Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu (13272 Views)

Meet The 16 Candidates Who Are Contesting To Be Governor Of Lagos. / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces / 2023: I’m Ready To Debate From Morning Till Night – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by voiceless1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
[quote author=vicdom post=110727161][/quote]
Nothing wey una no go do for money.
Including selling the future of 200 million people.
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tinubu is a god in alaigbo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Oduduwa707: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Oloriburuku! angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Oduduwa707: 3:33am On Mar 04, 2022
surgical:
At least he had demonstrated that in Lagos for the past 22 years he has been ruling over Lagos
All Lagos children now have very bright future non is agbero or street urchins, Tinubu has ensure this
He will replicate this at the centre
The way he has ensured the 52 local government obasanjo refused to recognised are now recognised and listed in the constitution by his boys lawan and gbaja

Will you keep kwayet? angry

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by nku5: 3:33am On Mar 04, 2022
What a clown of a man grin so desperate for power

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 3:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Just like the way he made agberos in Lagos great

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Rajiolaade: 3:45am On Mar 04, 2022
surgical:
we are on the same page not supporting Tinubu if you read properly
two huge fools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Karemarealty288(m): 3:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Or expanding the future of your children by making Iya loja General constitutional and Seyi Sign Post controller General of Federal Republic of Nigeria and Alphabeta Federal tax collectors.
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 4:00am On Mar 04, 2022
vicdom:
Tinubu, who was in Ekiti State as part of the ongoing consultation for the 2023 presidential election, said that he decided to consult with the traditional rulers before declaring because of the enormous respect he placed on culture and tradition.

He said, “I’m contesting this race to renew the hope and make the future great for our children. For Nigeria to stand united and develop, we require patience and wisdom. We have to be united, that is the only way we can be great.”
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

He probably means his grand children and great grandchildren! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Doyou2019: 4:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Parachoko:

The kin unnecessary hate you guys have for Tinubu eh

This hate is unnecessary.

It won't change anything about nothing on ground.

It's not hate for the old man, but his effrontery to come out thinking he can run for office after all he's done to this country and her teeming youth, many of whom are residents in Lagos. You sef check am na. It's like a thief thinking he can go on to befriend you after having just burgled your home. His stupid ambition, and the pride with which he gallivants about it, sickens sane Nigerians no be small and if you're unperturbed about it, I feel very sorry for your future and your children's. .
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 4:02am On Mar 04, 2022
PressMyButton:
The words of a sincere man, a man who truly has a large heart for his country, an achiever, a goal getter, a political Colossus, a genius who has always delivered on his promises.
He's the reason some people sneak into SW in night buses. Mr. Revolution. It is a waste of time arguing with nonentities on Nairaland. Those that matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
I will quote you after the primary election Sha...
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:06am On Mar 04, 2022
wizonlyson:
angry angry sorry to say sir, with due respect,...u are a big fool sir..
The guy u just called a fool is richer , famous and successful than all your generations put together . Have some respect dude

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:10am On Mar 04, 2022
surgical:
we are on the same page not supporting Tinubu if you read properly
Support or no support , if he's destined to be the president there's absolutely nothing you can do about it , it's not your single vote that will deny him , mind you , before election comes , he already has more than a million votes in the bag , he's popular , think about it dude

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Doyou2019: 4:12am On Mar 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
Frustrated hullegan has spoken .

Get some education, Tinubu supporter. You need that more than that 30k for which you do this.

Zombies are pathetic!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Mintum:
God punish you, evil man. Electing this wicked fool is the worst thing that will ever happen to Nigeria.
It is not within your power to make him president , you have just one vote and that's if you would even vote . Like it or leave it , that man Tinubu has over 2 million votes already in the bag . He's the second most popular individual after Buhari
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:16am On Mar 04, 2022
dizon:
This old fool should go and rest.
]The guy u just called a fool is richer , famous and successful than all your generations put together . Have some respect dude
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:18am On Mar 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Only God knows how much they will spend on adult diapers

I cum in vawulence angry
It means nothing , wisdom is required to lead a nation to prosperity
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:20am On Mar 04, 2022
You don't have the final say , God has , you only have one vote , let's step outside to do the needful , for me , jes the best candidate right now , he's paid his dues
gozmok1:
I think it will be a sad day if Bola Tinubu will jump into 2023 Presidential election for many reasons. First, he is too corrupt to lead Nigeria at this critical time. He has over the years bragged about how wealthy he is--a sad thing to tell people about yourself. Second, Mr. Tinubu is too old. He looks 109 or 200 years of age. God knows, i don't want to see his kind of face on television representing Nigeria. Third, as governor of Lagos State, he ran the most dirties state in Nigeria. Who will ever forget, the infamous Makoko slum in Lagos?. Is that what we want Nigeria to look like? And fourth, Nigerians are tired of another sick leader staying the UK hospital for six months.

Bola Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria, full stop!
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:21am On Mar 04, 2022
Ryott:
I seriously wonder why this man is so foolish to allow himself to be deceived like this, Tinubu has shown that he is not wise at all. Let him keep making a fool of himself until they disgrace him finally
]The guy u just called a fool is richer , famous and successful than all your generations put together . Have some respect dude
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Bravetunde:

It changes everything ss/se won't vote for a theivee,and an adult wearing pampers drug Lord.
You can because of tribalism since you are a Yoruba fake Muslim.
You people play politics of hatred that's why other people in the country don't like you
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:25am On Mar 04, 2022
Salvador1:
Which of your children or are u referring to the agberos in Lagos street doing owoda.
Cursed old cargo
He had paid his dues , it's time for him to be compensated . His wish would be granted by God's grace
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Bravetunde: 4:32am On Mar 04, 2022
Ijoba85:
You people play politics of hatred that's why other people in the country don't like you
So others like afonjas abi.since they play politics of love and are sufferisticated.
Like the kind of love that makes afonjas to say no Igbo man we ever be president ever.
Like calling gej an ijaw and one of African most celebrated heros a drunken fisherman and teamed up to kick him out and had agreement so that later you people will be president.
You play politics of love and yet you allow everything stationed in Lagos,even though traffic is chokin you people but you love it like that as far as ss/se won't have it.
Come on stop talking like a saint.
No tribe is more cunning,fake,wickedd,fakee like afonjas.
Infact ss/,se prefer northerners to afonjas and northerners prefer ss/se to afonjas the only problem north have is we shouldn't break up the country but they call afonjas Dan bayerebes.just do your findings to confirm me lover boy
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by ajl: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Which of your children? Criminal mind!

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by mountmoriah(m): 4:36am On Mar 04, 2022
donbachi:
For ur mind...the future of nigerian children,lies in the hand of the govt..u're a joker.
joker
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Rachyrachy: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2022
Oduduwa707:
Oloriburuku! angry
Not all yorubas' are in support of tinubu except the greedy ones, agbalagba tinubu to so ara e da alawada adiye. He should respect himself and remain the godfather he is.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Ijoba85: 4:48am On Mar 04, 2022
In time past, igbos were very relevant in nigerian politics and even ruled this nation at different times, go back and check what actually happened which now makes other tribes not to trust you with power again and also find out what Nnamdi Azikwe did to Awolowo, i wont say more than that
Bravetunde:

So others like afonjas abi.since they play politics of love and are sufferisticated.
Like the kind of love that makes afonjas to say no Igbo man we ever be president ever.
Like calling gej an ijaw and one of African most celebrated heros a drunken fisherman and teamed up to kick him out and had agreement so that later you people will be president.
You play politics of love and yet you allow everything stationed in Lagos,even though traffic is chokin you people but you love it like that as far as ss/se won't have it.
Come on stop talking like a saint.
No tribe is more cunning,fake,wickedd,fakee like afonjas.
Infact ss/,se prefer northerners to afonjas and northerners prefer ss/se to afonjas the only problem north have is we shouldn't break up the country but they call afonjas Dan bayerebes.just do your findings to confirm me lover boy
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by micflo28(m): 4:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Continuity of old and crafty wickedness. APC has unfortunately exhausted all the electoral lies on Buhari. I am rooting for Osibanjo. He is futuristic but undermined by a certificateless dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by ceaser: 4:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Sorry to say, but Tinubu is making me to dislike him the more with this continued mockery he is making of Nigerians. Buhari may have had his way the first time and of course with an already disappointing GEJ, gotten an easy admittance by the Nigerian electorate, but with the reality dawned on us that Buhari was more useless than incompetent GEJ, no one would want to jump from Buhari frying pan into Tinubu fire.

So Tinubu should just save Nigerians another harrowing Buhari-like years and find for us a competent and healthy candidate as he has always done in Lagos and some other states in the SW.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by nesgeeek(m): 5:10am On Mar 04, 2022
whose feature? we don't need u Mr. Tinubu.
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Comedian2019: 5:23am On Mar 04, 2022
grin grin grin
Great as in, like touts?
Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Gval123: 5:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Baba, go chill for nursing home. As I day reason this old man so, him nor too well, so, him go need some personal and medical care. Nursing home go fit u baba

1 Like

Re: 2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu by Bravetunde: 5:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Ijoba85:
In time past, igbos were very relevant in nigerian politics and even ruled this nation at different times, go back and check what actually happened which now makes other tribes not to trust you with power again and also find out what Nnamdi Azikwe did to Awolowo, i wont say more than that
STFU I'm not even Igbo to start with.
These trashh is just Yoruba propaganda.
So it's you yorubas every tribe love.
Sufferisticated fooll.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Is Vibrating / I Traded With Biafran Pounds Just Yesterday- Gbenga Osinaike / Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.