Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' (76170 Views)

Russia Will Not Attack NATO But F-16s Will Be Shot Down In Ukraine, Putin Says / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by htdot: 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol, e get any cooked info wey we no go hear from this fake media.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by blackgold2018(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
torqque7:

Look at this foolish cow did you see me write if he pleaded or not?typical dimwit with 0 i.q coming online to show your ignorance and utter stupidity.
Calm down.. Little fool.
You agreed with someone that said he pleaded.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by htdot: 5:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
Where is the pleading? Mumu headline
You dey mind lalasticlala,,,,, nairaland CNN wanna b.. even the source he posted never had such headline

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by htdot: 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
chikason22:
Shut da fvck up Putin. I thought you are a hard man Why are you begging. You think you can win a fight against united people.
Not possible. If Nigerians unite to fight those old cargoes and ancestors disturbing our political offices with their voters card, none of them will take us for granted.

NB. I thought Putin fans and terrorists supporters said those sanctions cannot not affect him or his country. Look at him begging.
Una never see anything. By the time the West is through with him and his country, he will never think of invading someone's community not to talk of his country.
Nonsense and ingredients.
The end of Putin is just near. This will serve as a deterrent to any modafvcker that want to try that shit ever again.

MORE SANCTIONS PLEASE
See as u dey rush to fail exam. I bet you never bother to read the post or even clicking the souch would have tell you otherwise... mind you, it was the op that twisted the headline.

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Jazzlite: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
he can't read.

Obi3icebaba:

Did you read at all
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by caandi: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Oh Lord is putin the instrument for the trumpet to sound,l? Is putin the vessel for rapture day?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by micflo28(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Whoever is against Putin is poorly educated. Putin is opening the eyes of Ukraine to the antics of the U.S towards the west through NATO but the kid president called zelensky would not see past his pointed nose.

1 Like

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by bluefilm: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
Oga Putin, shebi u get balls? Men with balls don't beg. What will happen to the innocent civilians that u have murdered? I used to respect u Putin but u lost my respect for this impolitic move of urs and u will certainly pay for ur crime and ur country will still pay darely for it. The main payment is ahead, u just dey start.

Who cares about the respect you lost for him.

That's your fuckîng business, for crying out loud.

Those of us who are pro Russia and pro Putin will continue to love the man for standing up against the hypocritical West.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Mom007(f): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Clearly most of you didn't read the post. Where is the begging? Sensational headlines everywhere! undecided
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by naijaman2225(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
THANK YOU PRESIDENT ZELENSKIY. YOU HAVE SHOWN THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE A LEADER WHO LEADS FROM THE FRONT. THANK YOU PRESIDENT BIDEN. YOU HAVE SHOWN PUTIN THAT REAL PRESIDENTS SPEAK SOFTLY BUT CARRY A BIG STICK. SHAME TO THE TRUMPUTINS ON NL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ken045501: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
Abeg shift.. too much cnn no good for you
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ken045501: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Did you actually see this man beg Baba forget media . Us and eu are using media ..
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Galaxydon1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
Oga Putin, shebi u get balls? Men with balls don't beg. What will happen to the innocent civilians that u have murdered? I used to respect u Putin but u lost my respect for this impolitic move of urs and u will certainly pay for ur crime and ur country will still pay darely for it. The main payment is ahead, u just dey start.
please where did you see he begged them..
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Elianawalker(f): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2022
kerry57:
he didn't beg and he didn't murder no one
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ken045501: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hahahaha which kind president be this ! Hell no the earlier you know this man is a no hero the better for you. He’s not smart , for him to have let us and eu use him . You are going to war that you will lose and you telling me he’s a leader . If this man is your leader then you are blindfolded
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Elianawalker(f): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
chikason22:
Shut da fvck up Putin. I thought you are a hard man Why are you begging. You think you can win a fight against united people.
Not possible. If Nigerians unite to fight those old cargoes and ancestors disturbing our political offices with their voters card, none of them will take us for granted.

NB. I thought Putin fans and terrorists supporters said those sanctions cannot not affect him or his country. Look at him begging.
Una never see anything. By the time the West is through with him and his country, he will never think of invading someone's community not to talk of his country.
Nonsense and ingredients.
The end of Putin is just near. This will serve as a deterrent to any modafvcker that want to try that shit ever again.

MORE SANCTIONS PLEASE
make una try dey read news before commenting
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
He never know something
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by fredoooooo: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eagba:
for me, o the next step to ending this war is Biden flying to China and looking to strike a deal with China.
that effectively leave Russia useless.
I don't think China will betray Putin with the chameleon called US .. they're smarter than that.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by DonPADRO(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:

Apart from Buhari have you ever known any other head of state to openly beg or 'beg Nigerians'?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Kelvin3476: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:
HE USE STYLE DO THE BEGGING. WE KNW THAT RUSSIANS URCHINGS WON'T SEE THE BEGGING BT THE BRAVERY
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by orisa37: 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
He is repenting.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by oodua1stson: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Putin will plead to who again? They have the most important ally in china.and they make almost 40% of the world.

No be only sanctions, na Sancho
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by jaxxy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
KUNZEH:

I can tell u Putin is already regretting this stupid and meaningless war. Putin himself will call for negotiations to end it.

My kremlin sources tell me.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Missionaire: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Many users here did not even bother to read the article. They just read the headline and rushed to comment.

The headline is sensational, Putin never begged.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by BeanmanX(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
ThiefBeanmanx:
so you this bastard is back. Satan here , I missed u son of a bitch
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19

This is the same notorious troll that is cloning my account and also defaming me, he keeps creating new accounts everytime he gets banned
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Ashirioluwa: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
What a title?
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by AtlanticB(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
eddie7:
THIS GOT ME CRACKING REAL HARD

Before I went to sleep, my wife said to me: This Russia is such a bad country, If Ukraine wants to join Nato, it is their business and freedom, Russia has no right to intervene, this is just an excuse for Russia to invade Ukarine.

So I said nothing, I just went to the kitchen and took a knife to bedside, then I said: Let’s go to sleep.

My wife looked at me with her wide eyes: What the heck are you doing, sleeping with a knife?!?!

I said: No worry, let’s go to sleep. Beside, sleeping with a knife is none of your business and it is my freedom.

My wife said: How can I sleep when you are sleeping with a knife? What if you accidentally cut me?

I said: Well, You don’t even trust your own husband, how can you expect Russia to trust Ukraine? Me sleeping with a knife is like Ukraine joining the Nato.

Copied...
please tell us why Russia invaded Ukraine in 2014 and took over Crimea

3 Likes

Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by ufotunang: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
So this devilish stubborn Putin can beg...I thought he is a hard man with pride and ego
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by joyandfaith: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Adjovi:

I never said they took it alone. They were the ones fighting alone before others joined. No be until pearl harbor was bombed before USA joined
France and Uk had been fighting Germans in the western front as well. Yes, USA joined later. My point is Ukrainians, Georgians, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, etc formed significant proportion of Red Army. It amazed me when people see SU as synonymous to Russia.
Re: Putin Says 'Russia Has No Ill Intentions' by Arielle: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
FAKE NEWS!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin’s War Dogs Parachute Into Battle From 13,000ft ( Pix, Video) / Joe Biden Gifts Vladimir Putin $300 Aviators & $3200 Crystal American Bison (Pix / South African Man's Bedroom Turns To A Bar With His Looted Drinks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.