Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,854 members, 7,956,220 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! (2240 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu: For Sustainability, Nigeria Needs Peter Obi’s Stinginess / Dignitaries Praise Bianca Ojukwu For Slapping Former Anambra First Lady (Video) / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 9:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
00FFT00:

Just shut it.

Who between us displaying emotional instability here?.
The problem with you deranged and small-minded Yorubas is your self-deceit. You're sophisticated and anyone else is backward and ignorant.

Grow up, kid.

I.asked you a simple question, but you are throwing stupid emotional tantrum like a poorly brought up kid.

That's where you fail.

How did your post relate to my question, Mr emotional imbbecile?
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
mybiz234:

I.asked you a simple question, but you are throwing stupid emotional tantrum like a poorly brought up kid.

That's where you fail.

How did your post relate to my question, Mr emotional imbbecile?

I gave you the answer you sought after, and befitting a deranged human misfit such as your miserable self.

Ode!

Edit: Thanks for pointing out the spelling error. Auto corrector glitch. But you're still an Ode.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
00FFT00:

I gave you the answer you sort, and befitting a deranged human misfit such as your miserable self.

Ode!

It is not sort; it is sought.

If the senseless abuse you've been throwing around is your idea of an answer, then you have a serious mental problem.

Unfortunately, you are too emotionally wretched to realise that.

Show how your comment relates to my comment or just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
mybiz234:

It is not sort; it is sought.

If the senseless abuse you've been throwing around is your idea of an answer, then you have a serious mental problem.

Unfortunately, you are too emotionally wretched to realise that.

Show how your comment relates to my comment or just shut up.

Online trolling pay no bill.
Get a life and give your parents a needed break.
Ain't you tired of eating "mama, thank you"?.

I'm done with a recalciterant kid.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
00FFT00:

Online trolling pay no bill.
Get a life and give your parents a needed break.
Ain't you tired of eating "mama, thank you"?.

I'm done with a recalciterant kid.

You are the one acting like a fool, but you call others fools

You are the one trolling and you are calling others trolls

Looks like you were born dumb.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by Tingotoe: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ekpeitit:
This post was written by a Biafran illiterate.
A very dumb one at that. What forms the basis for the comparison between the Nigerian civil war and the situation in Ukraine? That's like comparing apples and oranges, but Igbos don't know that, the only thing they know is how to blame others for their misfortunes

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
mybiz234:

You are the one acting like a fool, but you call others fools

You are the one trolling and you are calling others trolls

Looks like you were born dumb.

You were obviously raised in a dilapidated orphanage. A little parental love would've saved you from the disgrace you're showing yourself to be in public glare.

Crawl back to your miserable existence, and allow me to watch my movie in peace.

Ode!
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
00FFT00:

You were obviously raised in a dilapidated orphanage. A little parental love would've saved you from the disgrace you're showing yourself to be in public glare.

Crawl back to your miserable existence, and allow me to watch my movie in peace.

Ode!

Only those who have no brain leave the issue and resort to abuse and stupid emotional tantrum.

Boy, your Brain is dead.

Show how my comment relates to your reply or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by kettykin: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
if biafra had 50% of the support Ukraine is getting , Nigeria would have been history, this Ukraine war shows me that Biafra really fought very well despite USSR (Russia , Ukraine etc ) and Britain , Egypt, Sudan OAU backed Nigeria.

This is where IPOB needs to work on instead of the stupid sit at home

1 Like

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 11:31am On Mar 06, 2022
mybiz234:

Only those who have no brain leave the issue and resort to abuse and stupid emotional tantrum.

Boy, your Brain is dead.

Show how my comment relates to your reply or shut up.

We've all seen how your asinine vituperations so far are germane to the original discussion.
Kid, you're beginning to annoy me. Just go away.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2022
00FFT00:

We've all seen how your asinine vituperations so far are germane to the original discussion.
Kid, you're beginning to annoy me. Just go away.

You remind me of Tinubu miscreants. When they are defeated, they resort to insult.

Boy, focus and show me how your comment relates to mine.

I don't have time for all these emotional tantrum you are throwing around like a poorly trained child.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by Tochj(m): 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
mybiz234:

Ojukwu declared Biafra. Did Zelensky declare Ukraine?

Ukraine is a sovereign country. Was Biafra a sovereign country?

You igbos are generally dull in things related to politics.
Is it about who declared it?
Ojukwu didn't declare, but the people did.
Sovereignty belongs to the people
Own up to your hypocrisy.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tochj:

Is it about who declared it?
Ojukwu didn't declare, but the people did.
Own up to your hypocrisy.

What hypocrisy? Hypocrisy according to your emotionally imbalanced mind, right?

Ukraine is a sovereign country.

Is Biafra a sovereign country?

Your comparison is dumb. You igbos are more emotional than logical in your reasoning when it comes to politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
ok na you wan follow skull miner argue ? Person that too many bloods is on his skull crying for justice.

is this how to argue....??

1 Like

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by Tingotoe: 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2022
tsdarkside:

is this how to argue....??
Nope but it's how to be stupid. Dem regular trademark
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by Tochj(m): 8:34pm On Mar 06, 2022
mybiz234:

What hypocrisy? Hypocrisy according to your emotionally imbalanced mind, right?

Ukraine is a sovereign country.

Is Biafra a sovereign country?

Your comparison is dumb. You igbos are more emotional than logical in your reasoning when it comes to politics.
Say whatever you like
Russia invasion of Ukraine is not different from Nigeria invasion of Biafraland.
Nigeria is even worse
They starved kids with kwasiokor
Raped and maimed
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Tochj:

Say whatever you like
Russia invasion of Ukraine is not different from Nigeria invasion of Biafraland.
Nigeria is even worse
Raped and maimed

If you don't allow your desire for self deception, empty ego and emotional immaturity to get in the way of reasoning, you will also know that Biafra is not a sovereign country, while Ukraine is a sovereign country.

Azikiwe, repenting the entire eastern Nigeria, had signed the agreement that anyone who contemplates leaving Nigeria should be treated like a traitor.

So, formation of Biafra is treason.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2022
mybiz234:

You remind me of Tinubu miscreants. When they are defeated, they resort to insult.

Boy, focus and show me how your comment relates to mine.

I don't have time for all these emotional tantrum you are throwing around like a poorly trained child.

You have just described yourself.

Not your fault though. You're a visible manifestation of Nigeria's youth unemployment.
Take the time to read above, and tell your readers who started the insults. Not me.

It is undoubtedly clear to you by now that I'm well capable to hold civilized, even intellectual discussions with regards to topics and matters in which I have an interest. But this is only possible with persons who possess the capacity to properly conduct themselves in the public space such as we have here.

My audit of your interventions here suggests that you do not possess the cerebral capacity to debate me so that doing so will become a wasteful exercise for me. I have no need to engage in your incapacity.

You're obviously a product of very neglectful parenting. A Contumacious child, and for the last time, just go away. I'm a very busy man.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 11:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
00FFT00:

You have just described yourself.

Not your fault though. You're a visible manifestation of Nigeria's youth unemployment.
Take the time to read above, and tell your readers who started the insults. Not me.

It is undoubtedly clear to you by now that I'm well capable to hold civilized, even intellectual discussions with regards to topics and matters in which I have an interest. But this is only possible with persons who possess the capacity to properly conduct themselves in the public space such as we have here.

My audit of your interventions here suggests that you do not possess the cerebral capacity to debate me so that doing so will become a wasteful exercise for me. I have no need to engage in your incapacity.

You're obviously a product of very neglectful parenting. A Contumacious child, and for the last time, just go away. I'm a very busy man.

Oga, focus on the Topic. Stop hiding your shame under abuse. You, who is able to hold intelligent conversation, where is the intelligence in your vertuperance?

Biafra was never a sovereign country.

If anything, it was an illegally formed country against Nigeria's constitution as decided by Nnamdi Azikiwe, et al.

Ukraine is a legal country.

Stop deceiving yourself by comparing the two.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2022
mybiz234:

Oga, focus on the Topic. Stop hiding your shame under abuse. You, who is able to hold intelligent conversation, where is the intelligence in your vertuperance?

Biafra was never a sovereign country.

If anything, it was an illegally formed country against Nigeria's constitution as decided by Nnamdi Azikiwe, et al.

Ukraine is a legal country.

Stop deceiving yourself by comparing the two.

Na new week we dey so. Go find something meaningful to do with your time my guy.

Have a Happy, productive week ahead. I no get your time.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by Tochj(m): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2022
mybiz234:

If you don't allow your desire for self deception, empty ego and emotional immaturity to get in the way of reasoning, you will also know that Biafra is not a sovereign country, while Ukraine is a sovereign country.

Azikiwe, repenting the entire eastern Nigeria, had signed the agreement that anyone who contemplates leaving Nigeria should be treated like a traitor.

So, formation of Biafra is treason.
See your level of thinking
Azikiwe,a single individual deciding for about 60million people?
Biafra was a sovereign state
The people decided
Not world powers
It's ur God given right.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2022
Tochj:

See your level of thinking
Azikiwe,a single individual deciding for about 60million people?
Biafra was a sovereign state
The people decided
Not world powers
It's ur God given right.

Use your head and brain when reading.

Azikiwe represented the entire east.

Awolowo represented the western region

Sadauna of.sokoto represented the northern region.

The British were in attendance.

Awolowo suggested inclusion of secession clause in the Nigerian constitution, but Azikiwe opposed the opinion.

Azikiwe argued against it and awolowo argued for it.

And yes, Azikiwe won the argument. So, Azikiwe was .simply saying formation of Biafra is a treason.

Oga dumb igbo, go and learn history.

1 Like

Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2022
00FFT00:

Na new week we dey so. Go find something meaningful to do with your time my guy.

Have a Happy, productive week ahead. I no get your time.

You suddenly raise your comment was stupid, right?
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
mybiz234:

You suddenly raise your comment was stupid, right?

Make that "Realized".
Ewu!
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2022
00FFT00:

Make that "Realized".
Ewu!

It's good you understand. So, you realized your comment was stupid?
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 2:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
mybiz234:

It's good you understand. So, you realized your comment was stupid?

You're obviously the stupid person between us.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 2:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
00FFT00:

You're obviously the stupid person between us.

Of course, because I exposed your shame
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by Throwback: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2022
Tochj:

Say whatever you like
Nigeria is even worse
Raped and maimed

Are you saying Aguiyi Ironsi as Commander-in-Chief and Ojukwu as military Governor of the Eastern Region, also invaded Niger Delta Republic that was declared by Adaka Boro and subdued a sovereign state that only existed in Adaka Boro's head?

Why did an Igbo ruler of Nigeria deny Niger Delta Republic its sovereignty, since you assume any group of people can just wake up and start claiming their own region of the country is now sovereign?

Who is the hypocrite here?

How does a separatist region (Biafra) of a country fighting war, compare to a well established country (Ukraine) fighting off foreign aggression from its bigger neighbour?

Stop being emotional and start thinking rationally.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
mybiz234:

Of course, because I exposed your shame

No be your fault
This is what we warned you about the choices y'all make about your leaders.
As I'm looking at you, you're currently busy scheming on how to tug for the self-wetting ancestor who will continue the downward spiral for you and your generation.
Guy, go find work abeg. Even a gateman is an honorable hustle.
No be me foist Buhari inside your miserable life.

Leave me alone!

Take this as a last warning before I pull a Putin on you.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by mybiz234: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2022
00FFT00:

No be your fault
This is what we warned you about the choices y'all make about your leaders.
As I'm looking at you, you're currently busy scheming on how to tug for the self-wetting ancestor who will continue the downward spiral for you and your generation.
Guy, go find work abeg. Even a gateman is an honorable hustle.
No be me foist Buhari inside your miserable life.

Leave me alone!

Take this as a last warning before I pull a Putin on you.

Stop talking rubbish and focus on the topic.

Your Biafra is not similar to Ukraine in any way.

It was your fellow Igbo man, Azikiwe, that put a nail in your coffin. Azikiwe played his part in thing igbos to Nigeria forever. You have no escape route except via dialogue. If you think war will free you from Nigeria, you are wasting your time, resources and lives.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by 00FFT00(m): 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
mybiz234:

Stop talking rubbish and focus on the topic.

Your Biafra is not similar to Ukraine in any way.

It was your fellow Igbo man, Azikiwe, that put a nail in your coffin. Azikiwe played his part in thing igbos to Nigeria forever. You have no escape route except via dialogue. If you think war will free you from Nigeria, you are wasting your time, resources and lives.

Quit talking like a slowpoke young man.
Re: Those Who Blame Ojukwu For Biafrans War Do Not Blame Zelensky Wonderful!! by aribisala0(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
kettykin:
if biafra had 50% of the support Ukraine is getting , Nigeria would have been history, this Ukraine war shows me that Biafra really fought very well despite USSR (Russia , Ukraine etc ) and Britain , Egypt, Sudan OAU backed Nigeria.

This is where IPOB needs to work on instead of the stupid sit at home
Who will support cannibals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Major Tribes Are The Biggest Problem Of This Country. / 2023 Presidency: Why Peter Obi Is Overrated – Joe Igbokwe / Is Tinubu Really Older Than 70 Years Of Age? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.