Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (76169 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by AtlanticB(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
htdot:

See as u dey rush to fail exam. I bet you never bother to read the post or even clicking the souch would have tell you otherwise... mind you, it was the op that twisted the headline.
grin you are evening confusing Youself cheesy
The nonsense you are posting clearly stated, Pleads for no more sanctions. And you are foôling about. Mugu
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by perryy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Where is the pkea?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Sirlancelort(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
obembet:
Idiot.. I know the highest Russia can survive is 5 years.

Cuba survided 50 years and still counting
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by mixta140: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
chikason22:
Shut da fvck up Putin. I thought you are a hard man Why are you begging. You think you can win a fight against united people.
Not possible. If Nigerians unite to fight those old cargoes and ancestors disturbing our political offices with their voters card, none of them will take us for granted.

NB. I thought Putin fans and terrorists supporters said those sanctions cannot not affect him or his country. Look at him begging.
Una never see anything. By the time the West is through with him and his country, he will never think of invading someone's community not to talk of his country.
Nonsense and ingredients.
The end of Putin is just near. This will serve as a deterrent to any modafvcker that want to try that shit ever again.

MORE SANCTIONS PLEASE
Na small money go scatter una... go siiddon
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by jaxxy(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
englishmart:
Those who rush to comment without reading will not get the reality in the news. Putin ain't a softhearted fellow like GEJ. He fears no toothless sanctions.
Nobody sanctions America the most notoriously devious nation.

His country is crumbling b4 his eyes. Offcourse he will act like he doesn’t feel it bt trust me he’s feeling the heat and it’s getting unbearable.

Putin is not a ghost he is a man with flesh and blood.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by rottennaija(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
Where is the pleading? Mumu headline

No mind them
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by MDK777: 7:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
I Am Expectin To See That Puttin Said "Pls No More SancTiOn" But I See Nothing Like That. Only The PiGS And FooLS In Africa Will Believe That Puttin Beg The Western Criminals

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by SocialJustice: 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
descartes400:

The war with Ukraine has taken the veil off the Russian Military given the resistance from Ukraine millitary,how much more if they go to war with the Well coordinated NATO or the US. Russia will be drubbed whether in a conventional wall or nuclear war! the joke is on them!
Lol, true and I am sure Putin can see his army is a mess.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Holaomoakin(m): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
Here comes the most desperate and dangerous man on earth!
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by OAUTemitayo: 7:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:
He's actually right tho. If truly he wanted to war with Ukraine by now he would have taken all. The media is just blowing the proportion by appealing to people's emotions. For example no one is talking about the said soldiers on the snake island why? Because Russia actually didn't kill them. I just hope they end everything in the next meeting they are having today or tomorrow.

He is mad, what is he looking for in another man's country?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by DerrickzB: 7:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
Oga Putin, shebi u get balls? Men with balls don't beg. What will happen to the innocent civilians that u have murdered? I used to respect u Putin but u lost my respect for this impolitic move of urs and u will certainly pay for ur crime and ur country will still pay darely for it. The main payment is ahead, u just dey start.

Did you read the details at all?? Abi your rush to be FTC made you overlook it all?? You still no get the FTC gan
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Bigchristo: 7:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-putin-intentions-war-zelensky-1684887
Nairaland will make everything seems like Putin is on his knees begging NATO and US Abeg anything related to begging here? Abeg na mumu headline be this lol grin
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Adjovi: 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
akan102:

How is Nigeria having fuel scarcity when Nigeria is an exporter of crude oil?

Crude oil not the finished goods. Russia is not daft like Nigeria who can't make their refineries work
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Bigchristo: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
sotall:
cool

Nairaland Putin's asslickers will not accept this.

They have pushed Putin into sanctions and now he is begging.

grin grin grin
Na only headline you Dey read, Abeg try read the news make you point out where the begging Dey
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Qoko: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin fall my hands and Abrahamovic will never forgive him for Business Interruption, Abraham would only be doing eye service for him and international court would smash him Ruggedly.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Princekunle10: 7:51pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
Oga Putin, shebi u get balls? Men with balls don't beg. What will happen to the innocent civilians that u have murdered? I used to respect u Putin but u lost my respect for this impolitic move of urs and u will certainly pay for ur crime and ur country will still pay darely for it. The main payment is ahead, u just dey start.
, yes my brother, God bless u, he will surely pay for what he did squarely, av said it before, that a tree can't make a forest.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by planetx: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
Where is the pleading? Mumu headline
Someone said the sanctions will make Russia stronger but the headline said he was pleading to get sanctions removed.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Princekunle10: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin, you just started, if you cook food for the whole world, they will eat everything and ask for more, but if the whole world cook food for you, you can't finish it, see your life�����

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by chikason22(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
mixta140:

Na small money go scatter una... go siiddon
When Nigerian youths are ready, money will never buy their conscience
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by goodheart01: 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
englishmart:
Those who rush to comment without reading will not get the reality in the news. Putin ain't a softhearted fellow like GEJ. He fears no toothless sanctions.
Nobody sanctions America the most notoriously devious nation.

Still if they bring American and Russian visa u go still choose American visa. Your mumu never do??

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by EBSolutions: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2022
This thread shows how the majority of Nairalanders only read headlines and not the body of the post.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by chikason22(m): 8:09pm On Mar 04, 2022
Elianawalker:
make una try dey read news before commenting
Read or not read, Putin will beg and ask for mercy. But it will be too late then. He may go the way if Hitler. How does he account for the blood of the innocent he killed Every wicked end violently. Putin's won't be different. His end is near
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Eagba(m): 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
fredoooooo:

I don't think China will betray Putin with the chameleon called US .. they're smarter than that.
then you don't know the Chinese

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Eagba(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
fredoooooo:

I don't think China will betray Putin with the chameleon called US .. they're smarter than that.
then you don't know the Chinese
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Ambassadors: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin you will be served the same portion you are ditching your neighbors. Remember the second greatest commandment, love thy neighbor as thy self. Since you have chosen to make your neighbors fatherless and homeless don't worry karma will serve you when it's your turn. You can't live forever.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
its a fake news
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Karemarealty288(m): 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
revived2:
E dun touch the way ray angry grin

Why wouldn't it touch him see the companies that have pulled out of Russia. Werin remain?

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by chymeze: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Many people might not like Putin but to be sincere this man has deep love for his country Russia. He probably had secret intelligence about the plan of NATO and US to establish a base in neighbouring Ukraine and use it to permanently cripple Russian might/power and so he was left with no option than to take a decisive action against it by invading Ukraine which was insistent on joining NATO. Forget the media propaganda by the west which is trying to make Putin look devilish. If Putin actually wanted to destroy Ukraine it wouldn't take him more than three days to do that. I guess his main aim was to seize critical weapon targets in Ukraine that the west might utilize in Ukraine against Russia.
Even during the cold war when USSR tried to establish a base in Cuba, US neighbour, the US immediately attacked Cuba, and sanctioned USSR for attempting that. But now NATO and US want to establish such base and ties with Ukraine, a neighbor of Russia, they're now attacking Russia for rejecting such move. That's the height of hypocrisy in the West!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) / Joe Biden Gifts Vladimir Putin $300 Aviators & $3200 Crystal American Bison (Pix / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.