Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (76250 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ObamaMessi: 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Where are the putinists who bragged that their boss is a man.They said the sanctions imposed by the West can't affect him.Pls u guys shud come coz ur boss is pleading barely a week into the war he started.Or is this a Western media propaganda as usual? It's now putin realize that the West are fighting him thru ukraine and it's just too late.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by obailala(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
chikason22:
Shut da fvck up Putin. I thought you are a hard man Why are you begging. You think you can win a fight against united people.
Not possible. If Nigerians unite to fight those old cargoes and ancestors disturbing our political offices with their voters card, none of them will take us for granted.

NB. I thought Putin fans and terrorists supporters said those sanctions cannot not affect him or his country. Look at him begging.
Una never see anything. By the time the West is through with him and his country, he will never think of invading someone's community not to talk of his country.
Nonsense and ingredients.
The end of Putin is just near. This will serve as a deterrent to any modafvcker that want to try that shit ever again.

MORE SANCTIONS PLEASE
Can you kindly point out the sentence in that report where he was 'begging'?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by darediamond(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ga83:
That sounds like more of threat to their neighbour's
"We will just have to move some projects a little to the right, to acquire additional competencies," he said. "In the end, we will even benefit from this because we will acquire additional competencies."
He said the about and Britain Robots here on this thread fail to understand that He is actually saying he gives no Bleep about there sanctions.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Nonexisting: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin has been demystified by tiny Ukrainians. I can even slap him if I see him on the streets now.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
liasmiram2567:
He is not pleading
Read between the lines by analysing the below bolded words and tell me if he is bragging or stylishly begging for the sanction to stop.

I want to emphasize once again. We have no ill intentions towards our neighbors, and I would advise them not to escalate the situation, nor to introduce any restrictions," he said, according to news agencies.

"All our actions, if they arise, always arise exclusively in response to unfriendly actions against Russia," he added.

Putin also said: "We do not see any need here to escalate the situation or worsen our relations.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Odusoyinda12: 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
DO PEOPLE JUST READ HEADLINES

PUTIN NEVER PLEADED IN ANY WAY NA

MISLEADING HEADLINES EVERYWHERE
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Lovelife433(m): 4:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
chikason22:
Shut da fvck up Putin. I thought you are a hard man Why are you begging. You think you can win a fight against united people.
Not possible. If Nigerians unite to fight those old cargoes and ancestors disturbing our political offices with their voters card, none of them will take us for granted.

NB. I thought Putin fans and terrorists supporters said those sanctions cannot not affect him or his country. Look at him begging.
Una never see anything. By the time the West is through with him and his country, he will never think of invading someone's community not to talk of his country.
Nonsense and ingredients.
The end of Putin is just near. This will serve as a deterrent to any modafvcker that want to try that shit ever again. Where is the pleading? I think you have issues with assimilation

MORE SANCTIONS PLEASE
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by blackgold2018(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
JetStar:

How to spot a mumu? Just look for an ignorant comment like the one above. Did you read this line

"I want to emphasize once again. We have no ill intentions towards our neighbors, and I would advise them not to escalate the situation, nor to introduce any restrictions," he said, according to news agencies.

Take a look at the image below to see the meaning of pleading (the second one).
calm down.
He just wanted to sound diplomatic.

Can’t you observe some arrogance in his full message?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by GUNITGuy: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
VicM6:
But in as much as Russia invaded Ukraine, Would the United state have allowed Russian to build a military base in canada or would the UK allow Russian build a military base in Scotland or Wales...I guess not. Russia is scared of what might happen if Ukraine joins NATO force. I knw Russia too well, Russia would never act unless if being push to the extreme wall, sometin the United state can not take for long.....We knw wat the US did to Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya...If not for how the NK nd China stood still, the US would have render them usless....
Putin only made a mistake invading Ukraine, sometin he would have settled peacefully with them rather than this unnecessary war with them...like i said, The west have pushed Russia to the extreme wall.
They've been making appeals against NATO going eastward for too long ......Putin had called Zelensky 2months ago but he wouldn't listen he had more faith on his western allies so when they attack he was surprised non came to the rescue except given toothless sanctions.....Now Zelensky is calling for talks with Putin .....
The media awashed by one-sided reportage as long as it's in the interest of the west they tell you what they want you to hear .........
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by sotall(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
darediamond:

Read to understand this "We will just have to move some projects a little to the right, to acquire additional competencies," he said. "In the end, we will even benefit from this because we will acquire additional competencies."

Anything to console himself or buy time before he is assassinated or removed from power which is inevitable.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Adjovi: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
joyandfaith:

35% of Soviet army were Ukrainians during ww2. Russians were about 50%. SU also received military aids from USA. Most of top scientists of ukraine and Georgia ethnicities helped deveped SU nuclear arsenals . Joseph Stalin was a Georgian. He was president of SU. Then SU did not take Gemany alone. Allied did. It was not one-one fight between Nazi Germany and SU. Germans were fighting in many fronts. SU fought only in Eastern front.

I never said they took it alone. They were the ones fighting alone before others joined. No be until pearl harbor was bombed before USA joined
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Truvelisback(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
ifeanyija:
WHERE DID HE PLEAD?
Lalasticlala just added pepper, salt, maggi and Snake meat to spice up the story.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by blackgold2018(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
torqque7:

As in ehnn the guy really fall hand sha,I use to hold Putin in high regards but now I so much dislike him and his lies. Iam sure alot of people are feeling same as we are.
read the article you fools.

He didn’t plead
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Adjovi: 4:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Codeye:

You are evil and everyone like you. I suppose you don't watch the news or what. U comment like lifeless bubu

Nigerians and always attaching emotions to everything that's why we can be manipulated easily by our own government itself.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
englishmart:
Those who rush to comment without reading will not get the reality in the news. Putin ain't a softhearted fellow like GEJ. He fears no toothless sanctions.
Nobody sanctions America the most notoriously devious nation.

Must u bring America into every Putin thread. Putin is fighting Ukraine. Keep that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ObamaMessi: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
englishmart:
Those who rush to comment without reading will not get the reality in the news. Putin ain't a softhearted fellow like GEJ. He fears no toothless sanctions.
Nobody sanctions America the most notoriously devious nation.
Why are u so stupid? do u think he'll expressly plead? was that how he sounded in the start of the war? toothless sanction but he's pleading no more sanction.read and u'll understand.and u are stupid to compare gej and putin.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by nickyj19: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2022
undecided I no see or read where Putin beg fake news
Putin can never and will never beg
#i stand with Putin

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by vibre: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
sotall:
cool

Nairaland Putin's asslickers will not accept this.

They have pushed Putin into sanctions and now he is begging.

grin grin grin
Sensational headline, I don't see Putin begging anywhere in that story

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by torqque7(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
wpadmin:

Same way you like posting about the ills of the opposite gender.

Bro that girl is not ok o mentally..just imagine someone who is asking this type of question,lol question coming from a psyco that masturbates at news of some silly men doing bad things,yet she get mind the ask this kind question.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by HilcomTech(m): 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
Where is the pleading?

I don't think by lalasticlala understands English.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by HAD3S(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Abeg anybody see where Vladimir Putin beg? Haba OP, make una headline dey try correlate with wetin una dey post. #ISTANDWITHRUSSIA......... #IHATEWAR.......... But this can be avoided

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by PrinceMajestic: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
Oga Putin, shebi u get balls? Men with balls don't beg. What will happen to the innocent civilians that u have murdered? I used to respect u Putin but u lost my respect for this impolitic move of urs and u will certainly pay for ur crime and ur country will still pay darely for it. The main payment is ahead, u just dey start.
this idiot didn't read it, there is no where Putin pleaded, he only said the sanctions will be to their own benefit because it would help improve their competences and also stating he has no Ill intention for Ukraine. Olodo, talk less, read n listen more
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by DoggoneDogg: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
ifeanyija:
WHERE DID HE PLEAD?

Nairaland supermod sef don dey post fake news
Una go kill me 4 dis platform o

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ObamaMessi: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
N2B2:
I think it's too late for pleas, Vladimir.
Baba u are here.It's true, it's just too late.The intention of the West is to cripple his economy.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by phemmyflexxy(m): 4:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Misleading headlines...
Foolish ones rush to comment...
Typical of my country people...
Putin na your mate?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by descartes400: 4:58pm On Mar 04, 2022
maasoap:

This is not a war, not close to the way USA, UK and NATO would be raining down bombs on civilians in Iraq or Syria or Libya. Minimal casualties, minimal damages. But people like you can't understand that

Everyone who's glued to the news, including kids knows right now that there's a war going on between Ukraine and the invading Russia but only YOU seems to think THIS IS NO WAR! but just a mere football match between Everton and Newcastle United.

It doesn't changed the fact that Putin/Russian miscalculated with his invasion of Ukraine. The Russians have failed in Ukraine. i'm not surprise at all that Putin is making reference to peace talks. The fact is, its being 9 days now and he is yet to capture and subdue Ukraine who shares border with them. The Russian millitary is a joke, they are nowhere near as formidable as was thought.

Russia is getting crushed financially too, hard to see a way out for Putin stay in power without Russia ending up looking like North Korea.

The longer this goes the harder things will be for anyone stuck in Russia.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by seguno2: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
Where is the pleading? Mumu headline

So you want him to say I beg for you to know that he is pleading?
Is your understanding of English, and communication generally, so narrow and shallow?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by obailala(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
I wonder o. Person wey dey warn them say if them no want see more hell may them use their brain , useless naija bloggers dey use beg and plead
Amazing how so many people constantly have their thinking faculties ruined by propaganda. This is even a basic one; just a simple case of twisting the title of the report but see how effective it is.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ObamaMessi: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sunnyja:
Where is the pleading now?
Must he kneel down and say i am sorry b4 u know he is pleading? just the cues with which his words were presented is enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joe Biden Gifts Vladimir Putin $300 Aviators & $3200 Crystal American Bison (Pix / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video) / The Obama Family At The Beginning Of Obama's Presidency And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.