Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! (1474 Views)

A Response To This Thread "The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwash / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / Second Best Way To Avoid Billing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by SimpleGuy001: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2022
So there’s this girl who is a friend. Just decided to check on her and made a mistake of asking for her birthday as she posted on her status embarassed

Now she Don ask for contribution towards her birthday, trying to avoid paying one kobo. Help a brother with a reply, here’s our convo below

She: Send your contribution for the birthday
Me: for this buhari era
She: yes na, na birthday I dey do

Dunno what to reply her, help me with a reply to escape this billing cry

I must not be billed, don’t want to cut off this said lady because of this so I’m looking for a way to avoid billing.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Kingosytex(m): 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2022
Where are those wey dey chop her clean mouth? Are you one of them?
She can't be working for MTN and be receiving her salary from Airtel. undecided

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by SimpleGuy001: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kingosytex:
undecided

Words to escape this billing not emojis, that’s what I need.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Daniel7543: 9:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
Just show her your I.D card

#let me see what I can do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Starberg(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
I am interested in this thread. When answers are given just wake me up
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Jennyclay(f): 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
If you can't send your contribution, then tell her you're as broke as a church rat, she won't bite you. Afterall, she didn't put a gun on your head.

But you guyz on this forum really need to work hard, you can't be avoiding billings all the time. Be a man for once.

Broke men littered everywhere!! Mtchhheeewwww

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by MufasaLion: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Give her whatever you can, if you are capable and willing. It's not a do-or-die thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by MufasaLion: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Kingosytex:
Where are those wey dey chop her clean mouth? Are you one of them?
She can't be working for MTN and be receiving her salary from Airtel. undecided

Damn! Change your mentality.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starberg:
I am interested in this thread. When answers are given just wake me up
Simply say No. Or ghost her...

SimpleGuy001:
So there’s this girl who is a friend. Just decided to check on her and made a mistake of asking for her birthday as she posted on her status embarassed

Now she Don ask for contribution towards her birthday, trying to avoid paying one kobo. Help a brother with a reply, here’s our convo below

I must not be billed, don’t want to cut off this said lady because of this so I’m looking for a way to avoid billing.
She's so entitled!

A friend of mine celebrated his birthday recently... I sent him 3k... He didn't demand for it... I offered to send him the money cause he needed it... He's in the village taking care of his sick grandmother... I think it's a sweet thing to do...

You can say 'no'...

It might be awkward now... But you would get used to it... You would even enjoy using the word...

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by SimpleGuy001: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Madam tell me what to tell your gender undecided

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 03, 2022
Daniel7543:

This phrase is stupid...

If you don't have money, say you don't have money... It's simple...

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
SimpleGuy001:

Madam tell me what to tell your gender undecided
[/s] Men beg too... It's stupid to make it a gender thing...

In Nigeria, I don't think there's a man who wouldn't seize any opportunity to get 2k...
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by MJBOLT: 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2022
if you tell her no,will she beat you?? undecided
Who do una this thing sef undecided

6 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by MufasaLion: 9:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
[s][/s] Men beg too... It's stupid to make it a gender thing...

In Nigeria, I don't think there's a man who wouldn't seize any opportunity to get 2k...

At the bolded, you are wrong.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

At the bolded, you are wrong.

I agree... Most though...

Half the country survive on a dollar a day...
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by MufasaLion: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Raspberries:
I agree... Most though...

Half the country survive on a dollar a day...

Yes, right.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Snitch24(m): 9:56pm On Mar 03, 2022
Country hard our government no dey help matter
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Mattwillz: 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
Your moniker says it all..

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by odinson1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't send your contribution, then tell her you're as broke as a church rat, she won't bite you. Afterall, she didn't put a gun on your head.

But you guyz on this forum really need to work hard, you can't be avoiding billings all the time. Be a man for once.

This one na mumu o

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by SimpleGuy001: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Jennyclay:

Lemme not say anything so it doesn’t come off as bragging. But try to change your mentality, this is me being as civil as possible. Ordinarily I know the reply I’m suppose to give that touch you but let me leave it here.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by DroppingLiquid: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

Tell her you're JW and that you guys don't celebrate birthday or give out birthday gifts.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Jennyclay(f): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
odinson1:

This one na mumu o
Abi you've started?? And if I retaliate you would say I'm rude right??. Continue..
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
This one na real simple man grin
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Truvelisback(m): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
Daniel7543:

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by AfroKnight: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
grin

You made a mistake by asking about her birthday. Now you must tell her “No”.

There’s no need to sugar-coat anything. Just say no. Finish. Person wey no shy to ask you for money, you come dey shy to tell am say you no go pay?

You amuse me.

Perhaps you like her and you’re afraid to lose the opportunity to date her but let me tell you, she has already decided that the ONLY way you guys will ever be an item is if you pay her for her attention. No meaningful relationship can come out of this. Move on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Truvelisback(m): 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
SimpleGuy001:

On the day of her birthday, tell her u aren't feeling fine, that right now u are in the hospital. As a matter of fact, u are even on drip and even thinking of how to pay up the remaining bills.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Deborah98(f): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2022
She didn't tie you down with request. You know what to answer her or wait for Redpillers to give you answers before dem go call you SIMPle guy undecided.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Kobojunkie: 1:04am On Mar 04, 2022
SimpleGuy001:
What happened to saying no when you don't want something? undecided

I get you lot have chosen to make a bill deal out of this ___ this your "billing"___ but what happened to simply saying no? Is that no longer a valid way of handling these simple issues?, undecided

Why make a big deal of something you csn easily say, "no", to and move on? undecided

1 Like

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Kobojunkie: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Deborah98:
She didn't tie you down with request. You know what to answer her or wait for Redpillers to give you answers before dem go call you SIMPle guy undecided.
Abi ooo! undecided

Why do these youngins make a huge deal out of nothing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Mar 04, 2022
Daniel7543:

Rubbish! undecided

If you don't want to give, simply say no! No need to join a foolish club for an ID card that makes you seem even more stewpid for an adult. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Best Way To Avoid Billing? Help With A Response! by pansophist(m): 1:23am On Mar 04, 2022
Just say you don't have. You can add a bit of diplomacy and say "I don't have for now, but another time. Happy birthday in advance". Why punish yourself? If you give her money you don't have, or don't wanna give due to fear of her judgement, then you've committed self-betrayal.

Pay the price for who you are, live true to yourself, and damn the consequence. What's the worse that will happen? She gets angry and stop talking to you? Isn't that a good thing? A good friend/gf should not monetize and burden you with her birthday stuff, it's her birthday not yours.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Does My Gateman Love Me So Much / Blessing Okoro Uploads Half Naked Video Of Herself On Social Media - Watch / Milky White Call Girls In Guwahati 8826981685 Sahil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.