Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer (365 Views)

OPM Sends Sacked Dancing Chicken Republic Security Guards Abroad / Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Gemid94(m): 6:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
Two former security personnel of Chicken Republic in Nigeria, who were reportedly fired for dancing during work hours, have been offered a scholarship to study abroad.

A viral video captures the youngsters grooving to a popular Amapiano song playing in the restaurant in a bid to entertain their customers as they eat.

However, the owners of the fast-food joint found their conduct unprofessional and fired them immediately after their attention was drawn to the footage.

But a Nigerian-based pastor, the General Overseer of OPM Church, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere says the duo are too young to be working as a security.

“These boys are too young to be working as a security, am giving them a scholarship to school overseas,” he commented on Facebook.

https://www.thequesttimes.com/dancing-to-glory-sacked-chicken-republic-security-guards-gets-scholarship-offer-abroad/

Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Nackzy: 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Grace personified
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by immortalcrown(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good. But that kind of dance should be checked. Some workers that dance in a place like that do it to beg customers for money, not that they happily want to entertain the audience.
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by funshint(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
To work as security and still be happy. These guys are really strong...na so God wan take change their story. Congratulations to them!
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Gemid94:

“These boys are too young to be working as a security

I agree.
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by superemmy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
he commented on Facebook

I'm i missing something or is this audio skullarship
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by superemmy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
superemmy:
he commented on Facebook

I'm i missing something or is this audio skullarship
Re: Dancing To Glory: Sacked Chicken Republic Security Guards Gets Scholarship Offer by Savoryzinny(f): 5:30am On Mar 05, 2022
This is a clear case of God pushing you out of your comfort zone. I'm so delighted to read their story to greater heights. More wins!

(1) (Reply)

True Meaning Of First Fruit / Evil Source Of Evangelical Christianity / Muslims Lie That Muhammad Is The Promised Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.