Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Could This Be A Red Flag? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Red Flag? (495 Views)

What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Red Flag? by Iamconfused: 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2022
I'm gonna be brief as much as possible.

I'm dating this girl and seriously, some things amaze me. We're actually in a distance relationship and Just recently, we were having a conversation and then, she told me anytime I feel like having sex and she is not around, I can have sex with any girl I want to and she won't get angry, omo, I was shocked, to be honest, that a girl can suggest such to her boyfriend. Then again, I was just trying to see what she'd say, I told her I was travelling to see a female friend in her house and I'd spend the night in her house and return the next day, to my surprise, she was totally cool with that, no questions or anything. This one really weakened me, I feel she doesn't like me at all cos no girl will act like this

What's do u guys things, isn't this a red flag?. Do u think this girl really loves me?
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 19, 2022
Your moniker said it all, you are confused... She just upgraded(downgraded actually) you to friend with benefit, no strings attached.
I don't believe in love anymore. A word that holds no true meaning...

PEACE OUT!

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2022
What red flag again?
What are you scared of..looks like your conscience is judging you..you might have been doing it before she gave you go ahead(pun intended) grin

Well since she said you can..why not ride on.. enjoy your exploration.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Cerebellum: 1:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
Arindin
That's a purple flag, can't you see grin

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2022
Spiritually you have been replaced, just wait for the physical manifestation.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Boogyman557: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

I know no waiting to CAPRISUN dis MANCHI..

make I just LITE UP my WEED in peace before I go use VEX BLAST BLAST PESIN left leg DROP 4 GROUND

WTF MAN!
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Iamconfused: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
MaDaRa01:
Your moniker said it all, you are confused... She just upgraded(downgraded actually) you to friend with benefit, no strings attached.
I don't believe in love anymore. A word that holds no true meaning...

PEACE OUT!
My thoughts too, I just feel she's doing the friends with benefit game with me, I feel she's just using me to pass time even though she claims to love me

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Rubyjade: 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's a FWB relationship don't sweat it

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Camelot65: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2022
Friends with benefits. Nothing more.
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Lalami3232(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin grin grin.... My guy, na only you dey that relationship oooo. One thing wey I don notice about relationship be say, when you love person eeh, you become jealous. That's why we guys go fit laugh when people dey fvck other girls but when E reach our sister, we get defensive and angry. That aside sha, but why you dey want make your GF feel insecure and jealous over irrelevant things? Maybe you don over do am, the babe don tire for your unnecessary drama. No be everybody dey get patience with childishness na. Learn to act like your age. People dey wan do wetin go make their babes blush but you dey do wetin go make your babe jealous. Your mumu no too much

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Blunttruth: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Iamconfused:

I'm dating this girl and seriously, some things amaze me. We're actually in a distance relationship and Just recently, we were having a conversation and then, she told me anytime I feel like having sex and she is not around, I can have sex with any girl I want to and she won't get angry, omo, I was shocked, to be honest, that a girl can suggest such to her boyfriend. Then again, I was just trying to see what she'd say, I told her I was travelling to see a female friend in her house and I'd spend the night in her house and return the next day, to my surprise, she was totally cool with that, no questions or anything. This one really weakened me, I feel she doesn't like me at all cos no girl will act like this

What's do u guys things, isn't this a red flag?. Do u think this girl really loves me?

I wonder what you people want. If she reacts she is trying to control you,now she has given you go ahead you are still whinning. grin
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by czarr(m): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2022
Iamconfused:

She is only interested in marriage with you. Other guys are servicing the punnani. She would just keep you for her emotional validation, so she knows someone somewhere cares for her more than her body, so she doesn't feel useless because men are using her body over there for money. You are the emotional tampon, why you think say ashawo dey always get boyfriend? I guess she likes to call you and you guys talk everyday right?

She told you to sex other girls cos she feels guilty small.....but she wants to make sure there is someone available to marry her after her ashawo lifestyle.

This is the God honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Ekoblendedsince: 3:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
LoL... I once asked a girl out and told her I want to be her side guy. Some funny shit.
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Brian47(m): 3:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
Tell her how you feel
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by blinking001(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
Long distance relationships is not an actual relationship, stop deceiving yourself and get a girl within your area.
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Lalami3232:
grin grin grin.... My guy, na only you dey that relationship oooo. One thing wey I don notice about relationship be say, when you love person eeh, you become jealous. That's why we guys go fit laugh when people dey fvck other girls but when E reach our sister, we get defensive and angry. That aside sha, but why you dey want make your GF feel insecure and jealous over irrelevant things? Maybe you don over do am, the babe don tire for your unnecessary drama. No be everybody dey get patience with childishness na. Learn to act like your age. People dey wan do wetin go make their babes blush but you dey do wetin go make your babe jealous. Your mumu no too much

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

you go wetin¿
Re: Could This Be A Red Flag? by diogo23: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2022
You're dating yourself from the beginning, get yourself a new and serious gf, know that she Will use that ur statements against you if this guy she is dating now disappoint her

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Overcome Your Depression / Questions For Ladies? / Don’t Put Ring On This Finger, It Will Fight Against You Spiritually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.