Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) (54782 Views)

Corp Member Reconstructs Major Road Eaten Up By Erosion In Ayegbami Community / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
NetValueFX:

Oga you obviously have not served. Go to school and serve and stop envying!
envy what?! Before dem born u i don rock nysc finish
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by dmedicare(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
afamaustin:
Where did he get the money as a copper

You don't do community project with your money. You solicit for funds.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by dmedicare(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
zoedew:
We need your likes in Nigeria. You will do well to join a political party or float one yourself so you can get power. Power is not served a la carte!

Rubbish. Won't you still prefer your Tinubu and un-productive Buhari over him because of tribalism. The truth is as long as Igbos are left out of Nigerian politics, Nigeria will never go forward.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/GabrielObinna6/status/1499478268269010957?t=jEUJanSUnKbW8q7b6YtQKQ&s=19
From the pictures it seem to be different project entirely, mean different location from that gully erosion site captured in the picture
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by olajohnson542: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
That’s my question too
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by thatsleepboy1: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 2:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Only igbos doing good things for Nigerians

But Nigerians would never love them
Why is sense far from you like?
You no get sense..
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by emmyluizzz: 2:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
thatigboman1:
seems u didn't do NYSC. Corpers mobilise funds for Community Development projects, not use their personal funds. Read the story very well before commenting. The house of reps member included the project as his constituency project.
are you finished

be warn don't insult me again
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by zoedew: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
dmedicare:

Rubbish. Won't you still prefer your Tinubu and un-productive Buhari over him because of tribalism. The truth is as long as Igbos are left out of Nigerian politics, Nigeria will never go forward.
Typical! Until you get refined you are bound to remain small-minded, crude and with constricted network! One of the reasons other parts of Nigeria are wary about entrusting the Igbo with power. For me, I didn’t an Igbo in that young man. I saw a human being with a massive potential to positively impact his environment. That is the reason for my take on him. All your narrow mind saw is an Igbo man! Think out of the hate-filled box your mind is caged in.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by davodyguy: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I been wan ask where dem get money do bitumen road until I read well

Headline should be something else like Corper solicits for help to fix road
Exactly.

The Corps Member contributed zero Kobo. It's was constituency funds that was used

1 Like

Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by DawnG1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
And the so called political leaders make road construction look like rocket science. What a shame!
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Glink2018(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is a real shame to the Local government chairman, Councillor, Honourable member, and Senator representing this area.

This guy deserves an award from NYSC headquarters...

when I did my NYSC 15 years ago in Bayelsa State, the small community projects vision I had suddenly became a big vision. and I Had a lot of support from so many big people in that community...my NYSC project was big but this man own is bigger.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by geosegun(m): 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
I been wan ask where dem get money do bitumen road until I read well

Headline should be something else like Corper solicits for help to fix road

This is of the greatest problems Nigerian Youths have... They don't have enough patient to digest the content of a sensational headlines before reaching conclusions and making decisions. We do have a long way to go.

Bloggers/journalists are another problem - They feed on - mis-information of the society and it is not doing us any good. They never realized that, their arm-twisted words and mis-information, is one of the bane of Nigeria's development.

Everyone is guilty of the current situation in Nigeria. EVERYONE including the Youths.

1 Like

Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:
Kwara youth Corper, Obinna Gabriel shares story about his community development project in Kwara State.

https://twitter.com/GabrielObinna6/status/1499478127902441484?t=PY7E44OEij2CIYUJQbQ9ZA&s=08

Gabriel for the governor of Kwara tomorrow.

Truth be told he is from that community
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Aaay: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2022
Really
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na so Igbo go deh go about developing south wast.still nah hate be the reword of our love.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by mrnelsono(m): 7:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Weldon
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Zeezenho: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Na only Igbo man for build Nigeria.

ordinary Igbo corper don do what buhari,osibanjo and wetin be de name of that bodillion kleptomania again sef? No fit do in eight eight years.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by southpaw101: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
That's highly commendable

BILL �� your CLIENTS for BIRTHDAY�, SICK � BED, ACCIDENT, HOUSING�, SHOPPING��️ , CHILD� SUPPORT. Clearing Check and Receipt , Incase you don't have pictures or documents to show for it, DM @DIGI!!� WhatsApp only 09020888500 for Documents and PICTURES format and make your Clients go Woooow � $1,000USD/$1MillionUSD waiting for you to grab
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Oppy2k2: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Desmond Elliot should take note
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
May God bless him abundantly. Amen.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Cloven22: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
Great job there!!!

If you are broke and need to fix your car, Flickwheel will offer you a loan which you can pay in convenient installments.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by thatigboman1: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
emmyluizzz:

are you finished

be warn don't insult me again
so u did NYSC, know the processes but decided to spew misinformation..
U can war me all u can, never engaged people like u on conversations.
Just giving h small advice, stop disinformation and misinformation.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
envy what?! Before dem born u i don rock nysc finish
You are obviously a school dropout. And I am very much certain you don't know how old I am to make such stupid assertion. I am not your mate! I am your uncle!
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
NetValueFX:

You are obviously a school dropout. And I am very much certain you don't know how old I am to make such stupid assertion. I am not your mate! I am your uncle!
school drop out with foreign master degree abi

Anyway its a faceless forum
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
school drop out with foreign master degree abi

Anyway its a faceless forum
It's good you know it's a faceless forum.
I attacked you because everyone who truly served knows that it's against NYSC rule to use personal funds for community project. Even if the project is funded by world Bank, the credit goes to the corp member that initiated, not the sponsors.
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by millionboi(m): 2:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
He deserves chieftaincy title
seriously
Re: Corper Obinna Gabriel Fixed Bad Road In Ayegbami, Ilorin (Before & After Photos) by MisterRuk(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Sorry if i would sound cynical, but he did it for himself. I believe that no Corper just wakes up and gets moved by altruism to build a road for a rural community that does not share the same culture with him, without gaining something in return. Its very rare especially in times like this. What about his own his own community or state?
He would be the biggest benefactor of this project as he would gain the recognition that could get him connections and make him sit with kings.
Yes, NYSC is meant to be like this; a humanitarian programme meant to promote patriotism and unity amongst Nigerian youths. But today's NYSC is just a grand scheme for hiring cheap labour, so cunning that it removes every trace of patriotism from your heart when you realise that your whole "service to the Nation" is just to work in someone's establishment for peanut.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex Corps Member Breaks Savings Box As He Passes Out / Quick Tips For Corpers Before Leaving For Orientation Camp / Corper Proposes To Female Soldier In Kwara NYSC Camp (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.