Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. (41585 Views)

The Trials Of Love (clean/christian Romance) / The Church Girl Christian Romance. A Short Story. / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Calenikan(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rosemary33:
Forgive me, you all. I have exams going on. Will end this coming week. Please bear with me on this delay

Success in Jesus Name ���
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Ohibenemma(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
Rosemary33:
Forgive me, you all. I have exams going on. Will end this coming week. Please bear with me on this delay

That you bother to update us on the reason behind delayed updates is enough jor. Wishing you success in your exams.
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Calenikan:

Success in Jesus Name ���
Amen
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ohibenemma:

That you bother to update us on the reason behind delayed updates is enough jor. Wishing you success in your exams.
Amen. Thank you so much
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting. I have exams. I will be writing my last papers for the semester this Thursday and I will update after that.

Please, I have to concentrate on reading for the few days cry

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by TwoFourSeven(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Rosemary33:
I'm so sorry for keeping you all waiting. I have exams. I will be writing my last papers for the semester this Thursday and I will update after that.

say no more dear Rosie, we all wish you success in your exams.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Nwiboko26(f): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Rosemary33:

Wish you success in your exams, don't worry we are patiently waiting
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 12:41am On Sep 22, 2022
[b

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by hotswagg12: 8:11am On Sep 22, 2022
Thanks for the update ma'am and welcome back.
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:55am On Sep 22, 2022
hotswagg12:
Thanks for the update ma'am and welcome back.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by bimberry1307(f): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2022
Oh God! Please help her. We all make mistakes, if only people will look beyond our past.

Thanks Rosemary33
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by do4luv14(m): 10:21am On Sep 22, 2022
Rosemary33:

Me and you go chuck legs for one sokoto, if you no gives us another update today,

being refreshing this page like kilode kwenu, welcome back
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Ann2012(f): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
Thanks for the update ma’am
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Done

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2022

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by do4luv14(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nice One Hanty Rosemary33,
But you posted the update twoce6
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 7:43am On Sep 28, 2022
do4luv14:
Nice One Hanty Rosemary33,

But you posted the update twoce6
oh, I didn't know. Did it in the night with sleepy eyes. How do I delete one, please?
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by do4luv14(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2022
Rosemary33:
oh, I didn't know. Did it in the night with sleepy eyes. How do I delete one, please?

Select Modify in the post, then delete everything, and posted it back

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Ann2012(f): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2022
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by do4luv14(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Rosemary33:
Done

Thank-you, looking forward to next update
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by do4luv14(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Rosemary33:
Done

Mistake
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by osuolale95(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Let us pray!!! You're doing well Rossey
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 10:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Twenty-nine
Scarlett

“Nice setting,” Bernard murmured. “Private. Cozy and nice. No— I don’t want Champaign,” pushing the glass of wine Scarlett offered him.
“Tell them to get me water instead.”

“Don’t you drink any more?” Nervous as she was, she managed to give the man a dazzling smile, and took some deliberate seductive steps toward him, bending over so he would have a full view of her boobs. Bernard was a boob man.

“Doctor said it’s bad for my health. Cigars too.”

“So, you quitted all?” Thrusting her pairs further to the man’s face, she cringed at the lasciviousness she saw in the man’s eyes. The way he stuck out his tongue like a dog, dipping it between the pair and trembling like a man who just came in his pants. “Oh, come on, one glass won't hurt.” She pushed the glass to his lips and was glad when he took a sip. His eyes were still on her boobs.

Schmuck. How she wished there was a way she could have the heart to slip something inside the wine so he could just sleep and never wake up, but that would be evil, a most terrible sin. Putting on this halter top that managed to cover the lower part of her boobs and her nipples, and silky trousers that served as a mere transparent curtain between her butt-cheeks crossed with red thong and Bernard’s leering eyes was one sin enough— she pray that God would understand why she was doing this and forgive her. And that Paul, when he got to know, would find it in his heart to forgive and probably love her again.

“I’ve got a surprise for you.” seating astride him on the executive chair, she leaned forward, her nipples brushing against the man’s bare chest as she whispered into his ears.

“I don’t like surprises,” he said, palming her butt-cheeks to her disgust. But she wouldn’t show how much she wanted to slap his face and flee. She must pull this off.

“You’ll like this one.” She shuddered as she felt his instant erection pushing through his boxers to brush against her groin. Schmuck!

“I don’t like any form of surprises,” Pushing her away, her hand knocked the framed picture of his wife that was on top of his desk over as she back hit on the polished wooden furniture.

“Get your clothes off.”

“My clothes off?” She threw a glance at the shattered frame on the floor and returned her attention to the man. “I thought you loved to play games? Pity, I wanted us to play the swimming instructor.” God, please make him agree to this.

“Swimming what?” Scratching his head. “I don’t know. I don’t think I need to.”

“Don’t think to do what?” Her voice was deliberately low and alluring. “Tell me, bad boy...” seating on the edge of the desk, she widened her legs, placing one across his chair so he could see the flesh of her labia that was puffed out from both sides of the thong. Jesus, please forgive me, she thought. I wouldn’t sleep with him... help me not to sleep with him. “You don’t want to have fun?”

“I...” his eyes was where she wanted them to be— between her legs, and he was swallowing hard. “This could be fun enough. Having you here and knowing that I’ll always get you to come to me.”

She forced a smile to stay on her face. What a pig! “Let’s go to the pool. It’s a beautiful day and I have plans,” she suggested.

Grabbing the leg she crossed over his chair, he pulled her shoe off and kissed her foot. “I’ve missed your event,” he said harshly, leaning to sniff her. “Your sweet, irresistible, ready for anything cvnt. You’ll do anything for me, doll?”

Doll. How she hated that name now.

“I already have my cock standing just by talking to you. You know what that means?”

Pig!

“I know, bad boy.” Wearing back her shoe, she gently took him by the hand and guided him out to the pool from the backdoor.

Reclining on the diving board naked, apart from silver sequins decorating her nipple was Diana. Scarlett knew the other lady had to change into something seductive for the occasion, but she wasn’t expecting... total unclothedness? But she was gorgeous with her big rounded breasts which were emphasized by the decorative sequins. Lying down there, one wouldn’t notice her short legs and dropped ass.

Propping herself on one elbow, “Mr. B.” Diana trilled. “How good to see you. How exciting. Why don't you come on over here and play with my hot little kitty while your lady lover goes to prepare herself for the swimming lesson.”

Bernard turned to Scarlett.

“Surprise,” she said, giving him a little push toward Diana. “Go have fun, I’ll be with you in a minute.” Forgive me, Jesus. Please forgive me.

Bernard didn’t argue, and with a sigh of relief, Scarlett watched him limp off towards Diana. Then she matched out of sight to alert the photographer to start his work. slipping her trousers and top off, she returned back in just her thong and the briefest of bra to watch the progress and step into the scene if need be. Hopefully, Diana would be able to convince the old fool to take more wine and get drunk before he would think of forcing himself on her.

Paul

“How could you?”

His instinct was right. George knew all along. It was his plan to get Scarlett away from him so he could use her. Jesus! how could he be this unreasonable— selfish? For all Paul knew, there would have been a better way to get Bernard to drop whatever he had against Scarlett.

“It was her decision. Her choice—”

“Your choice, George. Yours.” Breathless with anger, he got up, kicking his chair back in the process, and leaned forward so his face was some inches away from his manager's across the desk. “You made her do it... why?”

“It’s for your good.”

“Can you stop saying that?” He no longer gave a damn about what the media said about his relationship with Scarlet and how it might affect his career. Probably the church– he cared about that. But after speaking with his father that morning, he felt there was no need to worry about that too. what mattered to him at the moment was finding his woman and assuring her that everything would be alright as long as she would trust God with him. But now... “You sent her there to help you blackmail Bernard? You didn’t consider if that fool would find out the plan and... and hurt her?”

“Calm down, boy.”

“Do not tell me to calm down.”

“She said she will be careful.”

“The hell she would!” he could feel rage surging in his chest. “She is vulnerable, but of course, you didn’t pay attention to that.”

“We have to do what we have to do to save your career. If that video leaks...”

“It’s a fvcking video!” Jesus... he hardly used the F word. He hardly even swears. “I don’t care if it leaks to the whole world.”

“You may not care but she does. Have you considered her in all this? Her life will be ruined too, Paul. She told me herself— this video, whatever is in it is capable of destroying the both of you,” the man said. “And your father’s church.”

“The media is already crazy with the story of her. By extension, I— my family’s name and the church are in a mess. what else could be worse?”

“This video is worse.”

Feeling suddenly deflected, he pulled his chair back and sank into it. His life had never been this complicated. Hard, yes. But not complicated. and all because of a woman. Scarlett. “This video, have you seen it?”

“No.”

Ruffling his hair, he bit on his lips and let out a sigh. He thought they’d gone past keeping secrets. She promised the last time that she was telling him everything that had happened to her, everything she’d done. Why didn’t she mention this?

“Where is she?” he asked.

“With Bernard—”

“I know who she’s with. I want to know where.”

He was already inside Bernard’s mansion when his better judgment told him to turn back, get into his car and drive away. Scarlett was a free agent. She could do what she wanted in other to keep her reputation safe. After all, George told him that she wasn’t intending to sleep with the bastard.
But he couldn’t leave now. He was burning with the desire to see her and probably get her to abort this mission. They would always find a better way to handle Bernard— he would come up with something.

So he walked on. Smiling and greeting the guards prowling the place. Stopping twice to state his reason for coming; “I’ve been talking with Bernard about a property he wants to buy. We are yet to finalize.”

The second guard who stopped him tried calling Barnard for confirmation but got no response. “He’s in the backyard, by the pool. I don’t think you’ll want to meet him there...”
“It’s fine,” he said. “I know he’s with someone. But this is going to be a brief visit.”

He could hear music coming from around the back as the guard led him through the flower garden to the pool. He hated himself for doing this, but he wanted to see what she was really doing with the man and if nothing yet, she would make her not go ahead.

When they got there, the tableau that greeted his eyes was not what he had expected.
Scarlett was standing, arms akimbo, clad in the briefest bikini, watching a couple on a diving board making the most intimate form of love.

“Jesus!” he muttered, backing away.

“I’m sorry, sir...” the guard tried to explain. "I tried to warn you... Know you aren’t the kind of guy...”

“It’s okay, I’ll leave now.” His head was churning with mixed emotions. George didn’t mention any third party. He only said it was Scarlett and Bernard, and for Christ’s sake, George said there wasn’t going to be any sex! That everything was a ploy!

Maybe Scarlett had her own plans. She wanted the real thing, after all, he had stopped her from having it last night. Jesus! Was she that Hot? Was that why she had pushed so hard for him to have it with her and when he didn’t, she readily agreed with George to do this, altered the plan a little so she could have a man have sex with her?

And the other lady already getting down with Bernard– was she one of Scarlett’s many girls? Watching a man rut another girl, was it one of Scarlett’s fetishes? Or maybe, things were just beginning. Maybe, later, she would become a participant.

He felt depressed more than ever. Christ! This was the girl he was risking everything for. A deviate. A v*yeur.

His father was right. She was a prostitute and would never change.

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by osuolale95(m): 1:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Happy new month

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Adeola25(f): 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Chaii, Paul should stop insinuating nah. Thanks for the update ma'am

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2022

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by osuolale95(m): 9:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Loving this... More please

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Ann2012(f): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2022

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Eileene(f): 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
@Rosemary33 to say I love your stories is an understatement.... You are just too good to be true..Thumbs up!

Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Rosemary33: 8:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Eileene:
@Rosemary33 to say I love your stories is an understatement.... You are just too good to be true..Thumbs up!
Thank you so much kiss
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by do4luv14(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Rosemary33:
Thank you so much kiss

Hmmmm
Re: Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. by Adeola25(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
I hope the Photographer won't be working for the highest bidder. Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Short Story Competition / The Madam At The Top / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player