Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video (9362 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Beautiful Pictures Of Babcock University Students In Styles (pics) / OAU Student Risks Jail Term Over Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
SOCIAL MEDIA,SOCIAL MADNESS.IT IS A MENTAL WARD FOR TODAY'S YOUTH WITHOUT HOME TRAINING. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by pocohantas(f): 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
lereinter:

What of the "best men"?

grin grin
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Kingcalls: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chai...boys don useless this one... a womans past determins her future sanity...alot of u women have been decieved with ur past dont matter....it matters to men , just as money matter to women in dating a guy ... alot of women will remain single in the future
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
WebDesignerNG:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Many Nigerians has reacted to a video shared by Nigerian Babcock University Student as she joins the “The child my parents think they sent to school VS who they really sent” Tiktok challenge, Siggy reveals.

In first part of the video clip, the young lady was fully dressed as a medical student while in the school premises for different classes while in the next batch of video clips, the same lady was at the club drinking and smoking heavily, and got arrested at some point.

Twitter users, however, have a thing or two to say about the fate of the lady who may have to face heavy consequences at the hands of Babcock University.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCje3Q6E4lE

Source: SIGGY
Probably a Lesbian. That's how they Lesbian prostitutes operate!
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by NLPoliceWoman: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by BeanmanX(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
None of my business. Most of the youth don't wanna have sense since the advent of social media. Tik Tok has made most of them to be useless.
Dey re more useless dan ever since the advent of TikTok
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by BeanmanX(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eranders:
Very true.

Majority of the ladies go wild once they get the slightest taste of freedom.

What a shame.
Especially dos in Federal and state University
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by lereinter(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2

You did see ba when he said "wasted generation"
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
CheedyJ:
Slay queen doctor, na her type go forget scissors inside patient belle..

Not all doctors are surgeons.
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by CheedyJ(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
RoyalBoutique:

Not all doctors are surgeons.
I know ooo, I no be caveman..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
CheedyJ:

I know ooo, I no be caveman ..

grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by JamesDBlack: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Check out this perfect way to export contents on Coreldraw

Did you just started using corel draw and you are looking for valuable information to help on how to save or export files perfectly in coreldraw

In this video, am going to show you everything you need to know to export files perfectly using Corel Draw.
#CorelDrawTutorial​

✅ SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE CORELDRAW TIPS AND TUTORIALSDid you just started using corel draw and you are looking for valuable information to help on how to save or export files perfectly in coreldraw

In this video, am going to show you everything you need to know to export files perfectly using Corel Draw.
#CorelDrawTutorial​
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8TgPO6vOwTiIpySwXl9cnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJAn7Yp7aXs

Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel and turn on your notification bell for notification on new video we upload
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
What can I say.
All the best...

I don't pity stupid people.
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by Acidosis(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
MufasaLion:
None of my business. Most of the youth don't wanna have sense since the advent of social media. Tik Tok has made most of them to be useless.

Tiktok na Gen Z app na. Many of them don't care about governance, voters card, or career. Just give them shisha, a laptop or iPhone for yahoo, and Tiktok and you've solved 90% of their problems.
Re: Pretty Babcock University Student Risks Expulsion Over Viral Tiktok Video by MufasaLion: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Acidosis:

Tiktok na Gen Z app na. Many of them don't care about governance, voters card, or career. Just give them shisha, a laptop or iPhone for yahoo, and Tiktok and you've solved 90% of their problems.

I'm not even against people using social media platforms but they shouldn't let it be their priority! Some don't even know that election is around the corner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True Prof Miriam Ikejiani-clarke of UNN Is Dead / University With Worse Graduate In Nigeria / My Cgpa Is 3.09,can I Still Graduate With A 2.1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.