Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Nigerians Living At Home Look Better Than Those Raised Abroad - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Living At Home Look Better Than Those Raised Abroad (2562 Views)

The Shelter Where Some Nigerians Are Living At Mississauga In Canada / Nigerians Living In Mozambique / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians Living At Home Look Better Than Those Raised Abroad by Bifwoli: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2022
flowerpower23:
Hello
I am a Nigerians raised abroad and I can't help but notice that Nigerians raised at home tend to look better than those raised abroad. To demonstrate I would like to compare

Raised in the USA (Yvonne Orji)

Raised in Nigeria (Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie)

Do you all agree?
Nope we certainly don't agree at all.Why didn't you pick Bola Tinubu ,Olusegun Obasanjo ,Chris Ngige or El Rufai all of which are ugly? Better yet go to Ajegunle you'll find plenty more ugly women.
Re: Nigerians Living At Home Look Better Than Those Raised Abroad by klawaaa: 7:31am On Mar 06, 2022
You are somehow correct because we breastfeed much longer and most of the foods in Africa are organic foods compared to the genetically modified foods being mostly consumed in the abroad. So, on the average I would say people born in Africa would look more healthy than their abroad counterparts. Disclaimer: just my thoughts and I don't have any research findings to back this up.
flowerpower23:
Hello
I am a Nigerians raised abroad and I can't help but notice that Nigerians raised at home tend to look better than those raised abroad. To demonstrate I would like to compare

Raised in the USA (Yvonne Orji)

Raised in Nigeria (Chimamanda Ngozie Adichie)

Do you all agree?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Living At Home Look Better Than Those Raised Abroad by theTranslator: 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
flowerpower23:
I think location may play a part in this case. Remember Nigeria is the natural home for Nigerians so I feel the Nigerian Sun is perfectly suited for us. Abroad the cold environments may have harsh effects on a people who were meant to languish under the Nigerian sun if you know what I
mean. Colder environments I don't think are good for Nigerians.
come home if you want to languish under Naija sun undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coming To Calgary / The Forgotten Igbo Pyramids (Photos) / Going To Nigeria What To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.