Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Remote Writers Wanted! (Renewed) 11/4/2022 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Remote Writers Wanted! (Renewed) 11/4/2022 (393 Views)

Remote Writers For Two Years Content Writing Contract Needed!!! / Skilled Writers Wanted For Writing Task (N1.70 Per Word) / Writers Or Will-be Writers Wanted On Anybooks Reading App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remote Writers Wanted! (Renewed) 11/4/2022 by Chidismart: 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
I'm looking for experienced writers with good knowledge of writing for the web. If you want to apply as a writer, you can send your application with a previous sample you've written. Remember to mention if you have knowledge of SEO, how to use a plagiarism checker like Copyscape to check your work for plagiarism at the end, and if you know how to edit with Grammarly. Also, include your niche experience and if you can conduct independent research and write any topic assigned. The writing is pay-per-article. So, include your desired ppw rate in your application to see if you'd be a good fit.

If you are good, I will give you as many work as you can handle everyday. Thank you. Only serious writers with sufficient time to write, please!

If interested contact me via the same email-godspowertoday@gmail.com for details.

Also, If you're interested and stays in Kuje Abuja, Airport road and wants to work physically with me, please reach out. You won't have to worry about powering your PC or purchasing data.

Looking forward to your response. Best regards

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Journalist Of All Time In Nigeria / How I Lost My Wife To Another Man / 30 Days Of Poetry, Day21 "Sunday Sunday Tonic" Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.