenticeship or what
Wow.. I am surprised you didn't drag men into this...

1 Like

Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by DECENTBWOY: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Iyaebe ... Only if you know what this name means in Ibibio...
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Iyaebe ... Only if you know what this name means in Ibibio...
What does it mean?
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by illicit(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Candidlady:
Idont understand

What is this ?

Apprenticeship or what

From one woman to another ni o
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by Kyari79(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
SO BAD
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by brain54(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
Most of the maters/mistress…

are products of the same system.

Nothing wrong with punishing an erring apprentice.

As long as the punishment doesn’t go overboard. Or it’s not overdone.

Nothing wrong in correcting an apprentice if it’s done without malice!
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by LikeAking: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
SAMBARRY:

But the punishment is too harsh..

Kindly send her away..

The truth we live in a mordern world, things like thisngs will chase potential custo away..

It's not civil.
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by LikeAking: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
IyanuDeb:
I normally see people especially women venting out on their trainee with this punishment, to me it's pure cruelty and I wonder how she would feel if her daughter was treated the same way, I was almost attacked one time because I begged for one to relief her that the sun was too much

Very bad/wicked.

Make every body try make money for this life.
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by SAMBARRY: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
LikeAking:

But the punishment is too harsh..

Kindly send her away..

The truth we live in a mordern world, things like thisngs will chase potential custo away..

It's not civil.

what a generation.so when your Staff messes up instead of disciplining them you fire them.isokayyyy
Re: Is This Type Of Punishment Appropriate? Pics Attached by LikeAking: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2023
Reminderz:

then if they are not doing what you ask for, or doing something behind their backs, then you release them.. is not by force to make them work with you or make them undergo this inhumane punishment...

this is simply just cruel... anyone that goes against your words, you either deduct it from their salary after several warnings or make them stop working for you... life is not supposed to be hard...

And tommorow he will cry when police slap him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles - Victims / Ember month List Of Most Dangerous Roads To Travel In Nigeria For 2019 Xmas Pic / Caretaker Kills Tenant Over House Rent In Owerri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.