Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) (1354 Views)

Ebonyi People Are The ‘almajiris’ Of Igboland : video & pictures / 2023: Igbo Youths March For Tinubu And Shettima In Igboland (video) / This Is Nnewichi, Nnewi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) by Proudlyomonna: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
See as Village be like London.
Na wa oo Igboland too fine abegii.

1 Like

Re: Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) by Datikwerreboi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Otolo is the first born. That is why the Obis of Otolo are recognized as the igwes of Nnewi
Uruagu is the second born
Umudim is the third born
Nnewichi is the last born
Quite insightful,thanks

1 Like

Re: Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Wonderful Piece.

Igbo Wu Igbo Ekunie.
Re: Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) by Hellonearth007: 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
OfoIgbo:
This is Nnewichi, the last born lineage of Nnewi town

Igbo kachaanu!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vptwXLuDYcA

My Town.
I rep Abubor

1 Like

Re: Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) by Hellonearth007: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Obamaofusa:
Early morning stupidity.
I thought it was something spectacular that I would see in the video.

Just a large expanse of land and bushes with scanty buildings.

Just one GRA in Ibadan that has more than 10,is enough to trample this idiocy that you are jumping like frogs for..

I bet there are a number of factory babies for rituals buildings among those scanty buildings.

You call it GRA Shee.
What is GRA?

This is personal properties not Government Residential Area as u wish.
Re: Nnewichi, Anambra State In Igboland (video) by Hellonearth007: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
Waaaooooohhh see heaven in the south east but literarily hell, but how can you describe people running away from a perceived lands of mansions and castles better than Australia and Canada combined but running to a place of brown roofs as the IPOB miscreants and mkpurumiri addicts amaka will say, is there a ghost chasing away people from south east to leave their mansions to sell gala in traffic, what a sorry state, emergency should be declared in South east before an implosion like someone said, the warring tone and tune of south east is undeniable, quite obvious, the rate of death is unpredictable, unknown gunmen might shatter your head in seconds, going to funerals of those killed is not guaranteed, some cultists might decide to wreck devastating havoc on attendees, even new born babies are not safe from pounding, you might even end up in the stomach of your tribesmen men devouring your flesh with akpu munching like gorillas

Am from Nnewi.
Pls remove Nnewi from your name.

Stop being fake.
Be proud of where u are from.

Idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 APC Sitting Governors Signed Tinubu APC Nomination Form / Breaking News: Senate President, Ahmed Lawan Finally Given Ticket For Senate / Keyamo Blasts Former Gov Aliyu For Asking Nigerians To Reject Same Faith Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.