Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K (1044 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / Which Business Can I Start Up With 3 Million Naira? / Which Business Can I Do With 1m And Make 10k Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K by kateskitty(f): 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hi guys so I'm looking to help someone start a business and can only afford to help with N250K right now, and I'm thinking of which business would be ideal for them to start with that amount.
Re: Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K by desgiezd(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Let the person invest the money in CALA AI. Robots will trade for you and will generate returns of nearly 50% for you monthly.
For more explanations, link me up on Whatsapp, my number is written below.
Re: Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K by aka12(m): 1:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Pos
kateskitty:
Hi guys so I'm looking to help someone start a business and can only afford to help with N250K right now, and I'm thinking of which business would be ideal for them to start with that amount.
Re: Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K by kennylagos(m): 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Poultry biz. Sell broilers to ready buyers in KG.
You cash out every 2 months.

kateskitty:
Re: Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K by SweetSauce(f): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2022
kennylagos:
Poultry biz. Sell broilers to ready buyers in KG.
You cash out every 2 months.

Can you please explain.
Re: Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K by kennylagos(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
SweetSauce:

Can you please explain.

Buy broilers from hatcheries. Rare them for 6 or 8 months. Sell them to ready buyers per KG. Some are ready to buy as many as thousands

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can Someone In Nigeria Start With 250K by SweetSauce(f): 5:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
kennylagos:

Buy broilers from hatcheries. Rare them for 6 or 8 months. Sell them to ready buyers per KG. Some are ready to buy as many as thousands
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Cardano A Good Investment? / How Much Is One Likely T Make On 250k In The Stock Exchange Market / Why You Need To Pay Attention To This Opportunity And Take Action Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.