Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe (43719 Views)

How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Davido Makes Nicki Minaj Happy As He Visits Her House / Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Proudlyomonna: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Loll she never see anything grin
Nigerians wey no get work before,they will not leave you alone so better get yourself ready
for it's going to be a long ride of constant trolling ��

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Some girls are just jealous she is prettier than them kiss
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Eriokanmi: 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Bi o ti wa l'atetekoshe....polygamy is returning. Our generation of women doesn't care
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
Her choice & decision nothing concern me.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by l0uie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dey talk say na her choice, like say you no dey feel shame on her behalf. Mumus.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Niceiroko: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Nigerians can take Panadol for someone else's headache.

The lady has made her choice, I wonder why the trolls won't let her be.

Na wetin person sow na e dey reap
She must have troll others before now

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Ecos(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin I talk am
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
One husband no dey do dem. In their lifetime, they can marry ten husbands.

It's quite appalling.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by NobleAngell(f): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
You wanna shame the shameless? Try harder o.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nehyooh(m): 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
VEXT:
From 1st wife to 2nd wife
grin
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by bonnyhope: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Would she have made this choice if she was in her 20s?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Cloven22: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Lol...like she said she's happy. Y'all let her be.

Before you buy that second hand car go on Flickwheel, input the details and check the accident history. Your find thats the least you can do with Flickwheel. Thank me later wink cheesy
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by adecz: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
We no go leave you....

Gold digger, home breaker❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by ud4u: 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
I no blame you, na the first wife dey suffer the whole thing. You no want the poor woman to enjoy her husband.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Emma1Oj(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
I done know why pple don't like minding their business. How the next person close to you live their life is non of your business..
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by AmazingELixir: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin

What does she expect when they all live their lives on social media....
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Innocentbaloo: 9:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
One of the disadvantage of being a celebrity is that people will be trolling you upandan.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by eallstar: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Frosheer:
dem do swear for this one already
Them swear for REGINA DANIEL too? For being 4th or 5th wife? And her life is even better than Urs. Amebo

3 Likes

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Be you my mum, I will disown you for life. sad
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by MYHUBBY: 9:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
nobody is leaving you foolish girl, you broke your ex husband heart to get another woman's husband and you dont want to be criticized

Itamaga thunder fire that your pussy there
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by AmazingELixir: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
grin

What does she expect when they all live their lives on social media....

Is she not aware most nigerian youths are jobless and since they can't get to the politicians responsible majorly for their woes they choose the social media to ventilate their frustrations.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by luminouz(m): 10:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Her life her choice

But truly truly all that glitters ain't really gold

With the way they carry themselves you will think all this celebrity especially female ones have it all

That's how one called Timaya claim he is too big to step down out of his car to look at the car he bashed, implying the car owner should carry her car wreckage he will call her when he has her time

But you see how the things go grin grin

Nawa for you sha

Did Timaya steal your babe or what?
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Peace081: 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nairalanders and busy body
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by tiswell(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
englishmart:
Overaged feminists be like "Even if it's just a child let me have
comrade,wait they will soon come for you cheesy

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 04, 2022
Samfloxin:
But is she a Christian?
mercy. Ode!
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
JaneYave:
Leave me alone! This one loud ooo. Nigerians sabi choke person life especially those that conceal their lives and advice others.
come and be my second wife
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
It's normal, a Nigerian, king thing, to marry many wives, nothing wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos / Sound Sultan Recorded A Song With Wizkid Before Death (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.