Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions (20685 Views)

US Behind Drone Attack To Assassinate Putin - Russia Claims / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Putin: Russia Will Respond if NATO Deploys Weapons In Finland And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by mach7(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
neuf:

really so why did the same NATO reject Ukraine and Georgia membership plan in 2008?

you guys are so shallow in international relations but will be quick to be shouting western propaganda because that makes you seem enlightened instead of actually being enlightened
Don't be a dullard. How does my post and your response correlate?

As to the point raised, perhaps you should do better research on the outcome of the Bucharest Summit of 2008 viz a viz Ukraine and Georgia. I won't help you to do that.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by EkyyyKelson(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Trust President Putin at your own peril. That's how he assured his military had no intentions to invade Ukraine... Dialogue is ongoing and bombings are still going on. Show a dictator your weakness, you are finished. He will strategies and pieces you
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Truth80: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
The big problem there is America and NATO.
They are the ones fuelling the war with lies, empty promises and propaganda in other to achieve their selfish interest.
All they want is to cripple Russia's Economy at the expense of innocent Ukrainians lives.
I pray that Ukraine wakes up soon.
is NATO the one fighting or American is the one fighting Ukraine I don't understand
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Karnice600: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
EdiskyHarry:
The big problem there is America and NATO.
They are the ones fuelling the war with lies, empty promises and propaganda in other to achieve their selfish interest.
All they want is to cripple Russia's Economy at the expense of innocent Ukrainians lives.
I pray that Ukraine wakes up soon.

US started the war by spreading 'propaganda' , saying Putin was going to invade Ukraine. Putin said it was a lie, became so angry and decided to invade Ukraine.
That's how the West started the War in Ukraine.
This is a simplified way of stating your claims to a 9 year old. Well, I just read this out to a 10yr old boy in my house and he called Putin a witch.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by darediamond(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
AtlanticB:
Bring prove that NATO rejected Russia, Which is a lie.
Bring prove that America and Britain are building nukes which is also a lie tongue
Why do NATO/USA want to build nukes in Ukraine when Estonia and Latvia are NATO members and shares border with Russia.
If it did not happen that Russia was snubbed, I will not talk about it.

IT would be too childish of me to be proving NATO/RUSSIA stuffs here with you.

I mean extremely childish!

You are after the surface, while the root is there for you to explore!
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by thatsleepboy1: 2:43am On Mar 06, 2022
OkCornel:

Million dollar question: Is the Holy place where the abomination of desolation spoken of by Jesus and Daniel already constructed? undecided

Brother man, don't be deceived, it is the Al-Aqsa mosque/Dome of the rock which is Islam's holy mosque. It has come to pass

Revelation: 11. 2. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. - Bible Offline

Look around the world today. Do we see the supposed Seven-year trib anywhere? How about the Antichrist? Preterism? Historicism or any of the other popular endtime scenarios? None seem to fit reality, do they. We see instead, ever increasing natural disasters, earthquakes, huge fish and wildlife die-offs, honeybees disappearing, floods, famines, terrorists, anarchy, genocides, financial collapses, wars, all getting worse until what?
It can now be proven beyond reasonable doubt that most of Revelation is not in our future. The False Prophet and the Two Witnesses have already been here. Six of the Seven Trumpets, six of the Seven Seals and all three of Revelation’s “beasts” have already been here, too! All have been fulfilled during the Christian era.
In fact, all prophecy that needed to be fulfilled before the Lord’s return has already been fulfilled and we face the appalling collapse of Western civilization, followed soon after by King Jesus appearing in the sky!
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 6:23am On Mar 06, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Brother man, don't be deceived, it is the Al-Aqsa mosque/Dome of the rock which is Islam's holy mosque. It has come to pass

Kindly read the following verses and tell us how the Al Aqsa mosque is the abomination that causes desolation.

Matthew 24 v 15;
15 “So when you see standing IN THE HOLY PLACE the abomination that causes desolation, spoken of through the prophet Daniel[/b]—let the reader understand—

Daniel 9 v 27;
27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven. ‘In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.

2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4;

1.Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters,

2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us
—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come.

3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for THAT DAY WILL NOT COME UNTIL the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.

4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up IN GOD’S TEMPLE, proclaiming himself to be God.

If you read these verses slowly and carefully. The abomination that causes desolation would;

1. Have to be set up inside the temple. The scriptures never mentioned the temple would be destroyed and replaced by the abomination that causes desolation…As such, Al Aqsa mosque doesn’t fit into this picture.

2. The abomination that causes desolation will literally kill people and make that area uninhabitable. Hence, Jesus’ warnings for residents to flee that area immediately - Read Matthew 24 v 15-20.

3. The same person that stops the daily sacrifice at the temple (which is yet to be rebuilt as of today) is the same person responsible for installing the abomination that causes desolation inside the temple. This person will offer a covenant with many for 7 years and break it midway before desecrating the temple. Are you aware of any leader in history that has fulfilled this? Especially after Paul made this clear in 2 Thessalonians 2 v 1-4?

This prophecy is yet to be fulfilled, especially as there is no temple in place for daily sacrifices and offerings to be done, or even stopped by the man of lawlessness to install the abomination that causes desolation.

Until then, end time talks are premature.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by thatsleepboy1: 7:58am On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 8:02am On Mar 06, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Mr man, I've told you. You can keep on arguing. I'll be back, my ba3 is low

Don’t rush to comment. Just take some time and read the areas I’ve bolded and the questions I asked before you respond.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2022
OkCornel:

Ok bro.

But hope you know what THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM means.

That gospel has not been preached around the world yet. Let me give you a hint.

Most of Jesus teachings was always about the kingdom of Heaven which he taught in parables and interpreted some. Is that the gospel the church is preaching today?

Yeah. I agree with you. Most are into prosperity. But the message is not the most important factor the way I see it with what I explained in my last post. The channel or platform is the most important.

If the platform is not there, then, a strong chain of ministers is needed. This was my thought which I had when I was little. That strong preachers who are ready to go inside bushes and remote areas must exist at the same time and work together. But to me, it was impossible. But never could I have imagined what tech was going to do. In my days, the only communication was analogue telephone. Hmmmm.

So you need just one person to send the gospel of Christ to everywhere in the world with this tech. So, you need to leave out many preachers and what they do presently, and focus on technology. That's the vehicle which will move it. And the people God will use can be just normal people. They will just get on board and use Satellite Internet option. So, this is possible. What you should start looking at for is how cheap and fast users purchase and install receivers. How cheap is it? I am sure there will be one day that we will see it clearly the trackers showing us where receivers are placed are all over the world. Then, we know the message of Christ has gone round. It takes just normal people broadcasting the gospel onver the internet....forget those fake pastors.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 3:15am On Mar 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Yeah. I agree with you. Most are into prosperity. But the message is not the most important factor the way I see it with what I explained in my last post. The channel or platform is the most important.

If the platform is not there, then, a strong chain of ministers is needed. This was my thought which I had when I was little. That strong preachers who are ready to go inside bushes and remote areas must exist at the same time and work together. But to me, it was impossible. But never could I have imagined what tech was going to do. In my days, the only communication was analogue telephone. Hmmmm.

So you need just one person to send the gospel of Christ to everywhere in the world with this tech. So, you need to leave out many preachers and what they do presently, and focus on technology. That's the vehicle which will move it. And the people God will use can be just normal people. They will just get on board and use Satellite Internet option. So, this is possible. What you should start looking at for is how cheap and fast users purchase and install receivers. How cheap is it? I am sure there will be one day that we will see it clearly the trackers showing us where receivers are placed are all over the world. Then, we know the message of Christ has gone round. It takes just normal people broadcasting the gospel onver the internet....forget those fake pastors.

Lemme shock you. Human technology still has it's limitations. It won't even penetrate some secluded places like for example... hidden tribes in the Amazon Forest...or the Sentinel Islands. however, there will be a divine intervention to ensure this gospel is heard by all inhabitants of the earth.

Read this verse in Revelation 14 v 6-7;

6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and HE HAD THE ETERNAL GOSPEL to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to EVERY NATION, tribe, language AND PEOPLE.

7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2022
OkCornel:

Lemme shock you. Human technology still has it's limitations. It won't even penetrate some secluded places like for example... hidden tribes in the Amazon Forest...or the Sentinel Islands. however, there will be a divine intervention to ensure this gospel is heard by all inhabitants of the earth.

Read this verse in Revelation 14 v 6-7;

6 Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and HE HAD THE ETERNAL GOSPEL to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to EVERY NATION, tribe, language AND PEOPLE.

7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Verse 1 of the same chapter say:
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Will you say the word lamb there means a real lamb? That's a lamb as a symbol. There are many examples like this in the bible.

I won't say angels cannot go round and preach, but it is very unlikely as humans should do it. I have my reasons, but I don't want to go into details.

My friend, Satellite Internet can enter anywhere. What real reasons will it not enter the Amazon forest and Sentinel Islands? Cos they are isolated? Or what? As long as a place is on this earth, the possibility is there. And it was the reason I said tracking the receivers which are possible (the tech is available) is what we need as verification.

Why are you trying to make it complex and an extreme spiritual case when the "pipe" which can take it to anywhere is there? Even can take it across planets.

Sir/Ma, the truth is that despite Righteousness2 being over-ambitious and too aggressive, in my opinion, anything can happen. The tech is there. The end can happen anytime, and I agree with him that we must prepare. But I do not like his approach. OneWeb the British company competing with Elon Musk was just about launching its own too. And this war is what is delaying it. Some other ones will still launch too.

Just look at the rapidly accelerated development of Information systems. Look at the way everything is getting extremely cheap. No one believes it. So, things which no one ever thought will even happen in the early 90s are happening. We are talking of the 90s and not a century ago. And I can imagine how this world will be in 50 years. Who will ever believe smaller versions of rockets will be proposed to replace this present jets and planes? Who will ever believe that mobile phones will be so cheap? The kids these days don't understand what we faced esp when analog phones are the only ones available.

The world may exist for just 20 years more or may exist longer for even 1 000 years. The most important is that the signals are there now. The possibility is there. The signals in the words of God are showing.

There is a group of people who studied the signals and symbols well. The 7th Day Adventists. Really, I do not understand the denomination well, but when it comes to this topic, they have put some nice things we need to know. I am looking for an opened minded Adventist (not the stubborn, confused, pretending, and overzealous one I met some time ago....that one needs my help to unite with her other 50% part and be accepted which I will render cos God asked me to...and her problem is exactly this....not knowing how to present her case in a way it will be the truth, but also acceptable ....not controversial).

Here is my point again: Not that I do not believe in miracles, but saying angels will be the ones to spread it when we have what it takes is like deliberately trying to make the end of the world supernaturally activated which Atheists don't believe. Yes, it is hard to believe your version. I must say that it is now even easier to believe Righteouness version.

Please, kindly come down to this real world. This is my issue with most people who try to analyze the end time. A beg, educate people in a way they can see it possible. To me, the internet is enough to move the gospel around. I may be wrong, but at least, humans can relate to it.

The miracle we may need is how these isolated areas will accept the tech. That's all. And nothing is impossible. This world is not yet really ready to penetrate Sentinel Island. Forget it. A war can blow up the place. What cant happen? What will they do? Humans can move in, blow up the place and take civilization there. What will they do? And then install the internet there. So, why do we need an angel to fly over the islands? For what?
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Verse 1 of the same chapter say:
And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
Will you say the word lamb there means a real lamb? That's a lamb as a symbol. There are many examples like this in the bible.

I won't say angels cannot go round and preach, but it is very unlikely as humans should do it. I have my reasons, but I don't want to go into details.

My friend, Satellite Internet can enter anywhere. What real reasons will it not enter the Amazon forest and Sentinel Islands? Cos they are isolated? Or what? As long as a place is on this earth, the possibility is there. And it was the reason I said tracking the receivers which are possible (the tech is available) is what we need as verification.

Why are you trying to make it complex and an extreme spiritual case when the "pipe" which can take it to anywhere is there? Even can take it across planets.

Sir/Ma, the truth is that despite Righteousness2 being over-ambitious and too aggressive, in my opinion, anything can happen. The tech is there. The end can happen anytime, and I agree with him that we must prepare. But I do not like his approach. OneWeb the British company competing with Elon Musk was just about launching its own too. And this war is what is delaying it. Some other ones will still launch too.

Just look at the rapidly accelerated development of Information systems. Look at the way everything is getting extremely cheap. No one believes it. So, things which no one ever thought will even happen in the early 90s are happening. We are talking of the 90s and not a century ago. And I can imagine how this world will be in 50 years. Who will ever believe smaller versions of rockets will be proposed to replace this present jets and planes? Who will ever believe that mobile phones will be so cheap? The kids these days don't understand what we faced esp when analog phones are the only ones available.

The world may exist for just 20 years more or may exist longer for even 1 000 years. The most important is that the signals are there now. The possibility is there. The signals in the words of God are showing.

There is a group of people who studied the signals and symbols well. The 7th Day Adventists. Really, I do not understand the denomination well, but when it comes to this topic, they have put some nice things we need to know. I am looking for an opened minded Adventist (not the stubborn, confused, pretending, and overzealous one I met some time ago....that one needs my help to unite with her other 50% part and be accepted which I will render cos God asked me to...and her problem is exactly this....not knowing how to present her case in a way it will be the truth, but also acceptable ....not controversial).

Here is my point again: Not that I do not believe in miracles, but saying angels will be the ones to spread it when we have what it takes is like deliberately trying to make the end of the world supernaturally activated which Atheists don't believe. Yes, it is hard to believe your version. I must say that it is now even easier to believe Righteouness version.

Please, kindly come down to this real world. This is my issue with most people who try to analyze the end time. A beg, educate people in a way they can see it possible. To me, the internet is enough to move the gospel around. I may be wrong, but at least, humans can relate to it.

The miracle we may need is how these isolated areas will accept the tech. That's all. And nothing is impossible. This world is not yet really ready to penetrate Sentinel Island. Forget it. A war can blow up the place. What cant happen? What will they do? Humans can move in, blow up the place and take civilization there. What will they do? And then install the internet there. So, why do we need an angel to fly over the islands? For what?

Ask yourself a simple question. Even with the human technology, which language will be used to communicate with hostile tribes secluded from the rest of the world for example the Sentinel Islands. Do you know their language? Especially as they’re hostile to outsiders.

That won’t be a problem for the Angel with the Eternal Gospel. Language is no barrier.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2022
OkCornel:

Ask yourself a simple question. Even with the human technology, which language will be used to communicate with hostile tribes secluded from the rest of the world for example the Sentinel Islands. Do you know their language? Especially as they’re hostile to outsiders.
How did the British, Portuguese, French, etc penetrate Africa? How did they learn the language? I am even shocked you mentioned this. See, many things used to be strange and magic to me in those days. But in this world whereby I can have access to information? I know how white did many things. See, the same process the British took to find the first one who understand the local language in Lagos, Onne, Port Norvo, and many parts, the same process the French took to find the first person who can they can communicate with Togo, Ivory Coast, and Benin Republic is the same way they will establish communication. And who told you such has not been? I have read different accounts of interaction. Yes, they are hostile, but it takes an army to go there and do the job. What will they do?

The Indian govt said they aren't interested in disturbing them. See, just let there be oil in that place, and tell me if Indians will not invade the place. Or let any of the world power knows about something huge and valuable there, they will go through the UN and force their way in. The Island will be like Taiwan, Singapore, and many other separated areas. India will lose the place.

So, if humans are ready to move in, forget it. And they will communicate neatly with them.

No matter how hard it is, there must be someone who can communicate with them and communicate with us. From there, English, French, Portuguese, Russia, Spanish, or whoever goes in there will introduce a well-spoken language there.

That won’t be a problem for the Angel with the Eternal Gospel. Language is no barrier.
So, how will angels communicate with us? Language is the main barrier btw angels and humans. People who communicate with spirits do not just start immediately. It is always through a process. This is what they call "being sensitive to the Holy Spirit". Some call it maturity in the spirit. Can angels speak English? As far as I know, only those who trained themselves things of the spirit can see in the spirit.

I do not doubt miracles, but a beg, speak in human language. Nothing is possible with man. If we have a proof there is heaven, man will find a way there. Yes! Even, man can find the frequency angels travel and talk if we can find a proof such exist. Even God Himself knows. If not, He wouldn't have made the garden of Eden a mystery.

We that believe only do so by faith. We can't prove it. Can you? But if we can find a way to convince humans that such exists, then, trust me, man will find a way to unravel it.

You are talking about the tiniest task. I do not see any problem in establishing communication with those places. Man is not just interested now. Let there be a valuable discovery there, you will be shocked how 5 stars hotels will find there within a year. You will be shocked how some of the natives will even pick American and British accents. grin
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 12:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

How did the British, Portuguese, French, etc penetrate Africa? How did they learn the language? I am even shocked you mentioned this. See, many things used to be strange and magic to me in those days. But in this world whereby I can have access to information? I know how white did many things. See, the same process the British took to find the first one who understand the local language in Lagos, Onne, Port Norvo, and many parts, the same process the French took to find the first person who can they can communicate with Togo, Ivory Coast, and Benin Republic is the same way they will establish communication. And who told you such has not been? I have read different accounts of interaction. Yes, they are hostile, but it takes an army to go there and do the job. What will they do?

The Indian govt said they aren't interested in disturbing them. See, just let there be oil in that place, and tell me if Indians will not invade the place. Or let any of the world power knows about something huge and valuable there, they will go through the UN and force their way in. The Island will be like Taiwan, Singapore, and many other separated areas. India will lose the place.

So, if humans are ready to move in, forget it. And they will communicate neatly with them.

No matter how hard it is, there must be someone who can communicate with them and communicate with us. From there, English, French, Portuguese, Russia, Spanish, or whoever goes in there will introduce a well-spoken language there.

So, how will angels communicate with us? Language is the main barrier btw angels and humans. People who communicate with spirits do not just start immediately. It is always through a process. This is what they call "being sensitive to the Holy Spirit". Some call it maturity in the spirit. Can angels speak English? As far as I know, only those who trained themselves things of the spirit can see in the spirit.

I do not doubt miracles, but a beg, speak in human language. Nothing is possible with man. If we have a proof there is heaven, man will find a way there. Yes! Even, man can find the frequency angels travel and talk if we can find a proof such exist. Even God Himself knows. If not, He wouldn't have made the garden of Eden a mystery.

We that believe only do so by faith. We can't prove it. Can you? But if we can find a way to convince humans that such exists, then, trust me, man will find a way to unravel it.

You are talking about the tiniest task. I do not see any problem in establishing communication with those places. Man is not just interested now. Let there be a valuable discovery there, you will be shocked how 5 stars hotels will find there within a year. You will be shocked how some of the natives will even pick American and British accents. grin

So you're telling us Angels have difficulties discussing with humans? really? Despite numerous examples of Angels communicating with humans in both the Old and New Testament?

Really?
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2022
OkCornel:

So you're telling us Angels have difficulties discussing with humans? really? Despite numerous examples of Angels communicating with humans in both the Old and New Testament?

Really?
You are talking about Angels spreading the gospel. Ok...show me in the New Testament where angels communicate with many people.

I believe in miracle, one of such is the talking donkey, but can you really prove it? You can't. There are cases of Angels communicating with humans, but is that the way God wants the gospel preached? I believe those angels delivered messages to individuals. Even when Jesus was raised, the commissioned humans to spread it.

The primary way God talks to us is via the Bible...not prophesy, not vision, not dreams. God doesnt use angels as the primary way to communicate with humans. So, why will He want to use angels to spread the gospel?

Luke 16:27-31
The rich man said, ‘Then please send Lazarus to my father’s house on earth! I have five brothers. Lazarus could warn my brothers so that they will not come to this place of pain.’ But Abraham said, ‘They have the law of Moses and the writings of the prophets to read; let them learn from them!’ The rich man said, ‘No, father Abraham! If someone came to them from the dead, they would believe and change their hearts and lives.’ But Abraham said to him, ‘No! If your brothers won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, then they won’t listen to someone who comes back from death

Angels are spirits. Those who are dead are spirits too. Can you read it here where Jesus ruled out your method?

Stop being too religious. What the Bible did not say, do not start promoting it.

I like the point you made that the world will come to an end when the gospel is preached round it. And I see it happening soon.

Having said this...I wish you the best of luck. I do not debate Bible. I do not say what I do not know. I do not get into things too complex. I live my day as a human thinking about God in my life as a human.

The world will come to an end, and we can see the evidences. The bottom line is that we should be prepared. No angel will preach any gospel to us. We will preach it.

Goodluck!
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are talking about Angels spreading the gospel. Ok...show me in the New Testament where angels communicate with many people.

I believe in miracle, one of such is the talking donkey, but can you really prove it? You can't. There are cases of Angels communicating with humans, but is that the way God wants the gospel preached? I believe those angels delivered messages to individuals. Even when Jesus was raised, the commissioned humans to spread it.

The primary way God talks to us is via the Bible...not prophesy, not vision, not dreams. God doesnt use angels as the primary way to communicate with humans. So, why will He want to use angels to spread the gospel?

Luke 16:27-31
The rich man said, ‘Then please send Lazarus to my father’s house on earth! I have five brothers. Lazarus could warn my brothers so that they will not come to this place of pain.’ But Abraham said, ‘They have the law of Moses and the writings of the prophets to read; let them learn from them!’ The rich man said, ‘No, father Abraham! If someone came to them from the dead, they would believe and change their hearts and lives.’ But Abraham said to him, ‘No! If your brothers won’t listen to Moses and the prophets, then they won’t listen to someone who comes back from death

Angels are spirits. Those who are dead are spirits too. Can you read it here where Jesus ruled out your method?

Stop being too religious. What the Bible did not say, do not start promoting it.

I like the point you made that the world will come to an end when the gospel is preached round it. And I see it happening soon.

Having said this...I wish you the best of luck. I do not debate Bible. I do not say what I do not know. I do not get into things too complex. I live my day as a human thinking about God in my life as a human.

The world will come to an end, and we can see the evidences. The bottom line is that we should be prepared. No angel will preach any gospel to us. We will preach it.

Goodluck!

An example of Angels in the new testament communicating with many people;

When Jesus ascended to Heaven in Acts 1 v 9-11;

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.
11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky?
This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Please study the scriptures and get insight.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2022
OkCornel:

An example of Angels in the new testament communicating with many people;

When Jesus ascended to Heaven in Acts 1 v 9-11;

9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.
11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky?
This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Please study the scriptures and get insight.

I read the Bible not for only insights but for full understanding. I medidate. Meditating is different from Insights.

In this book you quoted, the two people mentioned only explained to believers. This is not an example of preaching the gospel. Angels do not preach the gospel. Angels leads. I can give you more examples. Angels do not preach. Stop misleading people here.

Proof that Angels don't preach the gospel
Acts 10.
Go and read the story of Cornelius. Despite an angel appeared to him, he was directed to call upon Peter.

The Great Commission

Matt 28.16 - 20
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

The above is the great commission. This is the job of humans and not of angels. This is the gospel.

Listen. Jesus did not commission angels but humans to preach the gospel. Please, stop spreading false teachings.

I dont argue Bible. So, kindly excuse me. I just want to stop you and reply you here cos many will be misled.

I will not respond to any false teaching you put here. My readers, please ignore this person. I felt he knows something cos he mentioned a vital point. But going as far as saying angels will do the preaching .....hmmm. These are false teachings. And please my readers, becareful with those so called Christians who are too deep in spiritualism. You can easily fall into occultism.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

I read the Bible not for only insights but for full understanding. I medidate. Meditating is different from Insights.

In this book you quoted, the two people mentioned only explained to believers. This is not an example of preaching the gospel. Angels do not preach the gospel. Angels leads. I can give you more examples. Angels do not preach. Stop misleading people here.

Proof that Angels don't preach the gospel
Acts 10.
Go and read the story of Cornelius. Despite an angel appeared to him, he was directed to call upon Peter.

The Great Commission

Matt 28.16 - 20
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

The above is the great commission. This is the job of humans and not of angels. This is the gospel.

Listen. Jesus did not commission angels but humans to preach the gospel. Please, stop spreading false teachings.

I dont argue Bible. So, kindly excuse me. I just want to stop you and reply you here cos many will be misled.

I will not respond to any false teaching you put here. My readers, please ignore this person. I felt he knows something cos he mentioned a vital point. But going as far as saying angels will do the preaching .....hmmm. These are false teachings. And please my readers, becareful with those so called Christians who are too deep in spiritualism. You can easily fall into occultism.

Why are you being emotional? undecided

You asked a question "Show me in the New Testament where angels communicate with many people" I referred you to Acts 1 v 9-11.

I have also shown you in the book of Revelation specifically in Chapter 14 v 6 where and Angel will proclaim the eternal gospel to every inhabitant of the earth

Now it's false teaching abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a grip on your emotions
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Why are you being emotional? undecided
Emotional people are the ones who always voice it out. You want to make sure you force your opinion on everyone. People who cant accept others' opinions are dangerous.

You asked a question "Show me in the New Testament where angels communicate with many people" I referred you to Acts 1 v 9-11.
How many people are there? Not so many....basically the apostles. And it may have been one or two or maybe more.... it is not like the two people there took a loudspeaker and said it loudly to the whole Galilee. In vs 3...Jesus dined with this small group. It is just for a very small group who are already sensitive to Jesus. . So, stop confusing people here. Try to medicate well.

I have also shown you in the book of Revelation specifically in Chapter 14 v 6 where and Angel will proclaim the eternal gospel to every inhabitant of the earth

Now it's false teaching abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get a grip on your emotions
Again, again, and again, I am going to tell you one more time....revelation is filled with many symbols. Many things we don't know. I can use many different parts of the bible, but I will use the same chapter you quoted. Verse 1.....the lamb. What is a lamb? What does it signify? Is it a real lamb? Then, your verse talks about a flying angel in vs 6 8, 9. Are these real angels?

Nostradamus couldn't have known what to call airplanes when he was alive, and he called what he saw "two steel birds" (9/11). Why did the writer of Revelation have to use the adjective flying? Of course, we already know angels can fly. Why must there be an emphasis on it...flying!!! Guy, you need to meditate more. What I see you doing is dumping here everything you have been fed by whoever. If you have the spirit of God, He will teach you. He will guide you. You will learn.

And stop being emotional. There is no need to convince me or make anyone look wrong. Preach the gospel, and they don't accept, move on. Why must you go to the extent of being emotional and calling others emotional people when you are the one emotional. You want to make sure you win the debate.

I am not here to debate with you. I have left you alone. But I was making my tea to study the word when the Holy Spirit told me to reply you. I guess someone is here reading. And you are about confusing the person. Please, preach the gospel. You have said yours,....no need to debate. Let people take their positions.

Readers, Revelation is filled with symbols, so be careful about what these self-acclaimed end-time analysts give you. No one knows precisely when the end is coming. We are just seeing signs and the Bible says that it is not yet the end. The same way the Righteous guy is making up many things for the symbols is the same way this person too is. One truth is that the end is not yet now, so why really bother yourselves about paying too much attention to these people. Just live your lives for Christ, and all will be well. Leave these end-time predictions and focus on the present. There isn't any war in Nigeria now. Let us give glory to God for it. These people always send the message of fear.....rejoice in God for He is good, and always faithful.

I am not saying the end will not come, but let us focus on the mission we are here on earth to do. More than 99.9% of us have only a max of a century to exist. So, why do we need to live in the fear of end time? Live for the Lord in the present. This is the main message the Holy Spirit has put in my mind to tell you all.

Whether there is going to be real flying angels or not....most of us will not really experience it. We know the end is not yet come, but let's prepare. We prepare like it will happen anytime. There is internet, and this one is beginning to talk about flying angels....mehn...na waoooo. This is why Atheists blast many empty Christians. Then, he should look forward to a real lamb talked about in verse 1 also.

God bless you.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Emotional people are the ones who always voice it out. You want to make sure you force your opinion on everyone.

Now this is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy How and when I did force an opinion down your throat? Per the bolded, stop making a mockery of yourself.

PeaceJoyLove:

People who cant accept others' opinions are dangerous.

Yeah, John the Baptist, Jesus and the Apostles must be dangerous for rejecting the views of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

PeaceJoyLove:

How many people are there? Not so many....basically the apostles. And it may have been one or two or maybe more.... it is not like the two people there took a loudspeaker and said it loudly to the whole Galilee. In vs 3...Jesus dined with this small group. It is just for a very small group who are already sensitive to Jesus. . So, stop confusing people here. Try to medicate well.

Awww, the goal post has shifted to "how many people are there" .... so sweet

PeaceJoyLove:

Again, again, and again, I am going to tell you one more time....revelation is filled with many symbols. Many things we don't know. I can use many different parts of the bible, but I will use the same chapter you quoted. Verse 1.....the lamb. What is a lamb? What does it signify? Is it a real lamb? Then, your verse talks about a flying angel in vs 6 8, 9. Are these real angels?

Lmao, so are you telling us all the other instances where angels were referred to in the book of revelation were symbols too ni?
1. Are the angel of the seven churches also symbols?
2. In Revelation 5 v 2 - The angel that asked who is worthy to open the book and break the seals, is that angel also a symbol?
3. In Revelation 7 v 1- The angels at the four corners of the earth, are they also symbols too?
4. In Revelation 8 v 2 - The seven angels that stood in the presence of God, are they also symbols?
5. In Revelation 12 v 7 - Michael and the Angels that fought against the dragon and his angels, are they symbols too?
6. In Revelation 14 v 8 - The Angel that declared the fall of Babylon, is the angel a symbol too?
7. In Revelation 14 v 9 - The Angel that warned against taking the mark of the beast, is that angel a symbol too?
8. In Revelation 14 v 15-19 The three Angels with sickles in their hands, are they also symbols?
9. In Revelation 15 v 1 - Are those seven angels with the vials of God's wrath symbols too?
10. In Revelation 17 v 1 - One of the seven angels that spoke to John, does a symbol speak?
11. In Revelation 20 v 1 - The Angel with the key to the bottomless pit and chains to bind the serpent. Is that Angel a symbol too?
12. In Revelation 22 v 16 - The Angel that Jesus sent to John...na symbol too?

PeaceJoyLove:

Nostradamus couldn't have known what to call airplanes when he was alive, and he called what he saw "two steel birds" (9/11). Why did the writer of Revelation have to use the adjective flying? Of course, we already know angels can fly. Why must there be an emphasis on it...flying!!! Guy, you need to meditate more. What I see you doing is dumping here everything you have been fed by whoever. If you have the spirit of God, He will teach you. He will guide you. You will learn.

Duh! Some Angels have wings and can fly. Or are you implying there's one funny gadget with wings that'll communicate to every human being (both literate, illiterate, deaf, blind etc)

PeaceJoyLove:

And stop being emotional. There is no need to convince me or make anyone look wrong. Preach the gospel, and they don't accept, move on. Why must you go to the extent of being emotional and calling others emotional people when you are the one emotional. You want to make sure you win the debate.

Lmao, you're triggered. I'm merely asking you questions...and because of that, I'm emotional? cheesy
Wetin I no go see for this nairaland cheesy cheesy

PeaceJoyLove:

I am not here to debate with you. I have left you alone. But I was making my tea to study the word when the Holy Spirit told me to reply you. I guess someone is here reading. And you are about confusing the person. Please, preach the gospel. You have said yours,....no need to debate. Let people take their positions.

Readers, Revelation is filled with symbols, so be careful about what these self-acclaimed end-time analysts give you. No one knows precisely when the end is coming. We are just seeing signs and the Bible says that it is not yet the end. The same way the Righteous guy is making up many things for the symbols is the same way this person too is. One truth is that the end is not yet now, so why really bother yourselves about paying too much attention to these people. Just live your lives for Christ, and all will be well. Leave these end-time predictions and focus on the present. There isn't any war in Nigeria now. Let us give glory to God for it. These people always send the message of fear.....rejoice in God for He is good, and always faithful.

I am not saying the end will not come, but let us focus on the mission we are here on earth to do. More than 99.9% of us have only a max of a century to exist. So, why do we need to live in the fear of end time? Live for the Lord in the present. This is the main message the Holy Spirit has put in my mind to tell you all.

Whether there is going to be real flying angels or not....most of us will not really experience it. We know the end is not yet come, but let's prepare. We prepare like it will happen anytime. There is internet, and this one is beginning to talk about flying angels....mehn...na waoooo. This is why Atheists blast many empty Christians. Then, he should look forward to a real lamb talked about in verse 1 also.

God bless you.

Oh...I see, so your flying angel is the satellites and internet? Wonderful...
Let's see how that internet would be useful to the hidden tribes in the Amazon and the Sentinel Islands
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Revelation 14 v 6-11;
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

The above scripture shows three different angels addressing the whole of mankind, but PeaceJoyLove wants us to believe these are satellites or some advanced technology that can communicate to all human beings from diverse countries with diverse dialects and language all at the same time, including the deaf ones among them!

Smh...limiting the capabilities of the supernatural to tech.
Wonderful!!!
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
OkCornel:

The above scripture shows three different angels addressing the whole of mankind, but PeaceJoyLove wants us to believe these are satellites or some advanced technology that can communicate to all human beings from diverse countries with diverse dialects and language all at the same time, including the deaf ones among them!

Smh...limiting the capabilities of the supernatural to tech.
Wonderful!!!

You and your lies. You deliberately want to sound smart, but you sound the other way.

In your world, symbol is tech. Right? The first example I made is in vs 1. The lamb. So, the lamb is a tech too. Na waooo. Continue your lies.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Now this is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy How and when I did force an opinion down your throat? Per the bolded, stop making a mockery of yourself.

Yeah, John the Baptist, Jesus and the Apostles must be dangerous for rejecting the views of the Pharisees and Sadducees.

Awww, the goal post has shifted to "how many people are there" .... so sweet

Lmao, so are you telling us all the other instances where angels were referred to in the book of revelation were symbols too ni?
1. Are the angel of the seven churches also symbols?
2. In Revelation 5 v 2 - The angel that asked who is worthy to open the book and break the seals, is that angel also a symbol?
3. In Revelation 7 v 1- The angels at the four corners of the earth, are they also symbols too?
4. In Revelation 8 v 2 - The seven angels that stood in the presence of God, are they also symbols?
5. In Revelation 12 v 7 - Michael and the Angels that fought against the dragon and his angels, are they symbols too?
6. In Revelation 14 v 8 - The Angel that declared the fall of Babylon, is the angel a symbol too?
7. In Revelation 14 v 9 - The Angel that warned against taking the mark of the beast, is that angel a symbol too?
8. In Revelation 14 v 15-19 The three Angels with sickles in their hands, are they also symbols?
9. In Revelation 15 v 1 - Are those seven angels with the vials of God's wrath symbols too?
10. In Revelation 17 v 1 - One of the seven angels that spoke to John, does a symbol speak?
11. In Revelation 20 v 1 - The Angel with the key to the bottomless pit and chains to bind the serpent. Is that Angel a symbol too?
12. In Revelation 22 v 16 - The Angel that Jesus sent to John...na symbol too?

Duh! Some Angels have wings and can fly. Or are you implying there's one funny gadget with wings that'll communicate to every human being (both literate, illiterate, deaf, blind etc)

Lmao, you're triggered. I'm merely asking you questions...and because of that, I'm emotional? cheesy
Wetin I no go see for this nairaland cheesy cheesy

Oh...I see, so your flying angel is the satellites and internet? Wonderful...
Let's see how that internet would be useful to the hidden tribes in the Amazon and the Sentinel Islands

And the lamb in verse 1 means a real lamb. Right. In the same chapter. Like for real?

You definitely know what I am saying. Stop beating around the bush. Many of you are on NL just to debate and argue. You arent spirit filled. Read and medidate the word. Not just trying to win argument.

Whether they are real flying angels or symbol of something else, the fact is that I will not concern myself with it. I will live in the present. I will encourage everyone reading to not panic because of fake end time analysts like you. You cannot deceive all of us. Some of us have heads to think. Some of us still relate well with the present. Good luck in living in the future you will most likely not live in because you are dying soon. Do you know when it is happening? You better start living in the present
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You and your lies. You deliberately want to sound smart, but you sound the other way.

In your world, symbol is tech. Right? The first example I made is in vs 1. The lamb. So, the lamb is a tech too. Na waooo. Continue your lies.

Per the bolded, thanks for buttressing my point even further.
I guess all the Angels referred to Revelation are symbols too...not literal Angels cheesy cheesy cheesy
I guess in your own world, symbols talk and communicate with humans cheesy cheesy cheesy

I really wonder why you are taking this banter personal. STOP BEING EMOTIONAL. Jeez
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

And the lamb in verse 1 means a real lamb. Right. In the same chapter. Like for real?

You definitely know what I am saying. Stop beating around the bush. Many of you are on NL just to debate and argue. You arent spirit filled. Read and medidate the word. Not just trying to win argument.

Whether they are real flying angels or symbol of something else, the fact is that I will not concern myself with it. I will live in the present. I will encourage everyone reading to not panic because of fake end time analysts like you. You cannot deceive all of us. Some of us have heads to think. Some of us still relate well with the present. Good luck in living in the future you will most likely not live in because you are dying soon. Do you know when it is happening? You better start living in the present

Duh... cheesy John was taken up in the Spirit realm. He saw a Lamb with 7 eyes and 7 horns in that realm...and he wrote what he saw.
Simple

Revelation 1 v 10;
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Revelation 4 v 2;
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

On the red bolded part of your response...cry some more cheesy cheesy cheesy You see why I said you should stop being emotional?
I never claimed anywhere that the world will end soon, and created a thread few days ago to explain that. It's just amazing how your emotions drove you to such a conclusion. Infact, that was my first post on this thread...unfortunately, your emotions made you forget that. cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/7015054/putin-russias-neighbours-should-not#110754677

OkCornel:
Matthew 24;
13 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. “Tell us,” they said, “when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?
14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—
16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Until these things in bold happen, don’t bother yourself with these false alarmists claiming Jesus will come in their lifetime, just like the liars in the previous generations before them.

Million dollar question: Is the Holy place where the abomination of desolation spoken of by Jesus and Daniel already constructed? undecided
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
OkCornel:

Duh... cheesy John was taken up in the Spirit realm. He saw a Lamb with 7 eyes and 7 horns in that realm...and he wrote what he saw.
Simple
You keep arguing. Did I tell you he didn't see a lamb? What does it mean? Does it mean what is saw is actual a lamb when interpreted?

Revelation 1 v 10;
10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

Revelation 4 v 2;
2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.

On the red bolded part of your response...cry some more cheesy cheesy cheesy You see why I said you should stop being emotional?
I never claimed anywhere that the world will end soon, and created a thread few days ago to explain that. It's just amazing how your emotions drove you to such a conclusion. Infact, that was my first post on this thread...unfortunately, your emotions made you forget that. cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/7015054/putin-russias-neighbours-should-not#110754677

You are the one who should check your emotion. Fake end time prophet.

If truly you dont claim the end is coming soon ....then, leave it alone. I am not ready to argue with you. I have just told you that Revelation is filled with symbols. Whether you srr the one correct or wrong...just let it be. In fact, Revelation is not what you discuss in a public forum where there are baby Christians and non believers. Revelation is not milk...it is meat. One needs the Holy Spirit to understand the book. So, let it rest. Leave it as it is.

Live in the present and stop this end time obsession. This is why athiests don't take you people serious. .
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You keep arguing. Did I tell you he didn't see a lamb? What does it mean? Does it mean what is saw is actual a lamb when interpreted?

You are the one who should check your emotion. Fake end time prophet.

If truly you dont claim the end is coming soon ....then, leave it alone. I am not ready to argue with you. I have just told you that Revelation is filled with symbols. Whether you srr the one correct or wrong...just let it be. In fact, Revelation is not what you discuss in a public forum where there are baby Christians and non believers. Revelation is not milk...it is meat. One needs the Holy Spirit to understand the book. So, let it rest. Leave it as it is.

Live in the present and stop this end time obsession. This is why athiests don't take you people serious. .

No matter how you try to mask it, you're still showing your emotions here and taking it personal. I'm having a good laugh at your replies.
Shebi I dey my own jeje, na im you quote me. Now I'm the one who's obsessed with end time.
Same end time alarm I addressed with my first set of posts on this thread.
Your emotional outbursts "fake end time prophet" is just hilarious cheesy I've heard you ooo, symbols can communicate the gospel with human beings...lol

Na wa for PeaceJoyLove ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
OkCornel:

No matter how you try to mask it, you're still showing your emotions here and taking it personal. I'm having a good laugh at your replies.
Shebi I dey my own jeje, na im you quote me. Now I'm the one who's obsessed with end time.
Same end time alarm I addressed with my first set of posts on this thread.
Your emotional outbursts "fake end time prophet" is just hilarious cheesy I've heard you ooo, symbols can communicate the gospel with human beings...lol

Na wa for PeaceJoyLove ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the one who is damaged emotional presently. Like I told you....once you dont know what to say...no reference point again, you buy your way out with emotional talk.

Live in the present, leave endtime things alone......stop analyzing revelations you knkw nothing much about

If you like, call that emotional outburst which. Then, I will need to refer you to a psychiatric..Go treat yourself.
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by OkCornel(m): 12:00am On Mar 09, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

You are the one who is damaged emotional presently. Like I told you....once you dont know what to say...no reference point again, you buy your way out with emotional talk.

Live in the present, leave endtime things alone......stop analyzing revelations you knkw nothing much about

If you like, call that emotional outburst which. Then, I will need to refer you to a psychiatric..Go treat yourself.

Lol, you’re really doing a bad job at hiding your emotions.

1. I was minding my business on this thread and you initiated a conversation with me.

2. My first post on this thread was to address the false end times alarm.

Now I’m the one obsessed with end times after you mentioned an Angel (Spiritual being ooo) with the eternal gospel is a symbol. Even going as far as implying John wasn’t sure of what he described by making reference to your Nostradamus example of trying to describe an airplane cheesy

Abeg park well…

Oya, cry some more… I want to see more emotional outbursts cheesy cheesy

Wetin I never hear?

Fake end time prophet, See a psychiatrist…oya what next nau? Bring it on… let it all out if it makes you feel better cheesy
Re: Putin: Russia's Neighbours Should Not Escalate Tensions by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2022
OkCornel:

[s]Lol, you’re really doing a bad job at hiding your emotions.

1. I was minding my business on this thread and you initiated a conversation with me.

2. My first post on this thread was to address the false end times alarm.

Now I’m the one obsessed with end times after you mentioned an Angel (Spiritual being ooo) with the eternal gospel is a symbol. Even going as far as implying John wasn’t sure of what he described by making reference to your Nostradamus example of trying to describe an airplane cheesy

Abeg park well…

Oya, cry some more… I want to see more emotional outbursts cheesy cheesy

Wetin I never hear?

Fake end time prophet, See a psychiatrist…oya what next nau? Bring it on… let it all out if it makes you feel better[/s] cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rejects GOP's Bid To Nullify Biden's Win In Pennsylvania / Falling Boulders Kill 9 Tourists In India Landslide (Pic, Video) / War Unnecessary, But We’re Ready To Defend Ourselves, Niger Junta Tells ECOWAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.