Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe (43701 Views)

How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Davido Makes Nicki Minaj Happy As He Visits Her House / Tausi Mdegela To Get Married As Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by dogmart(m): 7:06am On Mar 05, 2022
simplesearch:
Well, the truth is that every second wife is a thief, an intruder, a trespasser and an adulterer. There is no space for second wife in the new testament; it's one man to one wife till death do you part. Infact both the one who marry another as second wife and the one who accept the offer are guilty before God.

Mark 10:6
But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Matthew 19:6
Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Whoever you're therefore as a second wife stealing the heart that belong to another and putting asunder what God has joined together shall not be guiltless. So as a second wife you must repent of living in disobedience to God's command, restitute your ways and leave the man's house for the rightful owner. If the man chooses to continue in his immoral ways let it not be on your account.

1 Timothy 5:22
...................neither be partaker of other men's sins: keep thyself pure.

This command cut across every tradition and religion.

Can u see that despite your wide search and serious attempts u still couldn't find a verse or quote to say emphatically that polygamy is a sin.

Yes he created them male and female, and so?
After creating them he was also aware when men started taking 2 and more wives and NEVER for once was it recorded that he objected to it. On various occasions he even masterminded it.

Are you aware of the fact that the 12 tribes of Israel was a preodained happening. And that Jesus was prophesied to be of the tribe of Judah? And that the 12 tribes wouldn't have been possible without Jacob marrying 2 wives?
Or u felt Jacob sinned against God when he married both sisters?

I don't know what the problem with today's christians are.

What you are practicing is western culture diffused into Christianity. But u have been brainwashed into believing it is standard of Christianity.

Lets move into the new testament.
Apart from when it was made mentioned of as one of the criteria for a leader, where else was it boldly written that men should not take 2 wives?

Why wasn't it enforced that the early christians
(Many of which had multiple wives) should put away their other wives as it was a sin?

Why is it that in all the teachings and sermons of Christ and all the apostles this wasn't EVER mentioned.
Yet u all are suddenly enforcing it as if u are GOd.

U know the funny thing? You won't talk if Mercy was still just sleeping/fornicating with the Adeoti but not married to him, that one is not a problem for u. But it is a problem for u the minute she married him.
undecided hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by phemmyfour: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Samfloxin:
But is she a Christian?
A confused one
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by maasoap(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2022
Frosheer:
dem do swear for this one already

Troll. You would rather prefer her to live the life of aristo, jumping from one dick to another and being used and discarded like recharge card voucher
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by HRMK: 8:01am On Mar 05, 2022
hahaha.....u made a right choice or u had no choice?when u treat ur hubby as a concubine,u end up avin a concubine as a hubby!keep on managing ur second slot!u cant even complain anyway!!
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Davesaves(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2022
She left her former husband because he was cheating on her, and she ended up as a second wife. You can never understand women.. NEVER!!
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Samfloxin:
But is she a Christian?
phemmyfour:
A confused one

And there are no polygamy in the bible?
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by maasoap(m): 8:05am On Mar 05, 2022
Sucre6:
Madam who's holding you bayi? This alone say how unhappy u are, we ain't kids of yesterday ma grin

Some people could be damn stubborn sha! Leave her alone and she will be happy. Many women in monogamous marriages are not happy either.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Slimwhyt(m): 8:06am On Mar 05, 2022
We go know soon whether u made the right choice
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by phemmyfour: 8:12am On Mar 05, 2022
maasoap:

And there are no polygamy in the bible?
Not everything practiced in the Bible are to be followed by Christians.

The Bible teaches us about how people live there lives, encourage us to imbibe their good characters and learn from their shortcomings

1cor7
But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Not everything practiced in the Bible are to be followed by Christians.

The Bible teaches us about how people live there lives, encourage us to imbibe their good characters and learn from their shortcomings

1cor7
But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband

And the rest of the women population should go fvck themselves, right?
If men would practise polygamy, may be the incidence of these side chicks would reduce. Monogamy has shortcomings just like polygamy. Polygamy has benefits just like monogamy.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by sunkieisland(m): 8:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Apart from the fact that the Adeoti guy is allowed to marry more than one wife, I don't see any reasonable bachelor marrying Mercy, a definition of evening newspaper
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by AbdulCLO: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2022
She didn't get married on time people talk, she got married people talk, she got divorce people talk, she didn't 're marry for some time people talk now again she is married people still talk..... Just humble yourself and do what you think it is right and will make you happy.... people will talk no matter what.......
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by phemmyfour: 9:33am On Mar 05, 2022
maasoap:

And the rest of the women population should go fvck themselves, right?
If men would practise polygamy, may be the incidence of these side chicks would reduce. Monogamy has shortcomings just like polygamy. Polygamy has benefits just like monogamy.
Who told you that the population of men has been exhausted? Your analysis is baseless
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Sleekfingers: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2022
Samfloxin:
But is she a Christian?

And so?

1 Like

Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Ajeyo(m): 10:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Daleru daleru.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by NaijaSumi: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Nigerians can take Panadol for someone else's headache.

The lady has made her choice, I wonder why the trolls won't let her be.

How many Nigerians? Do I know her or you in anyway? Why generalize the word Nigerians... How many Nigerians exactly? Who are the Nigerians you refer too.

Let's get sense abeg
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by alphaNomega: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol. She vex say her first husband dey cheat, meanwhile she dey cheat with another married man.

Stupid àss bítch
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by maasoap(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Who told you that the population of men has been exhausted? Your analysis is baseless

Population of men can never be equal to that of women in any free society (with the exception of countries like China). If you don't know whys, ask me.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by maasoap(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Davesaves:
She left her former husband because he was cheating on her, and she ended up as a second wife. You can never understand women.. NEVER!!

Her former husband should have married second wife then. Cheating has nothing to do with being in a monogamous or polygamous marriage.
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Antoeni(m): 3:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mercy Aigbe should be banned from acting because her lifestyle doesn't teach good morals, acting means teaching people good way of life!
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Blackdisciple(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:
Nigerians can take Panadol for someone else's headache.

The lady has made her choice, I wonder why the trolls won't let her be.

But she was advising young nigeria girls not to settle for a second wife, who is fooling who??
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by BluntCrazeMan: 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lattop1:
She has made her choice let her be Jare
Tonto comes to mind
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by Aaay: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
Really
Re: I Am Happy As Second Wife – Mercy Aigbe by jimoholan(m): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2022
Muslim they name Mercy
Samfloxin:
But is she a Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Son, Ifeanyi Is Still Alive / Mercy Johnson & Family In Beautiful New Photos / Chidinma,AY,Ebube Nwagbo,Toyin Aimakhu At Akpororo's Comedy Show In Lagos(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.