Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad (76180 Views)

Sacked Chicken Republic Dancers At A University In Cyprus (Photos) / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
So happy for them , Happiness is free jare
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by blackgold2018(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Every index points to the fact that Nigeria as a nation is heading to a big destruction.

We encourage a lot of negativity. Doing the right thing at the wrong time.

How can we encourage people who went against their job ethics and responsibilities.

Let no one complain when a doctor that is shedule to carryout an operation start dancing instead of doing what is expected of him or her.
We should also remain mute when our politicians loot our resources,and sleep on duty.

Our mumu never do for this country.
my dear your eyes is still blind

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by chaloskyx: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
loolz by overseas he probably means togo or benin republic who's he deceiving? awon team false prophets chasing clout
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Nmezor(f): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
cool
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Hangulsaram: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Every index points to the fact that Nigeria as a nation is heading to a big destruction.

How can we encourage people who went against their job ethics and responsibilities.

Let no one complain when a doctor that is shedule to carryout an operation start dancing instead of doing what is expected of him or her.
We should also remain mute when our politicians loot our resources,and sleep on duty.

They never left their duty post, from the video that I saw they were dancing and was still doing their job. They were even entertaining the customers that was coming in. We have seen such often in other advance countries. Secondly the Man of God said their were suppose to be in school and not doing security job.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Ejiakusmith(m): 11:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
this viral video as it is said I watched it too
the young men where only trying to cheer the customers .....
this "crossfm" who knows if the one u de do alone not worst pass watin this guy's did

crossfm:
Hehehe.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by JustinZiyech(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
I said it
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by zumbigbo(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is why I love Naija - private sector decision making.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Tribalism123(m): 12:10am On Mar 05, 2022
Omega Power Ministry is good at this.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Burgerlomo: 12:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Congratulations guys, their uniforms take style resemble pilot and not security guards grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by godofuck231: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Chicken Republic Right Now...
destiny killers ,trying to ruin their future
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Muna4real49: 1:29am On Mar 05, 2022
Now I have another forum to go anytime nairaland mess with me
fizzy6388: If you know any Ghanaian, show them this forum

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by jimcaddy(m): 1:40am On Mar 05, 2022
They are looking for sacked security men who were dancing to give scholarship to. Yet some Nigerians are also begging for scholarship. Loool. How many people wan Japaa for this country.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by ariesbull: 1:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Chasing clout
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by ariesbull: 1:57am On Mar 05, 2022
jimcaddy:
They are looking for sacked security men who were dancing to give scholarship to. Yet some Nigerians are also begging for scholarship. Loool. How many people wan Japaa for this country.
no mind them
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:09am On Mar 05, 2022
I talk am. I saw this coming. 100%
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Passionnn: 2:28am On Mar 05, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

E pain you, abi?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Chimaobison(m): 2:35am On Mar 05, 2022
chaloskyx:
loolz by overseas he probably means togo or benin republic who's he deceiving? awon team false prophets chasing clout

indeed the Bible stated thus" Even so, let your light shine before
men; that they may see your good
works, and . glorify your Father who is in
heaven".
I wish to say that this abroad scholarship is beyond what you may think. So far, there are so many young men and women sent to Dubai, Poland, Cyprus, Turkey, Uk, USA etc through the benevolence gesture of the pastor. so when he said overseas scholarship he meant the best of scholarship. Because of the nature of the bad name labelled on Nigerians, some of these people sent abroad are also aided after graduation to secure good paying job opportunities abroad. So my brother, be Happy with whoever God has turned their sorrow into joy. I rejoice with them and Pray for more grace on the Pastor
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by MrCover: 2:57am On Mar 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Shebbs: 3:02am On Mar 05, 2022
I May Not Be The Rich Guy Who Would Lavish You With Money And Did All The Things I Couldn't Do But With Time You May Realize That You Let A Good Man Leave By Leaving Your Relationship. (Pains).
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 05, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

I understand your feelings, and they are very valid; however, the man is trying to send a message out - these boys are too young to work as security. It is a very deep message I have been trying to convery out. Nigeria is in a big trouble. The figures are there..
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Caseless: 4:00am On Mar 05, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

check the video again and you'd see they were dancing and also opening the door. They were only entertaining. If the food joint doesn't want people to dance, why play music? Someone must nod to the beat. Sacking them was too extreme. We've seen traffic warden gesticulating and getting celebrated here in Nigeria.

The man helping them here, may God bless him. They're too young to be security guys. I'm sure you won't allow your brother to be doing such job.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Arsenate(m): 4:05am On Mar 05, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This extremely bitter and toxic post got the most likes in this thread. One can understand why Nigerians are quick to set a petty thief on fire. This dude and his fellow evil Nigerians who liked his post believe the best way to punish two young men dancing harmlessly on duty is by sacking.
Also, it's really cute how he brings examples that are not in anyway similar.
Oga you are just evil in the heart.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Karemarealty288(m): 4:06am On Mar 05, 2022
inumidun2010:
You see that HAPPINESS ?,, allow no MAN take it AWAY FROM YOU....

Don't celebrate yet.....until it is fulfilled. Moses saw the promised land but didn't enter it.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Thebigheart: 4:29am On Mar 05, 2022
Thank you sir.
Over to those sadist that were bashing me on the other trend because i supported a pastor that helped the benue girl that stole.
Now, am supporting this one again ooo.

What do you have to say on this one? May be the man want to have carnal thing to do with them abi?

Short thinkers every where.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by enonche85(m): 4:49am On Mar 05, 2022
OloshoMan:
Hope say no be clout you wan use them Chase

This same man gave Clem Ohameze millions in cash for his spinal surgery.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 05, 2022
flejnr2:

Even Afghanistan I dey go as far as I commot this UAR
no nah. Nigeria has not gotten to that.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Originalsly: 4:55am On Mar 05, 2022
Hmmm..... these guys and clout chasing. Is there nobody in his church.... that is brilliant ... and deserves a scholarship abroad? He doesn't even know if this security guy can repeat the alphabet... but he's offering him scholarship abroad. I really wonder what's the true feeling of a tithe paying church member.... but then again... they have no choice but to sing praises.

Charity begins at home.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by trudpo: 5:13am On Mar 05, 2022
Thank you God bless the hand that typed this comment.
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Nwiboazubuike(m): 5:18am On Mar 05, 2022
McEphiks:
General overseer OPM International Chibuzor Gift Chinyere has vowed to send the sacked security operatives abroad.

Anyone with their information should share the pics.

Mods help push to fp

See previous thread This really means every disappointment is a blessing instead of lesson. https://www.nairaland.com/7013151/chicken-republic-sacks-staff-dancing
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Rawhumper(m): 5:22am On Mar 05, 2022
I wonder the kind dance u go give am....

ote author=flejnr2 post=110751664]Me am going to his church gate to go and dance next Sunday. No dulling abeg [/quote]
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Offer Sacked Chicken Republic Staff Scholarships Abroad by Nwiboazubuike(m): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2022
blackgold2018:
my dear your eyes is still blind
My dear what they actually did isn't wrong the chicken republic is an eatery and besides the guys was entertaining and i know every place like that people must like entertainment even though it was not there duty, the manager of the aforementioned firm would have cautioned them instead of sack, it looks odd because they actually entertained the guest. So there stop comparing it with surgery because that's a place where extreme care is taken to ensure success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Lucrative Is OPTOMETRY / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / See Where Oil Riggers Live While On Offshore Oil Exploration: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.