Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" (35126 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / One Woman Cannot Satisfy A Man - Nigerian Lady Argues (video) / My Man Is Inexperienced & Cannot Satisfy Me- Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Interesting15: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
So I came across a post by a false teacher with a false online church, sponsored from the kingdom of hell to spread doctrines of demons and lead many astray.

The false teacher, twisting Holy Scriptures to suit his demonic agenda, said "the moment you are engaged, my advise is; sample the goods, taste the milk before you buy the cow. There is no scripture that says it is sinful for an engaged couple to have intercourse."

This is a lie! Please, ignore this false teacher and all his lies.

God created everything, and sex is not an exception. As the Manufacturer, only He can give guidelines on how these things can be engaged. And the Will of God is that all forms of sexual pleasures should be shared only between a married husband and his female wife inside the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

Marriage is from God. It is a sacred institution that is above sexual pleasures. When it comes to marriage, the Will of God is that when a man (not a boy) has attained a certain stature where marriage can be embraced, (after such a man has discovered his identity and purpose on earth), He (God) should be approached to provide a woman (not a girl) who will become his wife. After God has provided the woman, prior to marriage, the couple embark on what we call courtship, where they learn to know more about themselves (in an attempt to make necessary adjustments before they tie the knot), and must not defile the marriage bed during the courting period (that is, must not indulge in premarital sex).

"Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge." Hebrews 13:4

"Flee sexual immorality. Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." I Corinthians 6:18‭-‬20

The Lord already warned that in the last days, false teachers shall arise to lead people astray.

"Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons." I Timothy 4:1 NKJV

Give yourself to the Lord and don't allow anyone lead you into hell. If you are yet to establish a good relationship with the Lord, please do so right now by embracing Jesus as Lord and Saviour.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Interesting15: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
God bless you all

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Interesting15: 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2023
lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by VeryWickedMan: 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2023
Interesting15:
lalasticlala

Did he fail to satisfy you sexually?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Jennyclay(f): 7:35pm On Feb 14, 2023
Money
Sex
Love

Personally, if a man can not satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will just leave the relationship/marriage

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2023
God bless you too. I believe we are in the last days because the level of immortality and false doctrines is on the rise

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Sonnobax15(m): 9:06pm On Feb 14, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

Personally, if man can not satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will just leave the relationship/marriage
Ok,now we know why all your previous relationship didn't exceed lintel level shocked

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by ikeno(m): 6:43am On Feb 15, 2023
That's your own opinion,as for me I ll sample the product before marriage because I can't get married to someone that can't satisfy me sexually,will not be able to get pregnant because she has damaged her womb with multiple abortions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Solocoin: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2023
God bless you more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by CodeTemplar: 11:58am On Feb 15, 2023
Sexual satisfaction is an erroneous and evil idea. There is nothing like sexual satisfaction in reality. It is just a phrase to help package and launder premarital and extramarital affairs.
According to Gods plan, one man knows one woman sexually, how will you be dissatisfied with something you have never tasted another version of? You aren't suppose to taste more than one flavour. If you taste more than one flavour out of mistake, as a matured person, self-control is a key part of maturity.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by CodeTemplar: 12:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
ikeno:
That's your own opinion,as for me I ll sample the product before marriage because I can't get married to someone that can't satisfy me sexually,will not be able to get pregnant because she has damaged her womb with multiple abortions.

The issue with your argument is that you got the idea of sexual satisfaction from promiscuity. You tasted it before marriage, an error in itself, and want to be sure of that level of satisfaction you erroneously tasted.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by seanwilliam(m): 12:27pm On Feb 15, 2023
if sexual incompatibility is the only ‘ issue’ I have with a woman, I think I can still manage. Provided she’s respectful, submissive , resourceful and peaceful .

I sabi masturbate no be small grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Mercury12(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2023
Well said 👏
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
if sexual incompatibility is the only ‘ issue’ I have with a woman, I think I can still manage. Provided she’s respectful, submissive , resourceful and peaceful .

Soapy sinner. Repent or burn in hell. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by JapaToDNext: 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2023
seanwilliam:

which one u dey use

Na Palmoil or na Hypo bleach

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by TONYE001(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2023
ikeno:

Sir, abortion is not the only (also not the leading cause) of female factor infertility.

6 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Interesting15: 7:57am On Feb 19, 2023
Happy Sunday, lalasticlala
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by mytime24(f): 9:08am On Mar 12, 2023
embarassed
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Moh247: 9:09am On Mar 12, 2023
Sex is just an aspect of marriage

1 Like

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Nfora: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

Personally, if a man can not satisfy me with these 3 things I listed, I will just leave the relationship/marriage

I beg remove money. Why should money make you leave a marriage to someone that loves you and satisfies you sexually?

Are you a lazy woman, you can not work for your own money? undecided

14 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Rubbish if you like don’t marry someone that can satisfy you sexually you will be the one crying at the end of the day like oh my wife doesn’t want to have sex with me anymore or I haven’t had sex in three months and all other cries 😂🤣😂 Marry a Partner that you are sexually and physically attracted to and is as well sexually and physically attracted to you so you can avoid Stories that touch. If not you will be pushed to commit further sin by cheating or looking for satisfaction outside Don’t follow all these spiricoco sexually starved people their hypocrisy stinks

10 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 12, 2023
I shouldn't drop a comment here.
cc, lalasticlala, can you delete my post or do I have to write something blasphemous or spam for you to get my attention and delete this entry?
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by unclejb2(m): 9:16am On Mar 12, 2023
A
Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 9:17am On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

How will you differentiate between : been satisfied from been lustful or from been greedy.
Why because lust and greed also have its own demands

2 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2023
Moh247:
Sex is just an aspect of marriage
Which a lot of people magnify greatly

2 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Isabi4lov: 9:19am On Mar 12, 2023
After marrying someone that cannot meet your sexual needs, you run here to seek advise.

Many here will advise you to cheat on your partner by having multiple side chicks or going to a brothel. But that of a woman,you will be hearing "pray for him " bla bla bla , pray kor pray ni.

3 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by Gaabasky: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

And u have lost hopep that u can't be a billionaire without man? Don't marry because of sex or money but Love. Your sexual graffitation will declined as u getting old, money can never buy you joy and peace of mind in relationship but Love will conquer every imperfections in your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by popcykaylah(m): 9:20am On Mar 12, 2023
Jennyclay:
Money
Sex
Love

What do you have to bring to the table ? Dont be a liability

8 Likes

Re: A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" by baralatie(m): 9:22am On Mar 12, 2023
AlphaAlex:
Rubbish if you like don’t marry someone that can satisfy you sexually you will be the one crying at the end of the day like oh my wife doesn’t want to have sex with me anymore or I haven’t had sex in three months and all other cries 😂🤣😂 Marry a Partner that you are sexually and physically attracted to and is as well sexually and physically attracted to you so you can avoid Stories that touch. If not you will be pushed to commit further sin by cheating or looking for satisfaction outside Don’t follow all these spiricoco sexually starved people their hypocrisy stinks
The concept of wives not wanting to have sex with their husbands after marriage is a totally different problem of sexual satisfaction.
Physical attraction and sexual prowess are not mutual and after marriage becomes less effective in solving marrital squables

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Girl With 4 Boyfriends.. / Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos / Pictures From Nairalander's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.