Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,654 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video (9330 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / OAU Student Risks Jail Term Over Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by WebDesignerNG(m): 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Many Nigerians has reacted to a video shared by Nigerian Babcock University Student as she joins the “The child my parents think they sent to school VS who they really sent” Tiktok challenge, Siggy reveals.

In first part of the video clip, the young lady was fully dressed as a medical student while in the school premises for different classes while in the next batch of video clips, the same lady was at the club drinking and smoking heavily, and got arrested at some point.

Twitter users, however, have a thing or two to say about the fate of the lady who may have to face heavy consequences at the hands of Babcock University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCje3Q6E4lE

Source: SIGGY

1 Share

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by MufasaLion: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
None of my business. Most of the youth don't wanna have sense since the advent of social media. Tik Tok has made most of them to be useless.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Ethanuella: 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Babcock again
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by sotall(m): 11:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lol...
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Deborah98(f): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2022
She indirectly exposed herself. Falsehood fails with time,know this and have peace. Whenever you see people express themselves in manners you don't expect, worry no more they just told you who they are and that is why you must be intentional about who you move out with or call a friend. Students in tertiary institution be doing the most. God will help us.

6 Likes

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by juniorstar(m): 12:28am On Mar 04, 2022
If it was the US...would she be singled out??

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00am On Mar 04, 2022
Doing themselves by themselves all in the name of woke..........

Wasted Generations.......

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Stevenson1(m): 3:13am On Mar 04, 2022
WebDesignerNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Many Nigerians has reacted to a video shared by Nigerian Babcock University Student as she joins the “The child my parents think they sent to school VS who they really sent” Tiktok challenge, Siggy reveals.

In first part of the video clip, the young lady was fully dressed as a medical student while in the school premises for different classes while in the next batch of video clips, the same lady was at the club drinking and smoking heavily, and got arrested at some point.

Twitter users, however, have a thing or two to say about the fate of the lady who may have to face heavy consequences at the hands of Babcock University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCje3Q6E4lE

Source: SIGGY

Honestly, there are things you don't just do no matter the urge you have for it.
Even without expelling her, that video alone can spoil her reputation as a medical student.
Americans are crazy and wild but not where their judiciary, legislative and executive dey.
That's why you See mia khalifa wear full gown enter government house. You think you posses freedom more than her??
Everything gets its own time.
You call yourself medical student, and you dey smoke shisha abi wetin I no know for video. What's the message here?? What was she trying to say here cos I'm confused.
Even Canadian embassy can reject you just cos of this talk more of Nigerian school.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by phemmyfour: 4:11am On Mar 04, 2022
Babcock girls and sexual videos
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Thermodynamics(m): 5:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Na wa oh, na soso Ashawo girls na full Nigeria these days. How person wan take see better wife marry, I nor wan marry woman when over 100men don fvck in the past cus I can never respect her, I go just treat her anyhow.

undecidedSo all these Ashawo girls when de fvck up and down like dog because of money go want make their husband treat and pamper them like queen tomorrow. grin

15 Likes

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by SEGLIZ: 5:21am On Mar 04, 2022
she worked for it as such she deserves enjoying the consequences.
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 04, 2022
This one suppose know where her calling lies.
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Thermodynamics:
Na wa oh, na soso Ashawo girls na full Nigeria these days. How person wan take see better wife marry, I nor wan marry woman when over 100men don fvck in the past cus I can never respect her, I go just treat her anyhow.

undecidedSo all these Ashawo girls when de fvck up and down like dog because of money go want make their husband treat and pamper them like queen tomorrow. grin
That's the reason DIVORCE is high.
And will increase further.
Most marriages are now birthed on Lies.
When some Ladies open up their past, you go know the kind person you dey share bed with.

The BEST LADIES ended with our mothers.
Extinction took them away.

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by CheedyJ(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2022
Slay queen doctor, na her type go forget scissors inside patient belle..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by LordIsaac(m): 7:02am On Mar 04, 2022
I've often said it, leave a female child to herself without constant supervision, and what you will get in the end is disaster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Balerion: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2022
juniorstar:
This is Nigeria
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Dawn91(m): 8:31am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
phemmyfour:
Babcock girls and sexual videos
[/s]

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Eranders(f): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2022
Very true.

Majority of the ladies go wild once they get the slightest taste of freedom.

What a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Gadafii: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2022
Babcock students and dumb moves, trying too hard to be woke, when we know say na glorified secondary school, with expensive fees tongue
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Boss469(m): 10:00am On Mar 04, 2022
juniorstar:

Nigerians too dey overreact. When I saw the video I saw nothing bad but, many Nigerians have the mentalities of their leaders.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Lordbinsmar: 10:03am On Mar 04, 2022
grin
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by lereinter(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Boss469:

Nigerians too dey overreact. When I saw the video I saw nothing bad but, many Nigerians have the mentalities of their leaders.

Thank You fa

Which crime did she commit

Is Shisha banned in nigeria, is going to club banned in nigeria, is dancing/dressing seductively banned in nigeria?

Na she and her parents and her God(if she believes) has issues
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by lereinter(m): 11:26am On Mar 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's the reason DIVORCE is high.
And will increase further.
Most marriages are now birthed on Lies.
When some Ladies open up their past, you go know the kind person you dey share bed with.

The BEST LADIES ended with our mothers.
Extinction took them away.

What of the "best men"?
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by lereinter(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2022
Stevenson1:

Honestly, there are things you don't just do no matter the urge you have for it.
Even without expelling her, that video alone can spoil her reputation as a medical student.
Americans are crazy and wild but not where their judiciary, legislative and executive dey.
That's why you See mia khalifa wear full gown enter government house. You think you posses freedom more than her??
You call yourself medical student, and you dey smoke shisha abi wetin I no know for video. What's the message here?? What was she trying to say here cos I'm confused.
Even Canadian embassy can reject you just cos of this talk more of Nigerian school.

Have you seen her enter goverment house with half gown

If Canada embassy dey reject folks that display like this on the internet

Me and you for don enter Canada

Or you want to tell me Canada embassy will reject davido etc
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Professorcplus(m): 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Stevenson1:

grin You see those anty that will report you to your parents for any wayward things and later they will wall pass your house and ask about you and how you're doing, na then I blame.

SE watin insta9ja cause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Project Topics In English Language / Who Is To Be Blamed For Examination Malpractices In Nigeria? / Agbami 2014 Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.