Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) (49846 Views)

300 Level Unical Student Dies In Her Sleep Ahead Of Her Wedding (Photos) / Unical 300 Level Student Dies Of Generator Explosion In Calabar (Photo) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Aberry(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
So you all think that when one lacks all these things, "money, hopelessness, cars, etc and will now result to one taking his life by commiting suicide!!!! Not at all... It takes just the grace of God for one to overcome real depression...the depressed, if not overcome only by God's power and grace, truly there's never a reasons good enough for them to continue the journey of life...they might be the wealthiest in the society, but there is this great void in them that only God will have to come down and complete. No one in this world can complete it, no matter high the love you received from people all around it can never match this void. Not until this void is complete by God; the one depressed founds no reason as to exist coz life will always be a battle field and heavy silent tears all long. And know that real depression has nothing to do with lack of finances or material things...coz none of this in their abundance will ever satisfied the depressed soul... You can write me if you're still in that compress stage of depression....I was there not until Christ came to filled that void. 07066608979. My WhatsApp number. God bless you
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Aaaoo: 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
Life
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Andercruz: 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
RalphJnr:
I hope I don't lose to depression just like this guy also
May God help me through this �
You'll never ever loose out. God is assuredly in charge of your life. Don't give in to depression.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by sureinfo: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Whatever the case, suicide isn't an option. This guy cast abeg.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by YinkaGold02: 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
I pray he will make heaven
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by emmaodet: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
By now e go don resume work for hellfire , devil go don give am headpan when e go de use de carry cement sad

grin grin
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Banbanna(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:
By now e go don resume work for hellfire , devil go don give am headpan when e go de use de carry cement sad

How come you know say na construction work dem dey do for hell fire? Talking from xperience. You've been there, done that abi wink
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by rickdaking(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
treatise:

Police should check if the handwriting is consistent with his usual writing pattern because may have committed murder and tainted to be suicide. Doctors should also check if the actual cause of death resulted from poison or other factors.
Comrade you are wise

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by MIRACULOUS123(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
No matter how bleeped up your life is, suicide is never an option.

Rip bro �
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Prettychild(f): 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aonkuuse:

Source: https://salemgists.com/300-level-unijos-student-henry-ehiz-took-his-own-life-drops-note-photos/
Chai! But this is strange. Ujay students no dey ever give up no matter how life hard. It’s well
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by chenny360(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Thank you egbon adupe sir.... I'm more than depressed but this pieces u wrote here is a enough for me.. God will take control in Jesus name

HenryDion:
Depression is a killer.

It's often as a result of hopelessness.

But suicide is never an option.

Instead of thinking about what's not working, think about what's working, or had worked.

I have a roof over my head, but there are many living under bridges.

Even if nah garri I drink, many don't even have a cup of garri.

I may not have a car yet, but many are crippled with no shoe.

I may not have graduated first-class, but many never got the opportunity to go to school in the first place.

Being grateful for what you have is the best thing you'll ever do to yourself.

Whatever bad situation you're in, know that there's someone somewhere in a deeper mess.

If they can live through it, why can't I?

Misery is only a state of mind
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Kajaard: 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:

govwike:

Carry cement dey build wetin?? ��

Fiery furnace cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Revolva(m): 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
This guy may be fac8ng a lot may be no babe look him face and too much oppression from Yahoo bois
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Trendingbiz042: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Are you people so foolish to think such things ever exists. Like person die body decays and will suffer in hellfire? Which body will feel the pain? D decayed body or what? Why do you people believe in white men stories?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Shembrunei(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ebelelivinston:
If ASSU wasn't on strike, he would have been attending lectures and the kind assignment wey he go dey think of doing will not even allow him to think of killing himself
grin cheesy grin cheesy so wetin u dey tell us now be say na ASSU make the boy commit suicide
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Geoffreychibuike: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
pyyxxaro:

Prove that those places exist and you'd have a point. We need to pay attention to people's mental health, a lot are going through what they are scared of uttering and i guess people like you don't really see it from that perspective because it doesn't matter to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Judybash93(m): 10:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
Trendingbiz042:

Are you people so foolish to think such things ever exists. Like person die body decays and will suffer in hellfire? Which body will feel the pain? D decayed body or what? Why do you people believe in white men stories?

Thank you. You get it
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by zedman1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sad one. I used to, like many others still do, but stopped feeling angry with people who commit suicide when I scaled through depression some time in 2012. That thing is indescribable, it's the darkest of the darkest moments anyone could ever go through. Worst of all, in my case I didn't and still don't even know what caused it. May you reading this NEVER go through that hell. Amen. Fare well young chap.

1 Like

Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chai, I just pray I don't end up like this young guy, I've been depressed for some time, but who I go tell? sad

It is well.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by jimcaddy(m): 1:50am On Mar 05, 2022
I'm sure many people will say suicide is not the solution. But in most cases when you have done all you can and no solution is forthcoming, then ending it all might just be the best. Shebi if you are not alive, you won't wake up to the same problems again na. It's not an easy thing to deal with, depression. It's very terrible.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Very sad.
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Jiddyboy: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
undecided angry embarassed
Re: 300 Level UNIJOS Student, Henry Ehiz Commits Suicide, Drops Note (photos) by Mystic969: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2022
pyyxxaro:

He should be in the spirit world now! Where souls gather.

What about Hell water

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top-6 Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Damage / Health Benefits Of Palm Kernel Oil (dark Coloured) / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.