Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Easylife And Mc Koko Animation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Easylife And Mc Koko Animation (108 Views)

Abuja Hype Man And MC Steve Headmaster Engages Fiancée As Wedding Holds Thursday / Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Anita Joseph And MC Fish Step Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easylife And Mc Koko Animation by oejoseff(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello guys good morning,my name is oejozeff this is my second nairaland account (my first account is oejoseff).
You guys have been supporting me for the past few years now, nairaland helps me hit 23k views on my YouTube channel and from 28 subscriber to 311 YouTube subscribers, I just want to thank you all. I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL PLEASE, I'M DROPPING THIS VIDEO SOON PLEASE, I LOVE YOU ALL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zTZzgXSL98

PLEASE CLICK WND DIRECT TO MY CHANNEL PLS

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 Terry Cry After Terry Wins Arena Games For The 1st Time (video) / Let The Improvement Of Yourself Keep You So Busy That You Have No Time To Critic / Social Crusader Bello Shagari Speaks On Nigerian Politics, Says They Are Mostly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.