Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) (49824 Views)

300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by afamaustin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
By now e go don resume work for hellfire , devil go don give am headpan when e go de use de carry cement sad
na to Carry cement na be the hard work
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by dankorode(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
4reala:
That writing looks suspicious as a 300 level student
i thought I'm the only one that noticed it.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by jyz200(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
StylesX:
The world is a tough place, but that's not a reason to chicken out, I dunno about others but no amount of hardship would make me off myself, I ain't no quitter.
You can’t blame him more
You’ve not experienced life from his own side ,

3 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Eriokanmi: 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Guys, suicide isn't acted like nollywood a movie oo. Think twice before you take that life of yours because you don't even know what's up on the other side of life. Once you're gone you're not coming back again except you wan manufacture another flesh or robot wey you go put your life inside cos your original body would become rotten and useless, na termite food e go be.

Look before you leap.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Herbephe1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
hope it's not murder
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Stanchriss(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
The reason will not be far from gambling..
Bet9ja, betking and co is driving youths to suicide this days..

I personally contemplated taking my life severally due to this addiction untill I decided to quit and live..

Suicide is never an option..it creates more pain to your loved once..

Quit gambling and live happily ever after
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Temi2468: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
PointZerom:
Somebody must have killed him and drop the suicide note as a cover up.

There's always more probability it is suicide.

More people are depressed than you could imagine. Some don't have issues worth bothering yet just encountering a little hiccup makes them depressed and begin to act suicidal.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
By now e go don resume work for hellfire , devil go don give am headpan when e go de use de carry cement sad
So you've died before and came back to confirm this your statement right .

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Anything Suicide is Demonic and not associated with personal, family or societal problems. It's a Demonic Attack.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by RSpunky(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
embarassed
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
I dont blame him life is hard ..
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by RalphJnr(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
I have face this fears for years with Jesus
I never indulge in fraud for fast money like most youths does and now I am stuck in 18k job for survival and bills
The only thing in my mind now is going to meet him and ask why I deserve this s**t
Evidenx:
NO MATTER WHAT,SUICIDE IS NOT D SOLUTION. WHEN YOU KILL YOUR SELF. STRAIGHT TICKET TO HELL.

REPENT OF UR SINS AND JESUS WILL HELP YOU OUT OUT OF UR PROBLEMS.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Blue86(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Only worldly sorrow leads to suicide.
Not godly sorrow.
Godly sorrow leads to repentance and a change, and life as its benefit.

So examine yourselves where in you stand.
Worldly sorrow or godly one.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
RalphJnr:
I hope I don't lose to depression just like this guy also
May God help me thi wrough this �
i will help you to make it faster for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by zoedew: 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ignorant young man! I’m in the fervent hope it was not too late for him to discover that who commits suicide is a murderer and is bound to be eternally alienated from God. We must constantly remind ourselves that God is loving and willing to help with our challenges. No one alive is spared a challenge or two. Don’t kill yourself. Nothing is new under the heavens. Pa Adeboye who is now celebrated www for being a choice man of God went to his secondary school valedictory in borrowed trousers and footwear. Before then and at fifteen or so years of age he never had on a footwear! Oh My God!! I’m trying hard to imagine how he walked the school premises BAREFOOTED! He didn’t kill himself!! Take heart my friend.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by nick50(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Depression asoka!!!..pussy ass niggas Don dey plenty 4 this world oo
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by treatise: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Temi2468:
This present generation is so fragile that every little challenge make them think of suicide. Some weeks ago, a young lady didn't eat morning meal and she became depressed. This is someone who's parents even send money to and at least she's well to do. Announce an exam date, they become sick and depressed. When the world does not call them all at once or give them 1000 likes on their Facebook pics, everyone suddenly hates them. Punish them for a wrong doing, "I'm tired and depressed". An 18yr old who's not even supposed to be in relationship in the first place gets jilted, suicide is the next thing.

I keep saying it, we suffered and endured many things in our days that this present youths can't endure. This world is not smooth. You must accept that fact. Pressures of life are real. Accept this fact too and believe that you have a great destiny waiting to manifest. Why take your own life? This is never an option. Unfortunately, He's going to the other side which is dark. The suffering has just started. Don't give up!

Sometimes, parents are always there for the children in all spheres and shielded from shocks of real life and any little shocker would translate to depression. Imagine a kid that started sponsoring himself right from secondary school; no one would expect him to commit suicide in the university level because he must have seen the brute side of life and always aspiring to succeed. RIP boy and I pray your people come to terms with your demise.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by DMerciful(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Is this the handwriting of a 300L students or he was murdered?
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by kingyakos: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
And the eye witness can't stop him or raise alarm for help
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by charixel: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
Don't blame the young man.

Why? Experience what he has experienced before you drop conclusive comment

There are some family you will never wish to be part of.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by nickyj19: 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
I refuse 2 believe this story investigation should be carry out

2 me this look like a murder case undecided cause 300L student writing no suppose be like this WTF MAN
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Temi2468: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
treatise:

Sometimes, parents are always there for the children in all spheres and shielded from shocks of real life and any little shocker would translate to depression. Imagine a kid that started sponsoring himself right from secondary school; no one would expect him to commit suicide in the university level because he must have seen the brute side of life and always aspiring to succeed. RIP boy and I pray your people come to terms with your demise.

Honestly, you understand my post! Thank you for putting it well in the right words!

Yet, even when shielded, they must learn to know that this world is not a bed of roses. There were things I read my self or saw around my environment as a teen without anyone telling me.

We must hold learn to hold people accountable for the decisions they make and not blame it on anyone or anything.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by lordprogress: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hezzyluv:
Chai

For you to love your family, it means they love you too. perhaps, more then the way you love them. Yet, you didn't think of the phycological/emotional trauma your demise could cause them.

Well, RIP.
May be depression might be the cause, you never can tell.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by zoedew: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
leody:

So you've died before and came back to confirm this your statement right .
I won’t advise you to die to discover that. Take a deep breath and calmly ask yourself what good it does anyone to commit suicide. None. Absolutely none! A suicide is a coward, unthankful for life, selfish and one who is so blind and cannot see that every challenge in life presents an opportunity to have a turn-around for good!
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Evidenx(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
RalphJnr:
I have face this fears for years with Jesus
I never indulge in fraud for fast money like most youths does and now I am stuck in 18k job for survival and bills
The only thing in my mind now is going to meet him and ask why I deserve this s**t
sorry bro,when you kill yourself you will not see his face but d devil will be waiting to put a Chain on ur waist to drag you to hell.. You are even lucky you have a job paying you 18k
A lot of people and myself don't have a job,we are self employed.
Turn back and look,there are.many people praying to be in ur position,don't give up,if you can't swim in the sea just say afloat.
Death is not d solution but d beginning of eternal pains and torment.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Harshweather(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
grin grin grin your mouth no be here oh.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by laurenwhite(f): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
lol u no well, i swear

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by RalphJnr(m): 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Heard alot of this
Let's hope and see
Evidenx:
sorry bro,when you kill yourself you will not see his face but d devil will be waiting to put a Chain on ur waist to drag you to hell.. You are even lucky you have a job paying you 18k
A lot of people and myself don't have a job,we are self employed.
Turn back and look,there are.many people praying to be in ur position,don't give up,if you can't swim in the sea just say afloat.
Death is not d solution but d beginning of eternal pains and torment.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by GeneralPula: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
RalphJnr:
I hope I don't lose to depression just like this guy also
May God help me through this �

Naah bruh..

Just believe in yourself and don’t let nobody stop you from what you gonna do..

Remember do not relent on people. Be courageous. Always think with an optimistic mindset..

One day every little thing is gonna be alright..

The end will justify the means..

2 Likes

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Ebelelivinston: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
If ASSU wasn't on strike, he would have been attending lectures and the kind assignment wey he go dey think of doing will not even allow him to think of killing himself
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by fineberry(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
This life is a battle no doubt, if you're not rugged and tough you might just want to chicken out. Rip mah nigger.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Burns His House, Digs His Own Grave And Commits Suicide (Photo) / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / Top-6 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.