Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) (57791 Views)

Sheik Gumi: Onslaught Against Bandits Can Turn Nigeria Into Afghanistan / Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Katsina Residents Block Highways, Protest Against Bandits, Kidnappings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Igbofam:

This comment shows why education is important. When they say an air raid it does not have to mean a bomb, it could also mean an assault chopper fitted with machine gun fire or even a light attack aircraft which decided to only utilize it's gun power rather than drop bombs

When you have petrol fueled bikes and vehicles getting hit by bullets expect a fire such as what burnt up everything and everyone in the pictures
Oga no de cap

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by AIIyIic(f): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2022
Fairmedia:

Please go join IPOB, na your body go tell you, your Mama, pops and families will all be killed too. I hate noise makers.

You shouldn't insult him na. What he said makes sense. I'm a yoruba guy and I still go along with his logic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Jakumo(m): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2022
davillian:
These kind of hits gives me joy.....
Precise and accurate.....
Pls is it that rubbish tucano jet that did this?

The Tucano is propelled-driven and is NOT a jet. Furthermore that same aircraft was used to great effect by the USA in Afghanistan, so your opinion that such an aircraft is "rubbish" is noted for all it is worth.

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2022
Na fuel wey Dem Carry finish the work.

NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

[img]https://i./2Cv.gif[/img]

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Cognitivereason: 8:46am On Mar 05, 2022
komekn:

And this munition will have be a name ❓
It most likely the all precision kill weapon system (APKWS) produce by Northrop Grumman..

It a kit attached to a 70mm rocket to enable it act as a laser guided air to ground missile

Or rather a machine gun equipped with explosive or incendiary bullets
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
Typical Okoro. May your pains over the death of killers continue.

You people are all the same. Using a horde of stupid gifs does nothing to mask your Okoroness, the strongest attribute of which is the pains you lot feel whenever news about the death of killers are published.

Maybe you should get the fvxk off your dirty keyboard, grab a gun, head to the battlefield and get a taste of one of these "staged" bombings.

Pathetic beings.
Airstrike hit
Okada still de stand
Reason am now

3 Likes

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2022
AIIyIic:

You shouldn't insult him na. What he said makes sense. I'm a yoruba guy and I still go along with his logic
All terrorist deserve death... anyone supporting them or speaking for them is either a terrorist or the media wing of terrorist, they all deserve death, along with their kids, mom and dad. Soon Nigerians will start mobbing terrorists sympathizers... jungle justice is coming for you all.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Geenosko: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?

Same here.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Jakumo:

The Tucano is propelled-driven and is NOT a jet. Furthermore that same aircraft was used to great effect by the USA in Afghanistan, so your opinion that such an aircraft is "rubbish" is noted for all it is worth.
My question is
Why is that bike still standing
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by aspabay(m): 8:48am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

[b]So a bomb from above left no crater, hit bandits bunched together like sardines, and left no evidence of their weapons?[]

Bandits symphtizer. But if BH comes with a claim, you would believe them immediately.

All enemies of Nigeria shall be put to utmost shame.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Almaigaa: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Laggafin:

Hey keep kwayet and stop spreading fake news and wicked propaganda.. how can u compare isolated unknown gunmen attacks that happens once in a long while in one or two state in whole Eastern Region with the constant killings of people in hundreds daily in the Northwest and North East by Harams and bandits ?? Whoever you are just stop spilling trash ok cuz u have access to Nairaland

It happens every hour and the casualties are usually in tens. The reason the media don't report about the insecurity in the East is because, other Nigerian dont fancy living in the East cause the region is not conducive for non Igbo.

The few media reporters who live in the East are Igbo and they don't report about the crime rate and killings in the East. Making it look like the East is crime free. But we wey dey enter East know that, Borno is safer than the East.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by bigiyaro(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2022
djevino:

There's no evidence of an airstrike on the ground like holes u know what I mean right? Abi am I missing something?
me too I don't know o, I tot a bomb from above is supposed to scatter them
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

That was exactly what I was thinking. If this picture is what the authorities say it is, it would mean that a group of bandits were meeting in this location with their motorcycles, and a fighter plane flew past, slow enough and low enough to score a direct hit, killing all , if not most of them.

That seems highly unlikely, it is a very difficult thing to achieve because in an open desert like this, the bandits are more likely to have heard or seen the fighter plane approaching at such low altitude to have scored such a direct hit

I think its most likely that the Nigerian Army captured some people, may be bandits, and their motorcycles. Then executed them, set the bodies and motorcycles alight to cover up the crime, and said it was a fighter plane that did it.

There is no way a low flying fighter plane could have approached a group of bandits in this way and they would carry on with their meeting, waiting to be incinerated. They would have run in different directions

They only way this could have been achieved is with a drone
Lol...you have said it all, but I don't think even drone can achieve this kinda hit, unless they wanna tell us they have a drone armoured with flame thrower...

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Jakumo(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2022
moneyissweet:
Na fuel wey Dem Carry finish the work.

Very good observation. A fuel explosion after the group was hit from the air is very plausible.

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:49am On Mar 05, 2022
Fairmedia:

All terrorist deserve death... anyone supporting them or speaking for them is either a terrorist or the media wing of terrorist, they all deserve death, along with their kids, mom and dad. Soon Nigerians will start mobbing terrorists sympathizers... jungle justice is coming for you all.
Dem do airstrike
Okada still de stand
Bodies are still in one piece
No crater
nothing

Wise up now
How ona de take believe this things

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Slynation:
Lol...you have said it all, but I don't think even drone can achieve this kinda hit, unless they wanna tell us they have a drone armoured with flame thrower...
All these boys na bmc
No reply again

2 Likes

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Jakumo(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
peppermint7:

Dem do airstrike
Okada still de stand
No crater
nothing

Wise up now

Maybe if you go and eat the flesh of those bodies, you will have a better idea of what killed them.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

It happens every hour and the casualties are usually in tens. The reason the media don't report about the insecurity in the East is because, other Nigerian dont fancy living in the East cause the region is not conducive for non Igbo.

The few media reporters who live in the East are Igbo and they don't report about the crime rate and killings in the East. Making it look like the East is crime free. But we wey dey enter East know that, Borno is safer than the East.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Error401: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

lol... at least applaud them
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by QuotaSystem: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
oilykid:
I hope quotasystem and almaiga with shortigboman are not among the mallos bombed cheesy More bombs on those abokii heads grin

Indeed more bombs, bullets and missiles on terrorists heads; whether abokii, nyamuree or Russian. Well done to our gallant Nigerian Air Force.

All our AirPower is coming to the SE soon to wipe out ipob terrorists in similar manner. Be patient but don’t get caught sleeping cool
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by BrashMan: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

That was exactly what I was thinking. If this picture is what the authorities say it is, it would mean that a group of bandits were meeting in this location with their motorcycles, and a fighter plane flew past, slow enough and low enough to score a direct hit, killing all , if not most of them.

That seems highly unlikely, it is a very difficult thing to achieve because in an open desert like this, the bandits are more likely to have heard or seen the fighter plane approaching at such low altitude to have scored such a direct hit

I think its most likely that the Nigerian Army captured some people, may be bandits, and their motorcycles. Then executed them, set the bodies and motorcycles alight to cover up the crime, and said it was a fighter plane that did it.

There is no way a low flying fighter plane could have approached a group of bandits in this way and they would carry on with their meeting, waiting to be incinerated. They would have run in different directions

They only way this could have been achieved is with a drone

What a wise and intelligent take. I expected to see their bodies in pieces scattered all over the place, but it looks like they were gathered in one place and set ablaze.

I don't expect zombies to reason this far. Their default setting is to believe anything the government says without using their brains.

3 Likes

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
aspabay:

Bandits symphtizer. But if BH comes with a claim, you would believe them immediately.

All enemies of Nigeria shall be put to utmost shame.
Why that bike still de stand my guy
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by nedekid: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
This looks staged......

It could be napalm.
Dont think you will get a crater, rather scotched earth.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by RandyOku: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
omenkaLives:
Typical Okoro. May your pains over the death of killers continue.

You people are all the same. Using a horde of stupid gifs does nothing to mask your Okoroness, the strongest attribute of which is the pains you lot feel whenever news about the death of killers are published.

Maybe you should get the fvxk off your dirty keyboard, grab a gun, head to the battlefield and get a taste of one of these "staged" bombings.

Pathetic beings.

mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
Jakumo:

Maybe if you go and eat the flesh of those bodies, you will have a better idea of what killed them.
See as you de cry
Logic reasoning don hit you
You de spew trash

4 Likes

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2022
peppermint7:

Dem do airstrike
Okada still de stand
No crater
nothing

Wise up now
Mr wise man, go there and join to confirm...fool, bloody terrorists propangandist...only Ipobians support terrorist, even abokis don't support Boko Haram like foolish Ipobians. Go and join terrorist, and see if it's fake bombing, Mr wise fool.

Death to all terrorist, their mom, dad, children and sympathizers. We will keep urging the military here to kill them all, and our voices are being heard. We are everywhere.
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:52am On Mar 05, 2022
nedekid:

It could be napalm.
Dont think you will get a crater, rather scotched earth.
Why is that bike still up
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by BluntCrazeMan: 8:52am On Mar 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

It look so because a Phosphorus based incendiary munition delivered the blow ...
I hope those guys that were burnt were actually bandits??
How did they confirm that it was bandits that were truly burnt to death?

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by Brightest04(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2022
NGpatriot:
Pictures.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZagazOlaMakama/status/1499809768638144521
Anyone who knows how bomb raids looks like, will definitely know that this is not bomb raids at all, but burnt to death.

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by JudeAfoo(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2022
I hope these are not farmers. I can't see a single charred weapon of war.

1 Like

Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=Roger3D post=110757137] Yes cos that's what airstrikes do. They cause fires that roast you to death. That's the point[/quote

How about the blast effect
Why are some of the bikes still standing,while all still have their positions maintained?

A bomb blast will disorganize and throw everything in different directions
Re: Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic) by peppermint7(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2022
Fairmedia:

Mr wise man, go there and join to confirm...fool, bloody terrorists propangandist...only Ipobians support terrorist, even abokis don't support Boko Haram like foolish Ipobians. Go and join terrorist, and see if it's fake bombing, Mr wise fool.
This one na mumu from day one

You don see logic reasoning
You no get better reply
You just de cry up and down

Oya if you are a bastard
Quote me grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement / Nigerians React To Obasanjo's Open Letter To President Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.