Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku (14072 Views)

Kano: Stop Playing Victim Mentality, No Sympathy Votes In 2023 - NNPP Tells APC / 2023: Don’t Vote Sleeping President, NNPP Tells Electorate / Respect Your Citizens Rights - Reverse Twitter Ban US Gov Warns Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by herkeem: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
The New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP has taken a swipe at the Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP and former Vice President Atiku Abubakar over his comment that he was in talks of a planned step down with the NNPP Presidential candidate, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwakwanso.

Addressing Journalists yesterday in Abuja, the NNPP National Chairman, Professor Rufai Ahmed Alkali urged Atiku Abubakar to respect his age, however, said that the party was not in talks with him over a possible alliance.

Alkali who called on Atiku to step down for Kwankwaso since he is young with a fresh idea, said that their members are worried over Atiku’s statement insisting that they are not in alliance talk with the PDP.
The NNPP National Chairman said, “Our members have been worried because we have huge crowds in the South and in the North. Our presidential candidate is campaigning. Our gubernatorial candidates, Senatorial candidates, House of Representatives candidates and the State House of Assembly candidates have been campaigning.

“Since we came up with this mantra for a new Nigeria, we’ve not been engaged in unnecessary controversy. As a responsible party, we have been taken for granted.
We are not in talk with Atiku.

He should know that there are other people who have the right to be president and Kwankwaso has done a lot for Nigerians and Nigeria. Kwankwaso is a forerunner in the contest.

“The idea of the northern agenda is not true. The election of 2023 is different. Some leaders whose agenda is to work for some candidate, want a northern candidate. We kept quiet when Atiku said he was the Northern candidate. They talk about a government of national unity. Nobody is talking about that when it is convenient but we have no talk with Atiku and we are not planning an alliance with Atiku. He should respect his age and he can’t force anyone to endorse him.”

According to Alkali, “We are following the INEC guidelines and the electoral act.

“We produce agents in all the polling units. Most of these parties making noise today don’t have agents. The PDP of yesterday is not the PDP of today. Is not the party of Abubakar Rimi, Sunday Awoniyi, Sule Lamido, Solomon Lar and the rest.

“Five governors are not with Atiku. These governors are coming from powerful states. The two others have been sending messages that they will not support Atiku.

“We thought that anyone contesting an election should put his house together. We left the PDP because we knew it would implode. It is not the same party as yesterday. In the next one week, some will leave the PDP

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/respect-your-age-were-not-in-talks-with-you-nnpp-tells-atiku/

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by dustmalik: 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Flora2Sweet: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by herkeem: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
No talk says Kwankwaso

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by ASAPFERG: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Arrewa the fool, come and see grin grin
atiku will not smell aso rock cool

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Abfinest007(m): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lollest lol.i never knew nnpp got vawulence like this

Even atiku will adjust

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by rickpat(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..

. jokers republic aka Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Missgeraldine(f): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku get age nau...what about tifnubu the urinating machine that doesn't know his age??

Obi 2023

169 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by socialmediaman: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Felabrity: 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one off me

Respect yourself grin

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Opintiwa: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
The Dubai gay in the mud again

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by donphilopus: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Atiku thinks propaganda can win him this election. Lol! If 200,000 members of APC are not defecting to PDP in Bauchi, 700,000 members of NNPP would be defecting to PDP in Jigawa. But las las he would fail.

Honestly, if Buhari used to get 10m votes in the northwest and northeast, the numbers might have reduced to 7m for Tinubu. Atiku and Kwankwaso would share the remaining 3m. The good thing is that Atiku wouldn't get the votes PDP used to get in the southeast and South South courtesy Obi's candidacy. Wike is also doing the damages here!

With the situation on ground Tinubu would win this election. The cabal are just trying to frustrate him but he would come out unhurt and victorious.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Ezeama400: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
donphilopus:
Atiku thinks propaganda can win him this election. Lol! If 200,000 members of APC are not defecting to PDP in Bauchi, 700,000 members of NNPP would be defecting to PDP in Jigawa. But las las he would fail.

Honestly, if Buhari used to get 10m votes in the northwest and northeast, the numbers might have reduced to 7m for Tinubu. Atiku and Kwankwaso would share the remaining 3m. The good thing is that Atiku wouldn't get the votes PDP used to get in the southeast and South South courtesy Obi's candidacy. Wike is also doing the damages here!

With the situation on ground Tinubu would win this election. The cabal are just trying to frustrate him but he would come out unhurt and victorious.

If Tinubu Will win northern APC states because they are being controlled by APC governors, then he Will equally win Imo, Ebonyi and cross rivers states if we must follow your logic.
because those aforementioned states are APC as well .

Listen, Tinubu is not going anywhere in this election..

Wake up on time to avoid heart break..

You are wise to vote your own while abokis are foolish abi ?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by LocalStandard1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kwankwaso is a foolish person sha, you met with Obi you said you're older he should step down, now you're saying you're younger than Atiku so he should step down. Everyone should step down for only you cause of your age and PhD, foolish reasons! We know they're both in talks and soon Kwankwaso will step down. Very unserious and unstable person he is!

I just want to really read his reasons for stepping down.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Waterysperm: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi is coming. Bookmark this post for future reference. Thank you.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by AntiTerrorist: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Freshtruth(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chai obident is in the driving seat.

Atiku on the mood

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by LocalStandard1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
donphilopus:

Honestly, if Buhari used to get 10m votes in the northwest and northeast, the numbers might have reduced to 7m for Tinubu. Atiku and Kwankwaso would share the remaining 3m.

Daydreamer! So in your mind you believe "Tinubu is getting 7m votes in The North, while Atiku and Kwankwaso are sharing the remaining 3m"?!

Na so unna dey do unna permutations for Iragbiji? Tinubu will struggle to get that number in the entire Nigeria my clueless friend.

28 Likes

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by donphilopus: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:
Kwankwaso is a foolish person sha, you met with Obi you said you're older he should step down, now you're saying you're younger than Atiku so he should step down. Everyone should step down for only you cause of your age and PhD, foolish reasons! We know they're both in talks and soon Kwankwaso will step down. Very unserious and unstable person he is!

I just want to really read his reasons for stepping down.

Why are you forcing Kwankwaso to stepdown for Atiku? What's your problem? You think Kwankwaso would step down for someone who's beneath him? Kwankwaso was once a deputy speaker of the House of Reps, a two term governor, a former Minister and also a Senator. He also has a PhD in Engineering! Why do you think he should step down for Atiku? The four frontrunners must contest and a winner must emerge (which is Tinubu).

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by AntiTerrorist: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Truly Atiku should respect his old age and leave deception for Tinubu who is a master of propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by donphilopus: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

Daydreamer! So in your mind you believe "Tinubu is getting 7m votes in The North, while Atiku and Kwankwaso are sharing the remaining 3m"?!

Na so unna dey do unna permutations for Iragbiji? Tinubu will struggle to get that number in the entire Nigeria my clueless friend.

You're daft. Saying Tinubu would get 7m votes while Atiku and Kwankwaso share the remaining 3m doesn't mean they wouldn't have more than that. Atiku might have 2.5m voters standby for him before now added to the 1.5m he would get from Buhari would give him 4m votes. That's not enough to make him win. He's not winning the south this time around.

BTW, are you for Atiku or Obi or you're confused?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by N3TRAL: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin

I don laugh break phone. Oh Jesus!

Na the "Respect your Age" part kill meeee.

Politics sweet and dey painful at the same time.

😆 😂 😂 😆 grin

15 Likes

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Mercisharelove(f): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Insincere Atiku

4 Likes

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by OAT0720: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Its well
May the best candidate win😍

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by LocalStandard1(m): 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
donphilopus:

You're daft. Saying Tinubu would get 7m votes while Atiku and Kwankwaso share the remaining 3m doesn't mean they wouldn't have more than that. Atiku might have 2.5m voters standby for him before now added to the 1.5m he would get from Buhari would give him 4m votes. That's not enough to make him win. He's not winning the south this time around.
BTW, are you for Atiku or Obi or you're confused?

I laugh your complete ignorance bro, really, you're very ignorant. Or are you being sarcastic here?

"Tinubu 7m votes in the North and 2.5+1.5= 4m votes in the North for Atiku"! Who will give Tinubu those votes?

I want you to write this down, Peter Obi will get more Northern votes than Tinubu by far. Peter Obi already has MB votes and he's adding the core Northern votes and it will shock you. After Atiku in the North it's Peter Obi not even Kwankwaso.

Write this down my man!

For your info, unlike you who's somewhere around Iragbiji writing your permutations, I am from the North born and raised. So don't argue this one, just allow it sink in now before it's too late cos na wetin dey cause heart attack be this.

23 Likes

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by donphilopus: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I laugh your complete ignorance bro, really, you're very ignorant. Or are you being sarcastic here?

"Tinubu 7m votes in the North and 2.5+1.5= 4m votes in the North for Atiku"! Who will give Tinubu those votes?

I want you to write this down, Peter Obi will get more Northern votes than Tinubu by far. Peter Obi already has MB votes and he's adding the core Northern votes and it will shock you. After Atiku in the North it's Peter Obi not even Kwankwaso.

Write this down my man!

For your info, unlike you who's somewhere around Iragbiji, I am from the North born and raised. So don't argue this one, just allow it sink in now before it's too late.

First I'm from Edo State and again I don't like replying some kids from across the Niger who know nothing about politics. Aside being emotional, you know nothing.

In 2019, I successfully predicted the winner of the election and the figures I gave the contestants were not much different from what they got when the results were announced.

Peter Obi would get more northern votes than Tinubu? The votes Tinubu would get from Yobe and Borno alone would dwarf whatever Obi would get from the entire northern region. If you doubt me we can place a bet of 100k a week to election!

Obi would win north central? The same north central that has Kwara, Kogi, Niger and Nasarawa? Aside Benue, Plateau and FCT, which other state can Obi get a reasonable number of vote in the north central? Tinubu would win the north central effortlessly.

It's obvious you're a kid or just a petty trader who knows nothing about politics. At this juncture I'm done conversing with you unless you're ready to put your 100k or more on what I said in my third paragraph.

Children don full this section sha! It's unfortunate.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by chatinent: 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigeria in the funny pages.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Houseofglam7(f): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
undecided
Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by IgOga(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin

PDP know they will not win. They have resulted to lying.....they lied about people stonning Buhari in Kano, they lied about APC rallies, they lie about Obi and Kwankwanso stepping down for Atiku.....they lied about 11 APC governors supporting them.......

Their only strategy is to win the Fulani votes but that too is not materialising as they planned......

I hope they can regroup after 2023

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by Zelenskyy(m): 12:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Even Kwankwaso is not aware that his supporters are in touch with Atiku Abubakar and will betray him very soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Respect Your Age, We Are Not In Talks With You, NNPP Tells Atiku by herkeem: 5:20am On Feb 02, 2023
Zelenskyy:
Even Kwankwaso is not aware that his supporters are in touch with Atiku Abubakar and will betray him very soon
Hmmmmmm
Nlfpmod mynd44

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charges For Buying Fuel (PMS) With Keg / Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues / Edo 2016: How We Made Oshiomhole Governor — Ize-iyamu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.