Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator (2689 Views)

Can You Solve This Google Coding Interview Problem? (pics) / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:37am On Mar 23, 2022
DeLaker:
Check out MTN lumos

What's the advantage? I think it's unnecessary. Why should anybody subscribe (monthly) to a solar panel after paying for instalment?

1 Like

Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by dauddy97(m): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
As for me, I charge in a petrol station or bet 9ja shop. Then I go home to do my work. My laptop last for 4hours on heavy usage. I work with time. I power up my laptop as my schedule says. I'm planning of getting a big laptop power bank as well. But, not now.

1 Like

Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by Missionaire: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by UncleAyo: 8:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
Missionaire:
@UncleAyo

You might find this useful

https://www.nairaland.com/2428983/how-create-locally-made-inverter

Thanks for your contributions. This looks more interesting, but please can you help with the recent price estimations considering the post was dated 2015.
Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by Missionaire: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
UncleAyo:

Thanks for your contributions. This looks more interesting, but please can you help with the recent price estimations considering the post was dated 2015.

I don't really know bro.

You can ask on the thread or just mention the OP. The people he got the materials from would know their current prices
Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by Missionaire: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
UncleAyo:

I don't really know bro.

You can ask on the thread or just mention the OP. The people he got the materials from would know their current prices.
Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by kunleiky(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
peterincredible:
I bought a laptop power bank from a nairalander called (wiremind) a very strong power bank for just my laptop and since when I bought it it can power my laptop for more than 20hrs a day but for I usually code for about 8 hrs a day so it takes me up to three days before I charge it again but if you buy a solar panel to it then you have solved your issue parmanently for good I will advice you to find out the guy(wiremind)
God bless you plenty plenty for this honest review. I've saved his contact also and I know he's genuine. I'm saving up too to patronize him o

1 Like

Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by inumidun2010(m): 5:55am On Apr 07, 2022
kunleiky:

God bless you plenty plenty for this honest review. I've saved his contact also and I know he's genuine. I'm saving up too to patronize him o

How much does he sell the power bank(80k mah)...make I put am for my mind buy am at the end of the month... Nepa dey dull my LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by inumidun2010(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2022
peterincredible:
I bought a laptop power bank from a nairalander called (wiremind) a very strong power bank for just my laptop and since when I bought it it can power my laptop for more than 20hrs a day but for I usually code for about 8 hrs a day so it takes me up to three days before I charge it again but if you buy a solar panel to it then you have solved your issue parmanently for good I will advice you to find out the guy(wiremind)

Sir, how much did you get it? And what's the mah ...I'll be waiting for your response Sir
Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by kunleiky(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2022
inumidun2010:

How much does he sell the power bank(80k mah)...make I put am for my mind buy am at the end of the month... Nepa dey dull my LEARNING EXPERIENCE

30k own, 50k own dey
It depends. They go for nothing less than 7 hours of powering your system.

1 Like

Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by WIREMIND: 8:22am On Apr 12, 2022
kunleiky:

30k own, 50k own dey
It depends. They go for nothing less than 7 hours of powering your system.
Thanks bro.
Though prices have changed a little bit.

For others making inquiries, pls come here : https://www.nairaland.com/6808693/super-laptop-powerbank-extended-runtime/1

Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by kunleiky(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
WIREMIND:
Thanks bro.
Though prices have changed a little bit.

For others making inquiries, pls come here : https://www.nairaland.com/6808693/super-laptop-powerbank-extended-runtime/1
You're welcome
Ok noted
Thanks
Re: Please How Did You Solve Your Power Need Without Use Of Generator by lasgidi4rv: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
@OP: I would like to suggest you consider getting a laptop power bank.
I had to get one due to the unreliable power supply over here. I bought one by a fellow Nairalander who was suggested on this thread. Shoutout to @Wiremind Electronics. I got the 80000 mah power bank and it has been serving me well for a little over 2 months. I highly recommend his service.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chat Room Application / Is Wordpress Really The Way / Open Sourcing Sachng, I Need Your Advice And Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.