Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) (41761 Views)

Sudan War: Buses Conveying Nigerian Evacuees Arrive Port Sudan (Video, Photos) / Anambra Int'l Airport: Commercial Flights Arrive From Abuja & Lagos:video / 424 Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Saudi Arabia, Reject Plans To Quarantine Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Mystic969: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
mbaegem:
my cousin schoolings there has refused to return

Wise choice! It's better he/she stays there than taking chances of coming to a place where there is no guarantee of returning back.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by jrusky(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
Welcome back home, the country you called shithole when you left... Moral lesson; Let's do whatever it takes to make this country a better place

Bro I won't lie to I'm proudly nija I have no other place to call home except my fathers land that was why I will never call my fatherland shithole no matter how bad it is.

Anyway guys you are welcome back home I know it was not your wish to returnd home in this manner but it is better than being kill in one useless war.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Parrot69: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
zoedew:
No shame nah! Why cover your faces?
Don’t be surprised most of them are Nairaland members or “social media billionaires” that intimidate their followers with living large and staying in Europe tag.
Forming woke and insulting Nigerians at home.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Reeses: 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
irunoko:
my own be say how do they want to start all over again? How do they want to pick up the pieces of their lives and move on because as it is,bubu or fg is likely not going to help them recuperate

If you didn’t invested back home that’s all on you and nobody fault.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by msrcusgarvey6(m): 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Life is about opportunities. Those who seized such opp in the past are in control and are the oppressors
irunoko:
the lesson they should all learn here is

1.nobody will fix nigeria for us,we have to fix it ourselves
2.running away without fixing your problem Will not make it go, infact it's like postponing the evil days
3.no country will help us if we're not ready to work on ourselves individually and collectively
4.the people pretending to care dont actually care and the ones giving you gifts (foreign AIDS, foreign scholarships etc with left hand Will collect it back in double folds) with their right hands
5.when push comes to shove, it'll always be their citizens First.no matter how much a host takes care of you,if gbege burst it's his family and relatives first and you'll always be reminded one way or the other that you are a visitor and a second class citizen
6.no matter how dirty, unattractive and unpleasant your fathers house and family members are never use left hand and point at your father's house because if you run away from your father's house because you're unwilling to clean it up and you think it's none of your buisnness, when push comes to shove and other parents are taking their own children back home,it's that dirty house you will still live in and put up with all those your brothers you don't want to have anything to do with

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Reeses: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
irunoko:
the lesson they should all learn here is

1.nobody will fix nigeria for us,we have to fix it ourselves
2.running away without fixing your problem Will not make it go, infact it's like postponing the evil days
3.no country will help us if we're not ready to work on ourselves individually and collectively
4.the people pretending to care dont actually care and the ones giving you gifts (foreign AIDS, foreign scholarships etc with left hand Will collect it back in double folds) with their right hands
5.when push comes to shove, it'll always be their citizens First.no matter how much a host takes care of you,if gbege burst it's his family and relatives first and you'll always be reminded one way or the other that you are a visitor and a second class citizen
6.no matter how dirty, unattractive and unpleasant your fathers house and family members are never use left hand and point at your father's house because if you run away from your father's house because you're unwilling to clean it up and you think it's none of your buisnness, when push comes to shove and other parents are taking their own children back home,it's that dirty house you will still live in and put up with all those your brothers you don't want to have anything to do with

Eye opener bro. Nigeria is our home

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by BoBiafra(m): 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Kingrefreshed:

It's begins with you!

Say "Change!

I said....repeat after me!!

Say....."Change begins with me"!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Athemisia: 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
OBALOLA55:
JAPA PEOPLE grin
grin now they know no place like home...

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Athemisia:

grin now they know no place like home...
FULANIS WOULD DIASGREE WITH YOU
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
To God be the glory always.
We thank our Niger Delta and Southeast people for sharing their oil and gas wealth that made this possible.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by babajero(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
Welcome back home, the country you called shithole when you left... Moral lesson; Let's do whatever it takes to make this country a better place
So what you are saying is that it is wrong for them to go school abroad, but it is okay for your Demi god buhari to go on medical and vacation in the same abroad, when even the person you call president don't see anything good in the country na citizens go come see am. Hypocrite.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by babajero(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
seunmsg:
To God be the glory. We welcome them back to their country. Whatever challenges the country is facing, it is still our home and the only place we can fall back to in times of crisis. Like a friend used to say, “home Na better”.

Kudos to PMB and officials of FMFA, Nigeria embassy in Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Hungary etc. We are very proud of their patriotic response to the plight of our fellow citizens. They have all done well.
Abeg where your PMB dey?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by ufotunang: 1:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Welcome back to Nigeria...be ready to face the challenges here...fuel scarcity, hunger, poverty hardship unemployment, corruption....this is naija for you

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
mbaegem:

Is he wanted?.... scammed people back home? ... broke and homeless in Ukraine? ... can't prove he's a student or attended school? Why?
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:

Haters
You guys are unbelievable
Most of those guys are just innocent students who don't even know about the shit hole term you are talking about. For all you care they may even love Nigeria more than you (you are gravely mistaken if you think living in Nigeria is a sign of love for the country and going abroad to study is a sign of hatred for one's country, that's a very ludicrous and foolish way to think really)
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by DawnG1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Welcome home but don't contribute to the problems on ground o

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by shiwex: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Omicron123:
You are stupid....they are students that went to study somewhere else. People travel to wherever they like to study does not mean they say their country is shitholes. Even Americans go to britain to study so does the British too somewhere else.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by pharmaking: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chai, na inside fuel scarcity them enter.

Some go just dey regret now why them no stay.

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by HRprof: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Viraltrends123:
They are doing it because their children are studying there. 99% of Nigerian students in that country are related to a politician. Even those that are on scholarship, we know how they do it, if you are not having connected, just forget it.

No Nigerian politician will leave USA and Uk to send their kids to Ukraine for schooling , only average Nigerian parents sent their kids to Ukraine because schooling is cheap in Ukraine and is not a place for hustle

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by oduademon: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bunch of cowards.

Ukraine should stop granting visas to Nigerians.

Cowards running away from war. What happened to for better for worse. Undignified assholes
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by HoneySwag(f): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
Parrot69:

You write like someone who had been deported or having someone who suffered the same fate. Are you a japarist?
Lolz you're funny... Well I'm not but sometimes when you put yourself in someone's shoes then you'd understand better.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by holatin(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
klamba:
I will rather die in Ukraine than coming to shithole naija (japa )
and na that die you go die ? hopeless human. no sensible human say such. if we investigate you Wella, you are one of the lazy jobless youth. find something doing, the government won't solve all your problem. solve some first bitter soul
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
BloomingDale:
seeing those officials alone can make one shed tears of agony and hopelessness.

This comment is so funny grin grin
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Ylink4sure: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Aaay: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Really
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
irunoko:
where he go come stay? grin

You go gree am squat for your place? grin grin grin

Him go use the money wey him carry come rent house nah
Government sef wan empower them with $100 to carry start maishai work
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by GAJIT: 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

https://salemgists.com/breaking-first-batch-of-nigerian-evacuees-arrive-from-romania-photos/

Come and have taste of the PMB-modified Nigeria version that we've all been enjoying(enduring).
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Litmus: 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
DSC7:
They should all come back to Nigeria let's join hand and make her a better country...

Anyone that travels abroad and turns around and insults his or her country in ways some have, will never add value to Nigeria. You shouldn't wish to join hands with those, they are worst than rubbish. Not good for Nigeria not good for the nation they reside. They're selfish people, exploiting those nations abroad, evident in broadcasting very publicly thire disloyalty credentials by insulting their nation of birth. The West knows this and will watch them. The West hates traitors. They know that should things turn bad, this type of individual will Japa.

If Nigeria has longer-term planning, insisting that only those with documentation be allowed to return to Nigeria is a must.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by irunoko(m): 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
uptownemmygee:

Him go use the money wey him carry come rent house nah
Government sef wan empower them with $100 to carry start maishai work
haaa grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Litmus: 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Traveling abroad is your Human rights, subject to the relevant laws. You don't have to justify yourself. All nationals travel. It is enough to travel because you want to see the world, experience other cultures, study etc. You are not obligated to insult your country of birth.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
mbaegem:

Please continue to say a prayer for him. He's just afraid of what he's going to come back to and having to start afresh all over again after all the sacrifices he's made 2 get there. I
wish him well & hope he continues to hold out.
Re: Ukraine Crisis: First Batch Of Nigerian Evacuees Arrive From Romania (Photos) by klamba(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
holatin:
and na that die you go die ? hopeless human. no sensible human say such. if we investigate you Wella, you are one of the lazy jobless youth. find something doing, the government won't solve all your problem. solve some first bitter soul
Lol � well I understand you are a policitian..keep it up PMB supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Honeymoon Trip To South Africa ( Pictures) / Video Of The New Allen Junction Built By The Lagos State Government / South Africa Now Visa-Free For Nigerian Official & Diplomatic Passport Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.