Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (559 Views)

Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning / 24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Westerncape: 12:53pm On Mar 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: I by CatANDratTHEORY: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
You finally got her laid, then take it to the bank and cashout undecided
Re: I by alphaNomega: 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lucky guy, enjoy yourself!
Re: I by 2dice01: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Cool story
When is the sequel dropping ? cool
Re: I by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Women don't love u , they just want comfort, your money and you fụking their pussy real hot

Who raised you? Honestly... What sort of women raised you? undecided

Secondly, you mentioned that women sant comfort, money and sex... Things that are actually important in a relationship... So your point ain't valid... Don't you want all three too? undecided

Lastly, you make it seem as though women are bad... According to you, "..they don't date.." yet you're the one who's gone through all this trouble just for sex... It's sad... And low...
Re: I by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
On today's episode of things that never happened

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I by ukaface(f): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Super story.

Chinua Achebe in the making...I see you.

Things you wish for.
Re: I by jonaifame22(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nice,Im getting laid tonight too,sex is soooooooo sweet,been waiting for this since last Thursday go her to finish her period
Re: I by Ecos(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Clap for self ijiot! Check well because she don give u HIV.

(1) (Reply)

Any Drugs/medication To Increase Vaginal Depth? / Russian President Putin’s Reputed Girlfriend Sanctioned By U.K. / Man Forced To Lie Down On Stones And Apologize For Allegedly Breaking His Girlfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.