Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) (41762 Views)

Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Cognitivereason: 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022
E go dey pain dem for body oo grin grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
JAPA PEOPLE grin
their village people in connivance with bubu evil spirit don drag them back to nigeria.bubu sha wan Serve everybody breakfast by force grin

As them reach muritala Mohammed airport them go receive welcome breakfast of heat,no light,traffic congestion, airport officials bambiala and provocative behaviour then Lagos stench grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022
See my guy wey sell family land travel Don come back oo, make I go tell him mama, I sure Say him no go gree reach area

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022
What if as tommorow reach war com over

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2022
Many of them are only thinking of how to get outa here

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Realtosin: 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
Welcome back home, the country you called shithole when you left... Moral lesson; Let's do whatever it takes to make this country a better place

Oga, if they like let them come home with their ancestors, Nigeria is still less than a shithole country.....

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Cognitivereason:
E go dey pain dem for body oo grin grin
if Na you Nko? grin

You no see their faces as them all look depressed and sad.i can imagine what will be going through their minds as they were on board grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by XDaBOSS(m): 8:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
Welcome back home, the country you called shithole when you left... Moral lesson; Let's do whatever it takes to make this country a better place

True talk.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by silverlinen(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Welcome back people, make una come join the queue for long time wahala.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Divoc19(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Free ride back home
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Zonefree:
All my cousins and friends in Ukraine are still there. They're even more comfortable there despite the war. I called one on WhatsApp two days ago, he was even cooking egusi soup. It's only on Nairaland I'm seeing FG evacuating Nigerians.

Maybe these ones returning are the "ajebos". Sons and daughters of rich men.

This one no bii marra of ajebos...
Those that arrive today are only trying not to get nuked...

Tell your friends over there to be watchful everyday... The war is still on...
And nobody will call anybody say missile dey come.... Na landing sound people go just hear ..

May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Useku(m): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Many thanks to Nigerian govt.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:52am On Mar 04, 2022
Coming to face another war in Nigeria. Many are not glad to be back home actually . I feel sorry for those that has gotten their life together over there.. but as they say, “safety first “ una welcome

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:53am On Mar 04, 2022
uptownemmygee:
See my guy wey sell family land travel Don come back oo, make I go tell him mama, I sure Say him no go gree reach area
where he go come stay? grin

You go gree am squat for your place? grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Dasilva12: 8:53am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
NA DEM BE GOVERNMENT ABII?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Zeefort: 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2022
Sigh... I can just imagine the huge breath of relief most would have let out the moment they touched down Lagos.

This nation will now seem like a paradise to most of them!

War is not something to be joked about... Take note you imbeciles spoiling for another civil war in Nigeria! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Joshcoli(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Compare the officials welcoming people coming from war zone...

Na who need help now

Welcome back
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Ilaje1: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
mbaegem:
my cousin schoolings there has refused to return

He or she no go there because of sch but used it as an avenue to japa. He or she needs to come back and apply to USA or Canadian school, and tell them at the embassy that his or her education was truncated in Ukraine due to the war.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Yanaty1: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
It is well
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:

It's begins with you!

Say "Change!

I said....repeat after me!!

Say....."Change begins with me"!!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Lonewolf2010:
Coming to face another war in Nigeria. Many are not glad to be back home actually . I feel sorry for those that has gotten their life together over there.. but as they say, “safety first “ una welcome
chaiii what a sad reality for them

Imagine person wey him body don adjust to oyinbo lifestyle and used to a.c and decency in daily activities,now coming back to live in nigeria.in all sincerity it's tough

Make una Dey watch them o make some of them no go commit suicide because everyday for Naija Na battle for your mental and physical survival grin lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by TheExclusive: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
Those of them still in school overseas, will they starting writing jamb now?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Dreambeat: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2022
They are obviously not happy. They look traumatized, moreover coming back to a place like Nigeria at this point in time is nothing to smile about. Welcome home folks,I will y'all God's grace and guidance
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Benoxvals(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:

Tell that shit to ur leaders and leave those guys alone..
their country failed them..
You failed them as well..
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Phaantom22: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:

That it is ok with you doesn't make it a better country. Any their returning home is not a thing of joy but a reprieve.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by zoedew: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2022
benalvino3:

refugees
They should be thankful for life! Zelensky envies them!
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Tremple8v: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2022
If you like call this country any name you want , remember if tour no good , na to return home.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by toxjox: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2022
Your bitterness shows....some of dem could be FG scholars
Omicron123:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by kumulus(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2022
I can't imagine the agony of those who Japa'd between December and January, the kind chaos wey go dey their mind now ehn...no be here. wink

Glad they're home and dry by the way. This morning, I saw the video of a son who had to bury his father and two of their dogs. Certainly not the happiest moments of his life.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by R0LL0N(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2022
The people are not smiling at all. All investment lost. I am very sorry for all the students. Please re-strategize and never give up on your dreams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government / South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.