Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam (69399 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Clarence Seedorf To Arrive Nigeria For Heineken UEFA Champions League Tour / Cameroon Appoints Clarence Seedorf And Patric Kluivert As Team Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by gaskiyamagana: 1:32am On Mar 06, 2022
A001:

See the light of slavery? Lols.

Why should I choose to worship Allah, the moongod of Arabia, out of the thousands of gods in human history?

What's the significance of that particular foreign deity to an African man?

Did Sunday School teacher ever called Your attention to animalistic god of Christian Bible who is:

Hissing like SNAKE Isiah 5:26, Zachariah 10:8
Roaring like LION Isiah 42:13 Jeremiah 25:10 ?
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 1:46am On Mar 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU MEAN KOBOJ.UNKIE ANTII.SLAM AND MAXI.NDHOUSE

NOTE, THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAMES ARE THE ENEMIES OF GOD

Because we are exposing you, your god allah and Muhammad abi? grin
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 2:59am On Mar 06, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Tell me any prophet sent to the world that is from Saudi Arabia aside muhammad?

I suppose you have no idea about the story of Abraham and his sons who also became Prophets, Ishmael and Isaac (Peace be Upon them all). If you do, won't be asking me this. For your information, Ishmael is one of the progenitors of Arabs, including the highly revered Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

A response to you seems like a waste of time and resources. You have already chosen a path and your username speaks so much volume.

You have the choice to believe whatsoever you want to believe.

I hope you find light someday. Have a good one!
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:33am On Mar 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Did Sunday School teacher ever called Your attention to animalistic god of Christian Bible who is:

Hissing like SNAKE Isiah 5:26, Zachariah 10:8
Roaring like LION Isiah 42:13 Jeremiah 25:10 ?
Direct your questions to the Christians. I never told you I'm a Christian.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:41am On Mar 06, 2022
abdullahi45:

Exactly the point. You don't even know who He is. Then, I don't expect you to worship him.

How supreme is He, the one who is free from all imperfections.
I know who Allah is based on what he calls himself in the Qur'an (I read and understand Arabic), Haadith, and what is written about him in the history books about Islam.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:48am On Mar 06, 2022
abdullahi45:

So, what is your conclusion. Go ahead and say it!
Some of them are in the post below. Some others are on the other threads.
A001:

Lols, you're simply a slave of Allah, the ancestor of the Arabs who they've deified as God.

Anyone familiar with Qur'an will clearly see the human-like traits and attributes of Allah.

Deal with the fact: Allah is just one of the thousands of gods worshipped in human history.

All the gods and goddesses worshipped in religion, be it Allah, Olohun, Jehovah, Odin, Atum, etc., are the ancestors or progenitors of early humans who have been deified as God by their descendants.

There's nothing special about him (Allah): If you had existed in the past world and achieved great, heroic feats, your descendants would have also deified you as God.

But wise people worship the god native to their land (Yorubas should worship Olohun; Arabs should worship Allah; Israelites should worship Yahweh, and so on) or worship no god at all.

However, ignorant people consider Allah, Jehovah, and Olohun as the same God (entity).

How will Olohun be the same entity as Allah (native to Arabland) or Yahweh (native to Israel) when Olohun is native to Yorubaland, when each of these deities has distinct histories?

The Arabs don't know the god called Olohun and the Israelites don't know the god called Olohun as well.

Only foolish people worship the gods (the deified ancestors) of foreign lands, losing their history, culture, and traditions, and consequently becoming the slaves of those foreign lands.

I hope you research the history of your religion and break the shackles of slavery binding you.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:17am On Mar 06, 2022
abdullahi45:

I suppose you have no idea about the story of Abraham and his sons who also became Prophets, Ishmael and Isaac (Peace be Upon them all). If you do, won't be asking me this. For your information, Ishmael is one of the progenitors of Arabs, including the highly revered Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

A response to you seems like a waste of time and resources. You have already chosen a path and your username speaks so much volume.

You have the choice to believe whatsoever you want to believe.

I hope you find light someday. Have a good one!

The question says tell us a prophet that's from Saudi Arabia aside Messenger Muhammad..

Super story is not allowed when answering question like dis, how come you pass ur WAEC or NECO?
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by advocatejare(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Just as your Biblical God fought with Jacob and change his name to Israel
Or the way allah forgot that he is the only lord but swore by the lords of the Easts and Wests.

Allah didn’t know that there is only one east and only one west, but Allah claimed that there are eastS and westS!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Kennyfancy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
pmc01:

Kid!
am older than your dad
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by gaskiyamagana: 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
advocatejare:

Or the way allah forgot that he is the only lord but swore by the lords of the Easts and Wests.

Allah didn’t know that there is only one east and only one west, but Allah claimed that there are eastS and westS!
Allah know what you knew nothing about. He is not Biblical God who is :
HISSING like SNAKE Isiah 5:26, Zachariah 10:8
ROARING like LION Isiah 42:13
London BARBER Isiah 7:20
MURDEROUS murdering 50,070 for just looking into a box 1Samuel 6:19.

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 7:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The question says tell us a prophet that's from Saudi Arabia aside Messenger Muhammad..

Super story is not allowed when answering question like dis, how come you pass ur WAEC or NECO?

Your ignorance is disturbing. If you can't comprehend what I said then I can't help it.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 7:51pm On Mar 06, 2022
A001:

Some of them are in the post below. Some others are on the other threads.

How disturbing. These are conclusions from your findings? Did you peruse the Qur'an and other religious texts as well, while doing your so called research?
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
A001:

I know who Allah is based on what he calls himself in the Qur'an (I read and understand Arabic), Haadith, and what is written about him in the history books about Islam.

You think you do. Unfortunately, you don't. As a matter of fact, if you want to know him better, go ahead and read the Tefsir of Ayatul Qursiy and Surah Ikhlas. Rationalize this and compare it to those who claim their lord is three in one and those that worship gods.

The difference is clear, the truth is always pristine clear from falsehood. Glory be to Allah the Lord of worlds, who is free from all defects and imperfections.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:39am On Mar 07, 2022
abdullahi45:

Your ignorance is disturbing. If you can't comprehend what I said then I can't help it.

The question hard for you and your chief imam to answer and that's why you're looking for an escaping route.

All prophets are Jewish and they are anointed by the Holy spirit, your own messenger muhammad was possessed by demons, he was overpowered by the demons I think you are aware of this? That is why muhammad was not a true and genuine prophet of God, take it or leave it slave of allah, I'm not here to help you spiritually
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 4:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

The question hard for you and your chief imam to answer and that's why you're looking for an escaping route.

All prophets are Jewish and they are anointed by the Holy spirit, your own messenger muhammad was possessed by demons, he was overpowered by the demons I think you are aware of this? That is why muhammad was not a true and genuine prophet of God, take it or leave it slave of allah, I'm not here to help you spiritually

How blasphemous is what you are spewing. How ignorant are you. All prophets and messengers (Peace Be Upon them all) practiced and preached the monotheistic Abrahamic religion. They are all connected from Adam (PBUH) to the last of them prophet Muhammad (SAW). Perhaps, you need to read more about monotheistic Abrahamic faith and system.

Jesus (PBUH) preinformed us about the arrival arrival of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The latter also did the same in preinforming us about the coming back of Jesus (PBUH).

"There's indeed nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity". The truth is pristine, it's up to you to believe.

Come to think of it, what is your belief, if at all you are a believer?
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2022
abdullahi45:

You think you do. Unfortunately, you don't. As a matter of fact, if you want to know him better, go ahead and read the Tefsir of Ayatul Qursiy and Surah Ikhlas. Rationalize this and compare it to those who claim their lord is three in one and those that worship gods.
The human-like traits of Allah as you can see in Ayatul Kursiy, Surah Ikhlas, and many other verses in the Qur'an are anger, laying curses on unbelievers, jealousy, vindictiveness.

There are others as well, but these ones are okay for now.

Reading through the Bible, one also observes these same traits which shows Allah, Jehovah (just like all the other gods of religion) have limited intelligence.

Only an entity with limited intelligence and knowledge gets angry and/or jealous.

And a god that's vindictive and gets angry (destroying thousands/millions of humans for the sins of few as stated in some parts of Qur'an, for instance) is not just but clearly has limited intelligence and knowledge.

Anyone familiar with the history of many gods (and their religions) worshipped around the world and in human history will easily realize all of them are deified humans who had lived in the ancient past, mainly because of their various human-like traits some of which are mentioned above.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
abdullahi45:
Did you peruse the Qur'an and other religious texts as well, while doing your so called research?
Yes, of course. I studied more of Qur'an (this one especially) and the Bible, compared with the other religious texts.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
abdullahi45:

How blasphemous is what you are spewing. How ignorant are you. All prophets and messengers (Peace Be Upon them all) practiced and preached the monotheistic Abrahamic religion. They are all connected from Adam (PBUH) to the last of them prophet Muhammad (SAW). Perhaps, you need to read more about monotheistic Abrahamic faith and system.

Monotheistic Abrahamic faith and system doesn't give room for worshipping, kissing, cycling and bowing for a shrine and black stone called Kaaba according to Quran and hadith

abdullahi45:

Jesus (PBUH) preinformed us about the arrival arrival of Prophet Muhammad (SAW). The latter also did the same in preinforming us about the coming back of Jesus (PBUH).

"There's indeed nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity". The truth is pristine, it's up to you to believe.

Come to think of it, what is your belief, if at all you are a believer?

Where does Jesus inform you about the arrival of your paedophile messenger called Muhammad? Let's check something because my own Jesus Christ is not in support of a criminal, warlord, child-abuser, womanizer, paedophile, etc

There is indeed something good to seek for knowledge from we the Christians as directed by the author of Quran in which you slaves must comply with
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by Encyclopedia1: 10:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

So those guys up North that rise up at the slightest provocation shouting 'blasphemy' aren't true Muslims?

Abdulmutalab who's cooling off in ADX Super Max and a whole lot of other terrorists whom American has sent to meet their 72 virgins weren't true Muslims?

Shekau is definitely not a true Muslim according to you.

Sir, do you know Christianity thru ur friends/ people u don't know or through the Bible? If you want to know what the real Islam is, kindly download the English version of the Quran and read.

Thanks
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 4:07am On Mar 19, 2022
A001:

Yes, of course. I studied more of Qur'an (this one especially) and the Bible, compared with the other religious texts.

If you did, then I believe you must have found the truth by now.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 4:13am On Mar 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Monotheistic Abrahamic faith and system doesn't give room for worshipping, kissing, cycling and bowing for a shrine and black stone called Kaaba according to Quran and hadith

This just shows how ignorant you are. For your information, Muslims don't worship the Kaaba, nor the black stone.

Where does Jesus inform you about the arrival of your paedophile messenger called Muhammad? Let's check something because my own Jesus Christ is not in support of a criminal, warlord, child-abuser, womanizer, paedophile, etc

There is indeed something good to seek for knowledge from we the Christians as directed by the author of Quran in which you slaves must comply with

How disgusting are your words. If you can't have a logical argument without profaning a highly dignified, then I am done talking to you. The truth is obvious, it is your choice to elude it!

1 Like

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by mhmsadyq(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2022
abdullahi45:

How disgusting are your words. If you can't have a logical argument without profaning a highly dignified, then I am done talking to you. The truth is obvious, it is your choice to elude it!

Don't waste your time and intelligence on a nuisance!
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 5:57am On Mar 19, 2022
abdullahi45:

If you did, then I believe you must have found the truth by now.
Yes, I did.

The truth is that Allah has human-like attributes, is a distinct entity from Olohun or Jehovah, is just one of the thousands of gods worshipped in human history as God, and that he is a highly vengeful entity.

By the time you think about these things on a deeper level, it becomes clear that religion is man-made.

And there are no benefits enjoyed exclusively by Muslims that other religious or irreligious people don't also enjoy.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2022
abdullahi45:

We understand your tactics as Christians here on nairaland.. You always look for the next available exit door when you find it difficult to answer simplest question been asked from you

abdullahi45:

This just shows how ignorant you are. For your information, Muslims don't worship the Kaaba, nor the black stone.

You can explain to us the reason why you bow for a shrine and black stone called kaaba as seen from the below pictures

Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
A001:

Yes, I did.

The truth is that Allah has human-like attributes, is a distinct entity from Olohun or Jehovah, is just one of the thousands of gods worshipped in human history as God, and that he is a highly vengeful entity.

By the time you think about these things on a deeper level, it becomes clear that religion is man-made.

And there are no benefits enjoyed exclusively by Muslims that other religious or irreligious people don't also enjoy.

You found all this gibberish in the Qur'an?
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by abdullahi45: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

We understand your tactics as Christians here on nairaland.. You always look for the next available exit door when you find it difficult to answer simplest question been asked from you

You can explain to us the reason why you bow for a shrine and black stone called kaaba as seen from the below pictures

Lol. Indeed you are ignorant. Muslims do not bow to the Kaaba, they bow to and worship Allah (SWT). The Kaaba is a unique religious relic built by Abraham (May Allah have mercy upon him), it's a sign of religious unity as Muslims around the world pray facing the Kaaba and you don't need to be at the Kaaba to have your prayers accepted.

If you know Islam and Abrahamic religion as you claimed then you should know this. Islam is the only religion that involves no idolatry worship. Abraham himself preached against against the worship of Idols, so as Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be Upon them all). It's okay for you not to accept the truth but stop displaying your sheer ignorance, lies, and conscientious denial of the truth.

Have a good one.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by joelsteron: 6:52pm On Mar 19, 2022
Northurmate:

I’m very happy to join all the Brothers and Sisters around the world, he says

Dubai: Clarence Seedorf, the legendary Dutch football star, has announced that he has converted to Islam.

https://gulfnews.com/sport/football/dutch-football-legend-clarence-seedorf-converts-to-islam-1.86194699
A Christian doesn't converts to Islam. Yes read that well and again. cool
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by A001: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2022
abdullahi45:

You found all this gibberish in the Qur'an?
They are logical inferences drawn from reading Qur'an and thinking about its contents objectively.

I thought you would prove my points wrong, especially by telling me any exclusive benefits Muslims enjoy in this world that other religious or irreligious people don't.
Re: Clarence Seedorf Converts To Islam by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:30am On Mar 20, 2022
abdullahi45:

Lol. Indeed you are ignorant. Muslims do not bow to the Kaaba, they bow to and worship Allah (SWT). The Kaaba is a unique religious relic built by Abraham (May Allah have mercy upon him), it's a sign of religious unity as Muslims around the world pray facing the Kaaba and you don't need to be at the Kaaba to have your prayers accepted.

What are you bowing for then if not kaaba? why cycling the shrine and black stone of kaaba? why kissing the stone? WHY FACING THE DIRECTION OF KAABA during your five daily asolat? Why can't you look up to the heaven rather than facing the direction of a shrine and black stone of kaaba during your prayers?

The book the author of your Quran copied the story of Abraham from never shown Abraham bowing for a stone or facing the direction of a stone before praying, this is not the time to activate your taqiyya here. It is absolutely idolism to bow for a stone while praying in Abrahamic faith

abdullahi45:

If you know Islam and Abrahamic religion as you claimed then you should know this. Islam is the only religion that involves no idolatry worship. Abraham himself preached against against the worship of Idols, so as Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (Peace be Upon them all). It's okay for you not to accept the truth but stop displaying your sheer ignorance, lies, and conscientious denial of the truth.

Have a good one.

I will advice you to search for the comprehensive meaning and details of the word IDOLATRY and compare it with what you are doing in Islam, facing the direction of a shrine and black stone called kaaba is totally an act of idolism.. If your allah was not caged inside that stone, you don't need to face that direction before praying to him. WHY NOT FACING THE HEAVEN rather than facing the qibla direction during your asolat?

Let me see how you will answer those questions one after the other

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

23 Of The Slickest Dressing Rooms In Football. (Gallery) / PSG Is Offering Lionel Messi 'Everything Money Can Buy' / 9 Rich Football Stars Who Drive Cheap Cars: From Messi To N’Golo Kante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.